3DXChat Community

Transgender Drama

PurrTgirl

Hey fellow TGirls and enthusiasts,

I wanted to make a post about the few times I've had drama with other Transgender in real life. Even in the LGBT community there is a bit of a divide. Bi-sexuals usually aren't liked by lesbians is one of the few little divides within the community but just like any community there is drama within it. Me personally, I've had my little taste of it within the Transgender part of it. There's seems to be a bit of jealousy that's in it. First of all, just to clear the air, the picture I use is not me. But it represents the type of Transgender I am. It's the one that you can't tell if it's a Transgender or not. Now I'm not going to lie, I have much respect and love for Kaitlyn Jenner. And I'm not bashing her in no kind of way at all. All I'm saying is, you can tell when you look at her that she's a Transgender. Granted, we already know what Bruce Jenner looks like from the Kardashian show and if you're really old school you remember him as an Olympian. Now, me I was born with that bit of confusion even as a kid. I had real long hair and my mom would tell me that she would always have to correct people when she had me in the stroller. They'd come up and be like ' awww, what's her name she's adorable. ' She'd laugh and say ' it's a boy. ' I've seen pictures of me during those times cause I don't remember them from memory but I was like wow, I do look like a girl baby lol.

I don't know what it means really. I can't help how I look. I wasn't in my mommy picking and choosing my traits. My dad is from Cairo, Egypt and my mom is from Lafeyette, Louisiana so I can see where the good genes came from. Shout out to Beyonce. But yes, that's really where my genes lie. So, when I was about maybe 21 or 22 that's when I first played with make up. Nothing too heavy, just some eyeliner and lip gloss. A little mascara, foundation, and stuff but nothing major cause I really don't need much but just enough to give me that girl appearance. I shit you not, I get approached by guys quite a bit and I have to tell them I'm a Transgender cause I am not trying to get shot, honey! But when I tell them most times they are in shock and laugh, never mad or angry. Most common reply is ' damn, you can't even tell no more! ' 

But one time, this happened with a guy and there was actually another Transgender close by. Very rare am I in the same public place and I see another Transgender woman. It was at some small bar in Baton Rouge so I was just there to have a drink before I was going to catch a movie. Immediately I knew it was a Transgender. She was with 2 other women I guess they were friends. Anyway, I walk by their table and just gave a little nod and smile. All of them smiled back. So I'm ordering my drink and a guy comes up to talk to me. We were close enough for the ladies to some what hear us talking so when it got to the point of the conversation where I had to tell him I was Transgender he erupted all loud to where everybody heard his ass. I was so embarrassed. But he yelled ' You kiddin me! You a Tranny!! ' I gave him a pass cause he probably didn't know that " tranny " is a derogatory term to us but I just smiled and said ' yes, I'm transgender . ' He's laughing and covering his face in disbelief. I glance at the table and noticed the other Transgender lady give me this mean little look and kind of rolled her eyes. Few moments later they all get up and leave. I'm just saying in my mind ' well fuck you too, bitch. '

I don't like that it's like that but that sort of thing only happen to me like twice. I'm interested in knowing some TGirl stories from some of you TGirls here on 3DX. Real life related, of course, if you're up to it.

Guest Rickster
No reason for drama...

So try to enjoy the virtual sex and if you have trouble online try to imagine that 90% of the users are mature men. So you are laughing about "drama" and everything is OK. 

No reason for drama...
So try to enjoy the virtual sex and if you have trouble online try to imagine that 90% of the users are mature men. So you are laughing about "drama" and everything is OK. 

And the first price for repeating himself again and again goes to...... RICKSTER... congrats

1430856343_1511897956.jpg

No reason for drama...

Oh no, baby. This is talking about REAL LIFE experiences. Not 3DX.