3DXChat Community

This is a Sex Game, right?

PurrTgirl

There are plenty of sex rooms available. Did you ask the host if it was ok before accepting the cold? It doesn't seem like it. The event wa advertised on the forums as a multi-dj event not an orgy fuck fest. Yes, it's a sex game but it is also a social game and often advertised as such. When I hosted events it grated on my nerves for someone to have sex right in the middle of it when that was not what the event was for.

You have public locations to choose from but you chose to do so in a user room on top of the DJ booth disrupting someone else's game play. What makes your game play more important than theirs? Your responses here shows YOUR EGO. You accuse the DJ of ego but sugar pie, there is a thing called RP. I'm sure that you are aware of this. The DJ used the prop provided to enhance their gameplay.

But it seems you are not really open to learning but to being right or forcing your opinion on others. You say that you are defending the game for what it is but no, you are only defending part of what it is. If this was solely a sex game then the developers wouldn't bother hosting events then advertising them on their social media pages.

It seems like the act and this post is an attention grab.

Good luck.

Of all the responses, yours makes the most sense and I thank you. I totally forgot about the RP principle. I'm not a big role player which is why I was totally blind to that component. Thank you for highlighting that. Because of your wisdom Camden, this is my last reply to this thread. And I sincerely apologize entirely for my actions. I really was blind to the Role Play Factor. Again, thank you baby. =^_^=

if at a movie theater the person in the seat in front of you decided to stand up while watching?.. it's a movie theater, it's for watching the movie, there's no "official" rule against standing up while watching.

Response: I love this analogy because it defends my case perfectly. If I was to stand up in a movie that is rude because it blocks the person's objective which is watching the movie. Now I ask you, what exactly am I hindering by having sex on a DJ Booth while a DJ is playing? Am I stopping the Music? or an Ego..

As you said, that person is just sitting on their computer... The DJ station has nothing to do with what they are doing... 

mmhm it's a Prop, something for the person who is playing a DJ to pose and live the act of being a DJ in their imagination, while they are sitting in front of their computer... much like you are sitting at home in front of the computer using sex poses to live the act of having sex in your head.. for them you ruined this experience.... and when it comes to ego, you are the one who's trying to place your way of having fun above the way of that person, using the fact that it's a sex game to validate that... when the DJ station is not movable, but you could have taken your sex pose just a step or two away from the DJ booth to still be in very close proximity to it, giving you the same thrill ride in your head, while not ruining the role that this person is playing in their own head for them.

But it's pointless to argue with you, you see that people getting upset -is- a problem... you wont let this argument go until you get the validation you came for, as it's very obvious by how you react to any one who's criticizing you... yeah you said that you are here to understand why they got upset, but who could really buy that after you said above it that those people are the problem, and that you are trying to make them understand why it happened...

Just don't complain about people being upset and filtering you out by hitting the ignore button.

Response: I'm not complaining about people getting upset. I'm exposing a problem which is those who got upset. = ^_^= My only complaint was the response given by the DJ when I tried to explain to her why and how it happened. I respect people enough to reach out and try to give a better understanding on things I do that may have in fact UPSET YOU. If I was a cold hearted person I wouldn't give a fuck and probably wouldn't even be making this thread. But I do care about people's feelings, thus I'm trying to UNDERSTAND the WHY did it UPSET some. Your response in defending those who got upset is heard, evaluated, and I don't agree with it. But I still respect you as a person and will calculate my moves accordingly. Any DJ that supports your view may experience a decrease in supporters due to the growing awareness of this problem that is people who enforce unwritten rules and etiquette that dilutes what 3DX is..

Which is a SEX GAME!

Of all the responses, yours makes the most sense and I thank you. I totally forgot about the RP principle. I'm not a big role player which is why I was totally blind to that component. Thank you for highlighting that. Because of your wisdom Camden, this is my last reply to this thread. And I sincerely apologize entirely for my actions. I really was blind to the Role Play Factor. Again, thank you baby. = ^_^=

Eh.. guess you replied while I was typing... then I was wrong about you, no harm in admitting... have fun all and see you all around 

PurrTgirl, you're absolutely right.

Abbey, I'm surprised at your comments. The event wasn't organised by the DJ who was as much a guest as the op. Their actions have absolutely no effect on the streaming of the music. The room owner didn't have a problem. Anyone who was offended can simply ignore and not see them.

I've been admonished for wearing panties in a sauna and dancing (clothed) on a stage, neither of which were advertised as non licet so I can understand how you feel PurrTgirl and some of the negative comments are just amazing.

I'm glad it was a slow news day so I could read a thread all the way through for a change. It was a great laugh ;)

Looks like reasoning in this thread is pointless as the OP circles around the "This is a sexgam" part and isn't really interested what other people think

Just another H.a.r.i.b.o* that will vanish after the initial month.

*) Heavy Advise Resistant Individual Being Offended

Here is the thing, a DJ has to know what is going on in the room, 3DX, real life, or other games where there is a DJ, they set the tone for the party. If everyone likes a type of music the DJ will see it. You can't read facial expressions so it is harder. 

If it makes everyone feel better I'll take the blame or be a politician and pass it to Trump or Obama. What I pointed out was it was a fun party, on the DJ table it was fun until you got caught, but fact is, Sex on the moon, or in front of that flat disk, that's something to write home to mama about if she is that kinky. Locations, locations unwritten rules but why that is why we ask. Thing is, it is a party, it is for fun so lets go have fun. That is why we play 3DX, to have fun. We can't change the past, so no point to it. My advice now that you know you can fuck on the moon, aim for the moon, go have fun. 

This subject looks like something I read two years ago. On page one someone posted a pic of the SGD members area logo. I think the part that says " Sex Game" is all that some see. A MMO needs a source of communication "chat" before it can be called a game. If it didn't have these two things you'd be playing it by yourself as just a game. Hence why its called 3dxchat - MMO - 3D sex game. It's more like 3 games in one title.. There is no full potential to a MMO "Game" because the player base creates the sandbox. The genre of the game "Sex" has nothing to do with how it should be played. Cheers all!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit of a new face here and have been with 3DX for a few months off and on. Probably a month if I tallied all days online together in that time frame. Anyway, in being here I just wanted to sort of have a place where I could let loose a bit with my sexuality. Being a transgender it's not really the most sought after date where I live and on top of that I'm a shy one. I come here to sort of experience something, mainly SEX. Today, however, sort of aroused a bit of controversy in regards to what I did at the Event 4 and I think it's a good discussion to have. Basically, long story short, I received a cold invite from a guy that happened to be 2 guys and we ended up fucking on the DJ Booth. For us? It was FUN! However, for others, including the DJ that was spinning at the time found it to be rude or disrespectful. Obviously, it caught me by surprise cause I thought I was on a Sex Game. So just to remind myself I went back to the homepage where I was to join in the first place to be sure I read things correctly and sure enough, it says SEX GAME. And so, I've made it my signature here for the Forums cause I'm not really sure why there are some who are trying to deny this obvious fact. I don't think it's fair for some individuals to be rude to me because I'm playing a SEX GAME. My feelings was hurt when I read the response from the DJ who was spinning during our 3 some and I spoke to the necessary people about it. One including the individual who created the Event 4 and gave DJs the opportunity to even play at such a party. I won't name names but we all know who I'm talking about. He actually enjoyed the 3some on the DJ Booth and it was HIS PARTY. So, I had all day to ponder on this. Wrote in my diary about it. And now I just really want to utilize these Forums to get some dialogue going about the apparent portion of people who tend to be ignorant to the fact that 3DX IS a SEX GAME. There will be sex! In a public room possibly! Maybe on your DJ BOOTH! 

How is something like that rude given the context of where we are?

What has happened to some that they some how don't like 3DX Sex anymore?

Am I just a newbie who is having fun like everybody else did but give it some time I'll be anti-sex like the ones who have been here longer than me?

What is the deal?

Yes it is a sex game but this doesn't exclude respect to others. I can understand when a DJ gets upset when you do it on her/his DJ Booth during the DJ set. Being in a sex game doesn't mean you can fuck around anytime anyplace without any regard. How about some tactfulness?

Baaaahahahahaaaaa wow! This game is amazing at one thing, no eets not tha sex, or tha moosak, or even the shushpanzer eets seeing what peeps are really like.

I guess there are the types that use "ITS A SEX GAME" to do what evaa they like, fuj anyone else, eets all about me and mah pleasures and if mah pleasures are Sex then they trump yours if they be anything else. People see Sex Game and they are all one eyed about eet  and cant think outside tha box, one dimensional people, snoooore! Ugh!

The new peeps tink they are being revolutionary or something, Wow having a 3some on a DJ Booth and wowzers the party started goin off because of eet, ROFL, you think? Like we havn't seen this a thousand times before and why would we want to see you getting humped by two guys. For one I bet eet was boring as hell to watch and personally id rather see the DJ spinning coz they at least have some talent and are actually interesting hehehe, I say that with Love too I do I do, true story :)

Honestly I think you wanted the attention, like look at me everyone getting banged by 2 strangers, prolly feeling all special like, hmmm that would be EGO and who knows maybe the DJ wasn't attracted to you and having to look at you whilst they watched the event as their toons were playing, yes DJs do have time in between toons to actually enjoy the event, wasn't pleasing. 

For you though I'm sure that anyone that has a different opinion to you is kinda wack, or jeepers they are so frigid, why o whys would peeps object to "ME" havin sex on a DJ booth at an Event for DJs to showcase their moosak and have fun playing "tha Dj" role like you were playing "tha Slut" role  no offence, sweetypops, but if you were to poll most peeps there id say the moosak and DJs were the draw card, not watching a 3some by a Nooblitt that one can see in any low grade badly built Orgy room LOL. No offence and no bamboozlins I tellz ya.

As you have read you can obviously see that most peeps regard respecting others as pretty high on tha list when eet comes to Social Interactions. As in Real Life respecting others and then using wisdom to choose your action is a pretty smart course of action if you want to be accepted, make friends, be visible :P Just sayins coz I know stuffs ask me ill tell you XD.

I guarantee there will come a day when you are doing something here, or talking to a friend about something maybe important, or perhaps DJing yourself, maybe dancing and chilling out on your designated chillaxins Thursday or when eva it is day rofl, that's funny, owells and someone will force their fun on to you. Maybe a guy will just jerk his pickle all over you and spray you with his mayonnaise and you may not like eet, maybe not tomorrow or next week but when youre getting a little bored with the sexxins and you find other things to amuse yourself with and their choice of fun is forced on you or in your face or personal space, then you might understand, maybe sexxins is all youll eva do, if so disregard this paragraph and make the Devs truely happy and 3some ya bunnz where evaa the heckins you want, its a SEX GAME!

A 3Some isn't a royal flush here actually its not even a 3 of a kind, maybe a pair of 2s, maybe. You don't have an automatic winning hand.

Youre not a pioneer, a revolutionist, a rebel, an anarchist, an entertainer, or even important here, eets tha community that is important and if youre not willing to blend in and at least leave a small footprint as far as other players go youre gonna have a bad time, ive seen eet so often and the way you talk I see eet happening to you too, I hope not I hope you have soopa doopa funs without annoying peeps like most of us TRY to do and land yourself on WC whining how everyone doesn't like you and generally having a not so rewarding playing experience. Tha balls are in your court, 4 balls I heard hehehehe. 

"Such ballmanship" the crowd whispered as they all stopped dancing and gazed up to where the DJ was, the bringer of tha Moosak! but instead they saw.......a 3some!......"GASPS" were heard all over......."am I seeing correctly?" one dancer asked another as she adjusted her glasses....."Yes you are my dear" she replied as cheers were heard and a stampede rolled eets way up front to get a better view of this new and fantastical event that had now manifested upon the DJ Stand. As a New Member with tha vision and courage to break tha rules and 2 sets of balls stunned the wide eyed audience, the mob scrambled over each other to see this amazing spectacle they had never seen before, "Oh my this is cutting edge" the DJ said over his Mic and with respekT side stepped away knowing his game was beat. Bowing his head he left tha stage as tha moosak played on until he went and got snax and the next song didn't cue and all that was heard across the vastness of E4 was.........Ooooh Oooh, squelch squelch! Aaaaaah aaaaah............

DO NOT BLAME PURRTGIRL, BLAME ME.

I never thought that this would be the reaction from the community after I sent that cold....

Hello everyone,

I was the one on top of the stage that sent her the cold, and when I did it, I definately did not think it would cause this much offence to some of the members in the community. That being said, please direct any hate or negativity towards me and not her, as she simply just accepted the cold when the whole thing was my idea.

So... Why did I do it?

I had a brief chat with one of the organizers while at the event. In this chat I spoke to them about how I like to make videos as a side business/hobby, and went on to tell them about some of the videos I plan on making in 3DX. They suggested that I record a few clips while being at the event, so I did. I was aiming for a funny kind of video (After seeing a few of these posts, im not sure everyone will find it funny). One of the clips that I thought would be funny, was the 3some ontop of the stage (The orginizer did not sugget me recording a clip like that, it was my own idea), which lead me to sending out a cold to PurrTgirl.

The idea behind the video was not to disrespect and offend others, but to make people laugh and be able to share a few of my highlights at this event, and to help raise awerness for furutre events. The video can be seen here with a screenshot of the 3some at the end:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5087-the-adventures-of-cockslap-episode-1-funny-video/

So...What now?

There seems to be way too much negativity surrounding this issue when there is no need for it. The event is 3 days long and the 3some lasted for 10 minutes. Im sure this event was organized for people to enjoy the music and good vibes, so I appologize if this has offended any of you, as I seriously did not expect it to escelate to such a level.

Lets all have a good time at the final day and keep the positive vibes flowing!

Cheers.

Hello Purr,

I think you remember me. I was a DJ on the party yesterday.

I'll tell you my point of view how I saw this all.

First: Yes, 3DX is a sexgame, second: No:3DX is not a savegame.

Would you describe Skyrim as Sex-game? No, in Skyrim it's a mod because you have to install a mod.

Would you describe IMVU as Sex-Game? Maybe, but you have to buy the Access Pass in order to use Sex-Poses.

3DX is in the middle. It offers you to have sex anywhere, anytime.

But the thing is that 3DX also has a big social part. Public Parties, Public Locations

I would say that Achat is truly a sex-game but even there you have public rooms since a few updates.

Imagine 3DX as Facebook. You can post sex-pics.... But not everyone does it.

Some use Faceboob to talk to friends, some use Facebook to share stories. And 3DX is the same.

One person you've been with is on my ignore for a long time now. He didn't showed me any respect. When I told him to leave me alone on the beach, because he kept hugging me, I ignored him.

And I told you yesterday, you can always say No. Please don't say "You know, I'm a slut and slut don't have rules" because first of all, it's just RP and you can always come out of character.

Whenever you want public sex, make sure that it doesn't offend anyone or you'll make enemies.

Especially if it's provocative like the sex on the console.

DO NOT BLAME PURRTGIRL, BLAME ME.

I never thought that this would be the reaction from the community after I sent that cold....

#1 She made the post. Not you. So you can't be upset for people replying to what she posted.

#2 I tried to help. I PMd you and was very kind in trying to explain to you that others might possibly see this as disrespectful and you gave me instant attitude. I just dropped it because I could tell I was not going to get you to understand the scenario. I was merely trying to help. 

#3 It went on for about 30 minutes, not 10.

#4 A little common courtesy and respect goes a long way. Maybe you both (or all 3) need to remember that there are real people here behind the screen and many of us have invested a lot of time into the community so we may not take it too kindly when people come in with an attitude of... "its a sex game". The good thing about this, as one poster already mentioned... Most people with this attitude get bored and leave after their initial month. The ones who stay really know and understand what 3dx really has to offer. 

#1 She made the post. Not you. So you can't be upset for people replying to what she posted.

#2 I tried to help. I PMd you and was very kind in trying to explain to you that others might possibly see this as disrespectful and you gave me instant attitude. I just dropped it because I could tell I was not going to get you to understand the scenario. I was merely trying to help. 

#3 It went on for about 30 minutes, not 10.

#4 A little common courtesy and respect goes a long way. Maybe you both (or all 3) need to remember that there are real people here behind the screen and many of us have invested a lot of time into the community so we may not take it too kindly when people come in with an attitude of... "its a sex game". The good thing about this, as one poster already mentioned... Most people with this attitude get bored and leave after their initial month. The ones who stay really know and understand what 3dx really has to offer. 

Hey,

There were a total of 2 people who PM'd me during the 3some. You were the first, when you PM'd me, you were very rude and insulting towards me. Its only natural to not listen to some one who has an attitude like that towards you (This is natural with every one, and not just me). The second person that PM'd me was much more respectful and took the whole thing lightly, after speaking with them for a bit, they politely asked me to stop, and I did. The way you frame what you say can have an impact on the end result.

As you may have seen in my last post, I'm trying to calm the situation. So now I am trying to be respectful to the people I may have offended. Please take this into consideration.

Xanar said...

Imagine 3DX as Facebook. You can post sex-pics.... But not everyone does it.

Some use Faceboob to talk to friends, some use Facebook to share stories. And 3DX is the same.

Lol! I spend half my time here defending FB against people who insist they are nothing like each other.

Anyway, this is a sex game! Look at every dev request for material to use for publicity purposes. Of course, you can play it how you like. I play it how I like, I ignore every person that makes (what I consider to be) nasty comments in WC. I ignore people that hug me/ masturbate over me/ etc.without my consent, I ignore people that make ridiculous comments/accusations about my friends, I even ignore people in this forum who consistently demonstrate that their ideas are contrary to mine and that I find are distasteful. It makes life here so much better. I have so much fun. I have never ignored anyone for having sex in a private room (opened to the public), because this is a sex game! If I didn't like it, I wouldn't converse with them, discuss with them, argue with them, I would ignore them.

Xanar said...

Lol! I spend half my time here defending FB against people who insist they are nothing like each other.

Anyway, this is a sex game! Look at every dev request for material to use for publicity purposes. Of course, you can play it how you like. I play it how I like, I ignore every person that makes (what I consider to be) nasty comments in WC. I ignore people that hug me/ masturbate over me/ etc.without my consent, I ignore people that make ridiculous comments/accusations about my friends, I even ignore people in this forum who consistently demonstrate that their ideas are contrary to mine and that I find are distasteful. It makes life here so much better. I have so much fun. I have never ignored anyone for having sex in a private room (opened to the public), because this is a sex game! If I didn't like it, I wouldn't converse with them, discuss with them, argue with them, I would ignore them.

You do realise you just contradicted yourself? "It's a sexgame!" Yet to you it's unacceptable for someone to perform a sex act in your face without consent. However you will defend and cry unfair for someone else performing a 3 way sex act in the face of another user who was dj'ing an event, that expressly did not give consent?

No one cares if people have sex. People care about respecting each others game. There were plenty of places at said party or any room for that matter to conduct sex publicly.

Abbey

Hey,

There were a total of 2 people who PM'd me during the 3some. You were the first, when you PM'd me, you were very rude and insulting towards me. Its only natural to not listen to some one who has an attitude like that towards you (This is natural with every one, and not just me). The second person that PM'd me was much more respectful and took the whole thing lightly, after speaking with them for a bit, they politely asked me to stop, and I did. The way you frame what you say can have an impact on the end result.

As you may have seen in my last post, I'm trying to calm the situation. So now I am trying to be respectful to the people I may have offended. Please take this into consideration.

Well now I wish I had screen shots everything because I was not rude to you in any way. But thanks for showing your true colors. I was willing to give you benefit of the doubt but now I don't have to bother with any of that :)

by the way... the person in question apologized for her actions in the previous page, after realizing the she was wrong... why is this still going? and why is she still being attacked?

I wonder if everyone who replied after that actually read the full thread.

I wonder the same thing Ana.. I wonder the same thing

In this place people have sex everywhere... on the dance floor of every public room, on the stages, against the walls. there are at any given moment two or more people fucking where others are dancing or talking. I think that if someone started humping on a table where my friends and I were sitting  it would maybe piss me off, but from what i have read and heard about what took place on the DJ booth  , yes it may have been Inappropriate  but really  who gives a shit