Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:14 PM

I'm kinda happy we have Pandora

Why ur happy sweet Jessica,recently I was informed that ppl pay Pandora to erase their activity for example Mr pierrous cleared his profiles n his accounts the only useful is the old records.
I find Pandora to not be useful not to mention that allusers flirt with dark net so federals n other services litteraly say hi to those ppl haha.
Not to mention by using this service ur PC say :free kills in league dialect :)

So yes 0 good for ppl that use it only paranoia n breach of their PC security
  • ExHaran and MeiLing like this

#122 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:14 PM

Of course we at the dev team are trying to find out the best way to improve our game. For example we can implement data encryption between game client and server, also track and block IPs of scanners, or even rework the whole game architecture by removing players tags and 'account wide' ignore option.

I am worried that the devs answer to the problem will be to take away things that have been good for the game.

The total ignore for instance, or to just stop dll changes all together and we loose our added room options.

Gizmo, please don't remove the total account-wide ignore function, it is one of the few tools available to deal with people who abuse the game and stop them from coming at you over and over on alt characters trying to mess with your head. It's about the most useful and well-functioning tool there is in 3DX.

It would also be a win for those people who caused the problems which started the demand for Pandora in the first place, and give them even more access to their victims. Don't take away what little tools people have already.

#123 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:46 PM

Why ur happy sweet Jessica,recently I was informed that ppl pay Pandora to erase their activity for example Mr pierrous cleared his profiles n his accounts the only useful is the old records.
I find Pandora to not be useful not to mention that allusers flirt with dark net so federals n other services litteraly say hi to those ppl haha.
Not to mention by using this service ur PC say :free kills in league dialect :)
So yes 0 good for ppl that use it only paranoia n breach of their PC security

It isn't perfect and nothing is absolute. But it does provide an extra layer of protection from those who use alts in negative ways.

#124 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,152 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

7b408d064beb01bf4cb75a194e8077fa.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• KYUSS likes this

#125 UrToy

UrToy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:43 AM

Everyone keeps saying this only provides things available to other players, but it wouldn't be able to provide alts if that were so, not to mention times and dates they were used or deleted pictures of any player a person decides to search for .

At least Ive heard that it can be used for those things...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users