3DXChat Community

Pandora Review

Gizmo

It's hilarious for you to say that as if you look through this forum, you are in so many topics and I am only in a few.

Plus I think most know why you and a hand full of others try so hard to discredit me, you don't like what I say and they also know the reason you don't like what I say.

I answered your post the way I did because of how you answered Jessicas post, defending the use of alts the way you always do whenever anyone even touches on the subject, and I do mean always.

Yes, I am in many topics with different ideas. So what? Where is logic?

Plus, you think what you think. Just an your opinion. I against your methods because it about to lose half of this game. 

You said some time ago that you will find more ways to use alts in a bad way, so deal with it. I can find a lot of ways to use it in a good way and it is first that people use first time in a game. It is a nature. But you always skipping it, like it is without sense. Why? Because you care only about your problems and this is so easy to skip another side of problem, right? You need to understand and keep in your mind a simple thing that not everyone play this game as you. Way to use alts in a good way is not excuse, it`s just a true ways, so don`t mislead people here again. You said:

I am kind of 50/50 on Pandora, it has done some good where people have been doing the wrong thing but also as has been pointed out in here has been used to create problems where there really is not.

Really is not? What statistics did you use? I was attacked by someone who used pandora on me. Looks like it`s just not important for you. But it is the same problem as you pointed everywhere. So, deal with it.

Ok ExHaran, since you seem so determine to turn this into yet another fight about alts I will bite this time and apologise upfront for to everyone else for this happening yet again.

I will explain a few things that are going on here before I do though.

I did notice on your post where you listed things where alts are used harmlessly, that you had written "In a bad way" at the bottom.

Both you and I know that was inviting me to list the bad ways alts are used.

I decided not to bite and further send this thread off track, just said what I felt needed saying about your reply to Jessicas post where she had only mentioned she had doubt.

Also I knew if I did make that list the next thing you would say is it is I that am creating the disturbance.

Now in your last post you very much confirmed that was your intention, the reason you had "In a bad way" at the bottom of your page with no listings written under it.

So please note everyone, this is ExHarans doing.

Firstly I know this is likely just your bad English, but when a person says 50/50, it means they see good and bad in something, they are half and half in how they feel about something, not in any way is it related to any figures to what you suggested.

Secondly you accused me of getting involved in every topic, yet you are in far more threads than I am, so where is your logic ?

You say that my methods would loose half the game, because of my opinions, where do you get YOUR figures from? it is your opinion only and a pretty far fetched one at that

None of the things you listed as good use of alts would be effected by what I had proposed in other posts, which is the thing you have got all defensive about.

If main avis were clarified as being a persons main avi then the alts from the 2nd and 3rd slots could still be used for every one of those things you have listed.

YOU have never been able to show anything where alts would be effected by people knowing they are not a persons main avi, the reason for that is unless you intend to use them as you shouldn't, there is none.

The only thing is they would not get the same trust in certain things as a main avi would, eg.. if someone using an alt said someone was cheating on their partner we would know not to put much faith in it.

Whereas if they were to use their main avi, then their reputation is on the line.

There has already been so many things said about how alts are miss used but I will say a few for you.

Upsetting peoples parties.

Spreading rumours.

Manipulating people.

Being in 2 or more so called committed relationships at the same time.

Destroying relationships.

Stalking.

Causing arguments in local and world chats.

You seem to have funny ideas of what role play is, much different to mine.

You have also said you stay in the game because of the friends you have made.

Yet from what you say on how you play the game, then you are really only role playing a friend.

The people I count as friends are the people behind the keyboard, not what they pretend to be.

I don't look at the pile of pixels as being a friend, I get to know the person behind the keyboard.

So what people do with all of their pile of pixels counts towards how I see them, no way will accept that a person is fine to me on one avi and an ass on another that I should still like the one he or she is good to me with, if he or she abuses my friendship anywhere with any avi then he is not a friend, he is an ass.

Now you will likely say we should keep real lives out of the game as you have said that many times before, in fact you seem to insist that is the way the game should be played.

Yet you keep trying to say it is I that is trying to force my game on you and you never give an inch in any discussions towards trying to resolve the issue.

Those of us that have tried to find ways to resolve it, where we could all be able to enjoy the game closer to the way we want to play it have tried to compromise with you, but you actually try to go further saying we need to have more alt slots.

It is you that constantly gets involved first in any thread where even the slightest mention of alts being miss used is mentioned, as you did in this one.

And I will say this, your arguments are foolish and without any real merit. 

You have accused me of trying to miss lead people, yet you are the one that is constantly doing that, trying to mislead people.

First, I am not about fight here. But seems you got it wrong. 

Ok ExHaran, since you seem so determine to turn this into yet another fight about alts I will bite this time and apologise upfront for to everyone else for this happening yet again.

I will explain a few things that are going on here before I do though.

I did notice on your post where you listed things where alts are used harmlessly, that you had written "In a bad way" at the bottom.

Both you and I know that was inviting me to list the bad ways alts are used.

Everyone can find any bad way to use alts and you always pointed only on bad stuff and trying to create a problem to use alts in a good way. It`s wrong and terrible. 

I decided not to bite and further send this thread off track, just said what I felt needed saying about your reply to Jessicas post where she had only mentioned she had doubt.

yes, if someone have some doubts, need to help.

Also I knew if I did make that list the next thing you would say is it is I that am creating the disturbance.

Thats wrong, what you talking about? I have an opinion and agruments. Btw, high weighted arguments that you always ignore. And I always repeat it ^^

Now in your last post you very much confirmed that was your intention, the reason you had "In a bad way" at the bottom of your page with no listings written under it.

So please note everyone, this is ExHarans doing.

First, try to figure out HOW you answered on my post created for informing. Yup, I posted it for informing. Not only in a bad way they can be used. 

Firstly I know this is likely just your bad English, but when a person says 50/50, it means they see good and bad in something, they are half and half in how they feel about something, not in any way is it related to any figures to what you suggested.

I said not about your 50/50, I said about last words -"but also as has been pointed out in here has been used to create problems where there really is not."             

Maybe my bad english.

Secondly you accused me of getting involved in every topic, yet you are in far more threads than I am, so where is your logic ?

Simple logic. Not important quantity of topics,but quality. I will show you later.

You say that my methods would loose half the game, because of my opinions, where do you get YOUR figures from? it is your opinion only and a pretty far fetched one at that

Yes, on your opinion need to destroy all privacy in the game, need to mark players, need to detect. You support this methods I don`t like. I glad it is impossible today to mark us. 

None of the things you listed as good use of alts would be effected by what I had proposed in other posts, which is the thing you have got all defensive about.

really? to put a mark on player wasn`t supported by you. ok.

If main avis were clarified as being a persons main avi then the alts from the 2nd and 3rd slots could still be used for every one of those things you have listed.

why we need this silly thing? 1st,2nd,3rd character is ok. I have no main. it`s just an illusion. I explained it for you btw. Skiped again.

YOU have never been able to show anything where alts would be effected by people knowing they are not a persons main avi, the reason for that is unless you intend to use them as you shouldn't, there is none.

The only thing is they would not get the same trust in certain things as a main avi would, eg.. if someone using an alt said someone was cheating on their partner we would know not to put much faith in it.

Whereas if they were to use their main avi, then their reputation is on the line.

Way we can use alts in a good way: 1, 4, 6. Deal with it.

There has already been so many things said about how alts are miss used but I will say a few for you.

I will add  just one thing - "alts and main characters" cuz it happens as hell (don`t know about stalking, but one guy do it today from another account).

Upsetting peoples parties.

Spreading rumours.

Manipulating people.

Being in 2 or more so called committed relationships at the same time.

Destroying relationships.

Stalking.

Causing arguments in local and world chats.

All the time im trying to explain that problem in a bad person, but not in alts. And you always skip it.

You seem to have funny ideas of what role play is, much different to mine.

You are not a roleplayer, you don`t know how it happens, so I can skip it as hell, but

You have also said you stay in the game because of the friends you have made.

Yet from what you say on how you play the game, then you are really only role playing a friend.

The people I count as friends are the people behind the keyboard, not what they pretend to be.

I start my roleplay a week ago or around. I didn`t say I always roleplay. "Roleplaying a friend" is wrong word. We can chat out of roleplay. So, be correct.

I don't look at the pile of pixels as being a friend, I get to know the person behind the keyboard.

Same here. Roleplay don`t against it, but able to unite people.

So what people do with all of their pile of pixels counts towards how I see them, no way will accept that a person is fine to me on one avi and an ass on another that I should still like the one he or she is good to me with, if he or she abuses my friendship anywhere with any avi then he is not a friend, he is an ass.

Here is nothing about roleplay, try to lern something about roleplay and roleplay etiquette .

Now you will likely say we should keep real lives out of the game as you have said that many times before, in fact you seem to insist that is the way the game should be played.

I insist that need to be healthy, take everything easy and without troubles. Experienced gamers know about it. Actually most people knows.

Yet you keep trying to say it is I that is trying to force my game on you and you never give an inch in any discussions towards trying to resolve the issue.

Those of us that have tried to find ways to resolve it, where we could all be able to enjoy the game closer to the way we want to play it have tried to compromise with you, but you actually try to go further saying we need to have more alt slots.

I gave you and to everyone a lot of "resolves the issue". And I will repeat it in next post. Yes, for 20$ few slots would be great. Today alts is not a problem as I said. 

It is you that constantly gets involved first in any thread where even the slightest mention of alts being miss used is mentioned, as you did in this one.

And I will say this, your arguments are foolish and without any real merit. 

Here is your mistake and lie. My arguments is logic as hell. Try to break one of them. Would be fun.It will be interesting because this has not happened.

You have accused me of trying to miss lead people, yet you are the one that is constantly doing that, trying to mislead people.

Argue it then. The same interesting to see.

Have a good time :)

You guys need to come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as privacy in game. From Pandora to plexstorm to the stealing rooms thing, you should be noticing a pattern by the higher ups and that is, This game has no such thing as privacy. 

Privacy just an illusion today. But if someone is harassing you by Pandora, it is a reason to report them.

@Briana - why post when you want to be indifferent to the discussion, or uninterested?

@Ex - I guess people play in different ways. I suppose I'm the opposite to you in that I play pretty true to myself, yeah I'm pretty shit at role play. It reminds me of those awful training sessions I used to have to do when I was ................... in former life ............. a teacher. I can get what you're saying and can get what Twiggy says too, obviously 'cos her way of playing is closer to mine. The two aren't totally mutually incompatible but parties have to be aware of the risks and do what they can to mitigate any problems. For myself I'd rather run the risk of being hurt and get to know people than not.

@All - However, Pandora has become a problem, people are using it as a way of causing problems. An atmosphere of distrust has developed in game which I think must be sorted out for the health of the game. When I joined, OMG it must be three years ago nearly (OMG maybe 4), you just accepted people as they presented themselves and got to know them. The friendships that lasted were the good ones. Now it seems people are looking over their shoulders just in case somebody new is a griefer. Isn't this thread about another small way of dealing with the problem?

I suppose I should have qualified my last post by saying that most of the time I don't see any need for people to fall out with each other over discussions in the forums - but we do have to accept that we all have different views of different things. I think, and this has become apparrent in the last few months, that generally we agree on more that we disagree on. Certainly about the stuff that matters. DIscussions like this one can help Gizmo and the devs to formulate what they want to do as the game develops. The better the message we give them, the more able they are to act on what our, the users, wishes are.

I think the thing that pisses pretty well everybody off is people messing around and causing trouble just for the hell of it.

@Ex - I guess people play in different ways. I suppose I'm the opposite to you in that I play pretty true to myself, yeah I'm pretty shit at role play. It reminds me of those awful training sessions I used to have to do when I was ................... in former life ............. a teacher. I can get what you're saying and can get what Twiggy says too, obviously 'cos her way of playing is closer to mine. The two aren't totally mutually incompatible but parties have to be aware of the risks and do what they can to mitigate any problems. For myself I'd rather run the risk of being hurt and get to know people than not.

Yes, I said the same. We playing this game in a different ways and just for informing, one of my leg on a side of roleplay but second leg on a side just to use this game for meeting, fun and lazing around. My friends who roleplaying here often catch me on rp mistakes, very silly mistakes. So I am not good in this way, but roleplay is interesting for me today. If you afraid of idea that someone will be hurted, think about both sides then. 

First important thing that I said and want to repeat for both sides is to take everything here easy. Just think about how you waste your time, nerves, mood and health. In 3dx there is 2 functions that can solve most your actual problems: 
ignore and report. Everything else in this game depends of how you take everything here. I am out today, because I am not a teacher or mother for someone to repeat this simple thing. I wanna play =^.^=
Bye bye! Have a good time and clear mind 

Yeah, Ex - generally people agree with the important stuff round here much more than they disagree. Even when their approaches to the game are radically different. The vast majority of people in game are ace, and worth the trouble of getting to know. Even role players, who still reveal who they are through the roles the like to play.

It's a small minority who delight in causing trouble and stir things up to make the game less fun than it is. My particular bug bear is the attitude stuff like naked wankers, people who try to intimidate, people who try to make out you're less of a person than they are. Other's are concerned that it's easy to get hurt, which it is. Even more so if you get attached to someone who's out to cause trouble. Then there are also the rumour mongers .................... and the lengths they go to to do it too.

Like I said in the other thread - Pandora as a third party product shouldn't really have access to 3dxChat data. What I'm not sure about is whether rendering Pandora impotent would make that much difference in terms of griefing.

Something here doesn't ring true.

If the creators of Pandora don't have access to the 3dx databases, how can they obtain information about players who are registered prior to November 2016 who haven't played since that date? Pandora only accesses information available since November 2016 - why is this date important? Server switch?

Surely if Pandora crawls the game like a bot and collects live player information, it would only do so for active players, not those avis which are still registered but dormant?

A valid point, well worth considering to my mind.

I'm kinda happy we have Pandora

Why ur happy sweet Jessica,recently I was informed that ppl pay Pandora to erase their activity for example Mr pierrous cleared his profiles n his accounts the only useful is the old records.

I find Pandora to not be useful not to mention that allusers flirt with dark net so federals n other services litteraly say hi to those ppl haha.

Not to mention by using this service ur PC say :free kills in league dialect :)

So yes 0 good for ppl that use it only paranoia n breach of their PC security

Why ur happy sweet Jessica,recently I was informed that ppl pay Pandora to erase their activity for example Mr pierrous cleared his profiles n his accounts the only useful is the old records.

I find Pandora to not be useful not to mention that allusers flirt with dark net so federals n other services litteraly say hi to those ppl haha.

Not to mention by using this service ur PC say :free kills in league dialect :)

So yes 0 good for ppl that use it only paranoia n breach of their PC security

It isn't perfect and nothing is absolute. But it does provide an extra layer of protection from those who use alts in negative ways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Everyone keeps saying this only provides things available to other players, but it wouldn't be able to provide alts if that were so, not to mention times and dates they were used or deleted pictures of any player a person decides to search for .

At least Ive heard that it can be used for those things...

• 3 years later...