3DXChat Community

A Shy Girl's Diary

PurrTgirl

Briana, don't think she  block you. If you look at PurrTgirls  name in one of her posts its greyed out. Means she was banned. Nobody can go to her page, not just you. You are just being paranoid but thats ok, you need to be that way around here

As far as post timezones, that couldnt be more wrong. You can easily change your time zones in settings as i just did. It is currently 9:am here yet my post time is midnight because i changed it to Sydney

Why would anyone do that, or even think to?

Changing your own time zone will not change the time I see it posted at. I see the time stamp for your earlier post as 2:11pm and your latest as 2:56pm. God I wish I'd seen this now deleted thread.

You have got to be kidding me, I already announced in here I made this account for messages so it's no big secret who I am now.

I have given up posting in this forum and I am not one to make an alt to do trolling like others in here do, I hate that about this forum and is one of the reasons I want nothing to do with posting in it now.

No way in the world do I write or think anything like her.

Sorry if I insulted you by saying that twiggy . :mellow:

Oh fuck ! wtf I'm saying now, I'm completely lost or what? who are who now? Shiiiit ,Sheila you're not twiggy right? Already saw twiggy replying at other posting few min's ago, You Sheila  ...are you Purr? I hate to have to find who is who here with those multiple accounts shit

Do you know why she was removed?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was the thread she made which compared some unwanted in-game PMs to rape. That thread was closed down and then she was removed but this diary remains. If she'd chosen to go I'm guessing she would have had the diary closed to, so I'm guessing she was booted....