3DXChat Community

Ridiculous Old and New Bugs and Patch Fuck-Ups

JustSomeGirl

These great new patch bugs are about to lose you $20 a month...Its Ridiculous

Major

1.) Sex sounds have been deceased to the point of not even being able to hear them. You have to be zoomed way in, in order to hear them and if you have music or background playing forget it.,,,FIX THIS!

2.) Was real nice of the devs to give Females the ability to cum with futa cocks..to bad you can't see it on yourself (but others can) ...FIX THIS!!

Minor and Annoying

3.) Missing Mesh on Female armpits, makes it look like we have hairy arms

4,) The new beach is great,,but if you select a less glaring setting than full sun, the sand turns into water.

Guest DarkReflexion

For the 3 remove Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) from the settings and it will be better... For the rest I have the same settings Cordelia have and the game is fine for me...

I really enjoy #1, since now you aren't forced to listen to somone having sex on public locations, so no need to "fix" this..

Maybe add another sound setting, to let people set the volume or distance instead ^_^

First of all, you have to understand, you can't even hear yourself, let alone your partner.  Second, you can always put people on full ignore if you honestly don't want to hear sex in public. 

I do agree with you that adding another sound setting, allowing people to choose the volume and distance is maybe the best solution.  But to say 'no need to fix this', is rather extreme, when it's clearly not working as it's meant to in a game meant for people to have sex.

Well, I do ignore people having sex in public, just to get rid of the sound.

Not more extreme than going full on .. "FIX THIS!!" :P

But yeah, just another volume/distance setting would work for everyone, I guess :)

I am actually very disappointed in the last patch which was supposed to according to the patch was to fix "stability issues and bug fixes", I actually have had more issues than I had before the patch and I know I am not the only one who is experiencing this and other problems since the patch. I have been a member of the game for almost 6 months now and I am disappointed to see that the game seems to only have more issues day by day, instead of any improvements. Each day I and friends of mine seem to experience more issues, more bugs, and less time on the game because of reloads to try to fix bugs or issues. I am not one who expects a perfect game as I know there will always be issues, but I do expect improvements not that things seem to get worse and worse as days go on. I play other games that are much more than 3DX so i know it is not my internet connection as some have tried to tell me nor is it my PC as I have more than one I use 3DX on and also others who live in other countries experience same issues so that means it is the game it self. Last night was one of the worst nights of issues not only me but a few others experienced. I feel that this needs to be addressed and things need to be fixed I see more and more leaving because of game issues and performance issues with the game each day. 

While we all use and come to 3DX for our own reasons and our own goals, mine is to spend time and socialize with my friends here and it is hard to do when we experience issues all the time we are here and end up speaking off the game more than we are able to on the game. Like i said I do not think anyone expects a perfect game, but also i think most will agree that there is nothing much that seems to being fixed. Ok, yes the new beach is nice, but i think more people would like to see the bugs and stability issues fixed over a new location, because with all the bugs and issues we, well I can not even enjoy the new beach. 

after patch i don't see water in the pool!!!! great patch!!! hahahhaaaa

To see water in the pools of the public rooms you need to have Ambient Occlusion turned on. However Ambient Occlusion is causing some sort of mesh or texture bug on clothing and shadowed areas of Avi. So atm until it is fixed, it's a case of what can you live without more.

I hope this info helps

The new sound system is quite nice, fixing the moans from all across the map, but the range is very frustratingly short now :P could be triple or more the range, I don't think this needs an adjusting for the distance but it would be really good if we were be able to adjust the volume of these sounds separately from the chat message volume.

I have not experienced any game breaking bugs or issues like Marcus NY though but probably the game isn't that optimized for AMD ooor could be GPU driver issues. Could just be really outdated PCs x)