Omaar

Dick Pics  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Dick Pics, yay or nay?

• Yay!
    • Eww
    • Blah blah

Guest Rickster

It doesn't matter to me. 90% (or maybe more) user of 3DXCHAT have dicks. So they have seen dicks in their life. Should be no preference.

You say that because your a man. I definitely don't want to see a dick pic they look weird and make me think the guy sending them is an idiot. There isn't anything attractive about a dick all by itself its a huge misunderstanding on the part of guy and it does make me giggle.  :P

well I have a story to tell, I was seeing a guy online, we Married on the game back then we didn't have skype we used Yahoo, and talked on that I could see him and everything, he would send me pictures of his cock, but would never show it in the skype,

Long story short, them pictures wasn't even him, my thumb was bigger,

Personal I don't want to see a dick pic, thats not what satisfy me, it's a man's mind, what they think,

I am here to tell you a Man can have the biggest cock in the World, and not even know what to do with it , and other's Avarage size and can make a Woman Scream, it's not the Size that Matters Men, it's the Motion of the Ocean, if you know what I mean

It doesn't matter to me. 90% (or maybe more) user of 3DXCHAT have dicks. So they have seen dicks in their life. Should be no preference.

So we all wonder why you are still here if our think that this is true...

Hmmmm... let me think about it why some guys are not getting tired to repeat it...

Maybe dick heads just run into dick heads? ;)

A penis picture on profile tells me one thing. Your mind is most likely on one thing, the priority of what you are probably speaking to me for is to try get one thing.

At best it will make me more wary of you. If you believe that your big selling point is just your penis, then I have no interest in conversing with you. It is a turn off.

"Attraction for me is about you the whole package not just your little package".

Abbey

There are many ways to "3dx".  With every decision you're narrowing the number of people you can "3dx" with, but that's life.

Joyfully brandishing your genitals is one of those decisions.  If you get a kick out of it, some kind of exhibitionism, or whatever, I'm no kink judge, and as long as you don't make it your profile pic, I see almost no argument against it.

If the kind of sex you're into involves their extensive use, and you're often on their "receiving" end, you don't get very far being suddenly disgusted by the sight of them.  Some are absolutely more photogenic, and they of course have their context, though I'd argue a sex game isn't straying far.

Just my two cents.  Many don't want to see them, so don't feature them on your profile, but if it's your thing, spend that xgold on picture slots and have fun.

I'm not following your logic here. I have never seen a pussy pic framed on anyone's wall either, but we all know that everyone loves pussy.

I don't think that's true at all there are plenty of ugly ones and the odd dick pic which really stands out.  :P Really I think over all its a good idea to avoid anyone who puts genitals in their profile regardless of whether they are male or female.  :rolleyes:

ive went into a house or two and someone have had a pic of a nude woman because many find the female body beautiful, ive never seen someone have a pic of a naked guy up and called it beautiful. maybe I'm going in the wrong type of peoples houses but never once seen it.

Most likely you just went into the wrong house there are plenty of paintings and sculptures which have them going back to the Greeks.  ;)

I've known people that had pictures of naked men up. Usually some muscley fellow holding a kitten or baby or something in black and white. There is a whole genre of it.

In any case I've no problem seeing a dick... but... when I see it on a 3dx profile I tend to think... well -that- is an idiot and avoid them like the plague.

If I'm intimate with someone... and they send me body part pictures... im cool with that... that's sexy - and it's more because of the feeling... the act of doing it.

I don't think most are ugly. I used to have a big one made from wood that my friend got me as a gag gift when we were in Jamaica. I kept it up in my house unless my family came to visit. Then when I moved in with my boyfriend, I was unpacking, he looked like What the actual fuck...my wooden cock had to go. That was a fun conversation...

Him: Why are you like this?

Me: if you don't know by now...

Shrugs

But dick picks are a turn off. If they are massive I don't believe you. If they are tiny I'm laughing so best to keep it to yourself.

Dick pics aren't the only problem on the horizon, it seems people rarely like them over all. But have you ever had a pussy pic that looked like one of those squished pastrami sandwiches? If there is something that turns me off it is looking straight at a blast zone of a vagina, like a nuclear bomb detonated on point blank range. Picture for accurate reference

eFzcuf1.png

Isn't there a duble standard here.  Women can show pussy or breasts and most find it sexy,  yet a man shows his penis and hes an asshole or (pardon the pun) a dick.

We are all here for different needs or desires. Are you not passing judgement if you lash out at dick pics?

Lighten up people. I have this dick pic in my profile.  Tell me what's wrong with that. I think its creative and sexy.

rambo1.jpg

Isn't there a duble standard here.  Women can show pussy or breasts and most find it sexy,  yet a man shows his penis and hes an asshole or (pardon the pun) a dick.

Believe it or not, what most women find attractive is different than what most men find attractive.

The prob is that men run with a perm erection through the world (or is this realistic LOL) we are just naked. I would have much less problems with naked guys around me on a party for example or the beach if the penis is not erected. I know that this is the game fault and not yours ^^ but that don't change the fact that it is irritating.

The prob is that men run with a perm erection through the world (or is this realistic LOL) we are just naked. I would have much less problems with naked guys around me on a party for example or the beach if the penis is not erected. I know that this is the game fault and not yours ^^ but that don't change the fact that it is irritating.

I respect you find it irritating, yet an erect penis is far more sexy then a non erect one.