3DXChat Community

Update fail?

MissD

And this is where companies go wrong. No notification was given that there would be an update so people could be prepared, they just roll out a patch just because that breaks the game while people are in it.

Game is now broken and a lot of people can't log in. And we pay for this. Had to make an account just to post here too, I figured being a subscriber to the game would be enough but nope.

Guest DaniStar

Things would probably run faster if everyone moved back to 2.0. Ofc, all your precious little rooms made off the dll may be gone. Awww, that would be a shame

same here... server down...

but come on.... all of us want new content and updates, because this game is really great but needs MORE content in every way... room decoration... positions... new meeting spots... clothes... 

now we have a new update so keep cool, have some fun in real life, and come back later or tomorrow... enjoy the game again :-)

The only thing we can criticize is the fact that the UPDATER of the game does not work very good... for many of the users here.

So now a lot of people download the full game again... about 1GB of data... no wonder that the servers are down or not available due to that high traffic.

To all my ingame friends who read my post here -> I miss u ;)