#41 Henkie

Henkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationNetherlands yo

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

We've never really talked that much and I think you barely know my ass. But I do appreciate your rooms, gotta say some of them were the coolest and most creative things I've seen on 3dx so far. And I been here a while already haha! I'll surely miss seeing your rooms. Have a good one out there, you'll be remembered.

• chloe, OLESYA, AnyNameWillDo and 1 other like this

#42 Thugsta

Thugsta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:01 AM

We talked once and i found you are a nice person , take a small break and come back refreshed, always helps in here...

Seeing so many posts in here says alot about how much people want you back in here

And if you are back, feel free to block those  trouble makin peeps out, remember its your world :)

• chloe, AnyNameWillDo, LexiKitty and 1 other like this

#43 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

The surfer was the first room I saw of yours. It is amazing, I wanted people to see your rooms to showcase them. It was something we talked about after you were kicked off the group we used to be a part of. Your names, your rooms, since you were not on as much I figured you were not getting the harassment I was. E-mails. I hope you saved them, give them to Gizmo or Lisa. I can't tell how to live your life or play the game here, I can only ask, and I am asking return, show people your creations, inspire, Ayon mean something other than this. 

• chloe, AnyNameWillDo, oolisa and 3 others like this

#44 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

I'll allways remember what you done for that game Ayon, because you are someone that had make this game better.

I'll allways remember that I had told you that you need to care of you and that you needed a kindness manager.

Now you stop and I am sad because I know that you'll be finally get hurt and I had warned you long time ago.

Now that we don't speak since months, I give you my apologies, I have failed to protect you. 

I wish you the best and i'll never forget what you done for me and for us all in the game...

Kicked her out of OX, more then likely harassed her, been doing that to me for months. You can't protect if you are the harasser. But hey what do I know, aside from how you reacted when I chose to leave, when a girl did not hug you, when more then one gf refused to do as you wanted, violating the right to privacy by demanding proof the women are 100% real.. While many are sad you blamed her? 

• chloe, Naptime, DarkSnake and 3 others like this

#45 sirbigmac

sirbigmac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

Unfortunately I can sympathise with you. It seems that certain people at 3DX derive pleasure on inflicting pain on others, whether by insulting them on world chat or local chat, or by spreading rumours about them or even getting people banned who don't deserve it. Outside of the amazing people I've met on 3DX I must admit that my overall experience as been hugely negative and there are a few people who are responsible for that outcome. I too will most likely not be returning to 3DX because of those few who have nothing better to do with their time, they know who they are and most if not all of us know too.

• LadyK likes this

#46 Naptime

Naptime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:18 AM

Kicked her out of OX, more then likely harassed her, been doing that to me for months. You can't protect if you are the harasser. But hey what do I know, aside from how you reacted when I chose to leave, when a girl did not hug you, when more then one gf refused to do as you wanted, violating the right to privacy by demanding proof the women are 100% real.. While many are sad you blamed her? 

Wow - 100% real & proof of gender!!! Do these women get free miles when they board this commercial airliner... :) WTF here is my passport can I join your group.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee..

• RobPathfinder and LexiKitty like this

#47 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:52 AM

Wow - 100% real & proof of gender!!! Do these women get free miles when they board this commercial airliner... :) WTF here is my passport can I join your group.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee..

No they just get free beer in fresco

• Naptime, RobPathfinder, AnyNameWillDo and 2 others like this

#48 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

No they just get free beer in fresco

Damnit no cocktails :(

• chloe, Naptime, RobPathfinder and 1 other like this

#49 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

Damnit no cocktails :(

Tea? XD

• chloe, Naptime, RobPathfinder and 1 other like this

#50 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

Tea? XD

Tea is for Tammy, if you want me in a group try coffee and/or a mind blower with a little umbrella in it :D

• Naptime and RobPathfinder like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users