#21 xKittenx

xKittenx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location3DX

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:21 PM

I dont know you, i have seen your work and is amazing n.n and most of all is Yours... :3 you choose what to do with it, no one can tell you otherwise 0w0... If you feel wear down by the drama, i can understand the need to leave... But im sure you have very dear friends in the game. So i hope a good break n.n will help you relax and maybe return to your loved ones...

Good luck to you :3  mew mew 

• chloe, XxDesireexX and LexiKitty like this

#22 icecream

icecream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWest Coast US

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

AYON Tribute Party -   http://3dxforum.com/...-tribute-party/

#23 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

You have to decide these things yourself. All I will say is that the ignore works great. I have far, far more people on ignore than I have in my friend's list (also some on the forum, too). I'll be leaving too at the end of my annual sub but it certainly isn't because of the crass stupidity of the players because ignoring is so easy (although it makes it difficult to find a truly empty seat sometimes, lol!). So much depends on what you want out of playing here but there are many decent people and certainly enough to provide for a fulfilling life in this environment.

• Sage Stoner, chloe and LexiKitty like this

#24 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:18 PM

I'll just leave this here: 

• XxDesireexX and LexiKitty like this

#25 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationPool Party at La la Land

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

I don't know you personally Ayon, but I do know your work and as a room builder myself I have to say you that Asher and you brought it to another level. Yes Rochi and Alex have their role thanks to their amazing tools, but you remain the builder. I have been part of groups as well, and what works the best for me finally is not to belong to any, The ignore button wouldn't be a solution unfortunately since some people are just everywhere...

What I want to tell you Ayon is that you don't need any group here except the group of your real friends, the ones who don't like you just because they can get nice rooms from you.

Make your own path in 3dx, open your rooms to people and let us see more of your works. I need to see Project X!

• chloe, Morgaine, DarkSnake and 5 others like this

#26 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

Hey Ayon, I'm one of those who didn't meet you in person but only heard and saw good things about you.

It's always sad when some idiots make a person who is loved by many leave.

But I also respect your personal decision.

Take care.

• chloe, OLESYA, AnyNameWillDo and 2 others like this

#27 CurlyD

CurlyD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:30 PM

You will be missed dearly Ayon!

It was a pleasure getting to know you and being friends. I always had a great time at your parties and your rooms were some of the best ones in 3DX and we will always remember them for the works of art they are.

Best wishes for you and whatever your future entails <3

• chloe, AnyNameWillDo, XxDesireexX and 2 others like this

#28 sputnik

sputnik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hi, another one that didn't meet you, but I am at a your tribute party in a wonderful creation you made ... wish you well and hope you come back, there is obviously a lot of people that will miss you :)

• chloe, OLESYA, AnyNameWillDo and 3 others like this

#29 LISHY

LISHY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationLOST

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

DONT GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chloe, RedJewel, OLESYA and 5 others like this

#30 lussian

lussian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

I'll allways remember what you done for that game Ayon, because you are someone that had make this game better.

I'll allways remember that I had told you that you need to care of you and that you needed a kindness manager.

Now you stop and I am sad because I know that you'll be finally get hurt and I had warned you long time ago.

Now that we don't speak since months, I give you my apologies, I have failed to protect you. 

I wish you the best and i'll never forget what you done for me and for us all in the game...

#31 Nymphpott

Nymphpott

Cheese Squeezer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Locationur butt

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

That sucks. I enjoyed some of your crazy rooms.

Don't let  poopy people ruin your time here or push you into a corner .They don't pay your sub! Tell em to fuck off. Ignore em and be done with the drama queens, bitches, assholes and trolls. Seriously, any sign of being a drama queen and i just ignore the person.The game is so much more fun when you surround yourself in cool chilled people. Stop giving a shit about crazy people and players with chips on their shoulders and the game becomes fun again. 

Or make a alt :D

Either way. Good luck! 

• chloe, OLESYA, MissVixen and 3 others like this

#32 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

giphy.gif

Edit: dog looks two posts above ;)

Edited by chloe, 17 June 2017 - 10:41 AM.

• Naptime, OLESYA, XxDesireexX and 1 other like this

#33 LadyK

LadyK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

I am kind of new here and not on much; but Ayon you are an awesome person!

I have enjoyed your rooms and your encouragement and our talks have been so enlightening.

Maybe its the fact that I am not familar with all that is about the game; but I dont understand why something isn't done about the bullying here.

It seems that it goes on like its what you signed up and paid for.

It would seem if there were some serious consequences to bullying and ganging up on individuals to cause harm; might lower if not stop it completely.

Otherwise the good and responsible individuals will leave and maybe seek out another game to play, or might just give it up all together.

As a sort of new person here I am now worried if this could happen to me and I see all saying block and report which I agree; but what do you do

if these people incorporates and recruits others to pick up where the blocked ones have left off? Or use another avi to harass? What do is to be done then?

I do not wish to fight with anyone, I have not paid my money for that and is a waste of it in my point of view.

It seems as though its acceptable and even cheered on as part of the entertainment factor- I speak of the World Chat section.

I look in there from time to time to find a good party with kick butt tunes, and every time that I have looked there some one is either starting an argument just for the entertainment of it- regardless how it may hurt the other person, or its a group of peoples friends just bullying one or some. I am not sure why this is happening, it makes no sense to me as an outsider looking in.

If this is considered the norm, then I do not think I  will renew my subscription here. And if this continues as I mentioned, a whole lot more will follow suit and it will not just be a place for the obvious, but a place of bullying and disrespect.

How sad it is that some adults do not act accordingly and treat each other with utmost disrespect. I know we wouldn't tolerate or do this in real life situations so why do it here.

Just how I think about all this. Ayon please do not go you have so many who truly care about you, and would be sad without you here do not give in to bullying. I don't have a

solution for you other than to block and report; so that what the administrators has to do will be done to the fullest. 

You will be missed!  

• Niblette, XxDesireexX, LexiKitty and 1 other like this

#34 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

Another 3dx hurts , M'not surprise to hear that. Sorry for you Ayon, Idk you personally...but,if you think leaving that game is the best move to do, don't feel guilty for so, sometimes virtuality may affect us in real life when we play too much and getting hurted by ppl's using virtuality to mind fucking us in rl. Maybe a break is only what you need, after few month's ,if you're strong enough you will come back as Ayon ...If you're not, I suggest you to comeback as newby and keep your last deleted identity secret. Don't ever tell anyone who you've been in the past if you doing so. 

• chloe, Cordelia, OLESYA and 5 others like this

#35 Gaya

Gaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAt the opposite of your world.

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Hello Ayon,

We dont know each other but i just wanted to let you know,  im very sorry you left but i hope you will come back. For sure you have friends you are amazing just with your work we can say you are an amazing person. Maybe just a break and time aways could help.

Affectionately Gaya

• LexiKitty and LadyK like this

#36 DarkSnake

DarkSnake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

WaOw! There are some 3DX's managers in the game??!! :huh:

tumblr_mnu910Qvzs1s917bwo1_500.gif

• chloe, AnyNameWillDo, LexiKitty and 1 other like this

#37 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

WaOw! There are some 3DX's managers in the game??!! :huh:

Yes, unfortunately there are some who "think" they are!

• chloe, Robi, AnyNameWillDo and 3 others like this

#38 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ Β π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 Β πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

Take care Ayon.

May your future ventures be fruitful ones and I wish you all the best. Until the next time.

• OLESYA, LexiKitty and LadyK like this

#39 Naptime

Naptime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Ayon - We have never met, but I am well aware & seen your passion for building in 3dx. Like many have already said. "Don't let them win" Click that button you pay for & make your problems disappear. You don't owe your haters any emotional state. Save that side of you for all the friends you have that hold the responsibility to appreciate it. Your passion for building & willingness to share holds much higher value then a group of individuals that will disband & roll into alts. Cheers!!!

• LexiKitty and LadyK like this

#40 Blade~

Blade~

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

We not know each other but i know your amazing work and your love to 3dx. After spinning for almost 6 hours at the place Icecream just openend for you as an tribute to you...  and the gift you gave me with your church... i which i was able to say my love i found this:

My CupCake Xandisweet,

While I am writing this, I tremble all over my body and my heart is throbbing like crazy.

We all know im not good in this and with all my bladenese and dizziness, I ask to forgive me my typonese. I promise you my sweetie, I will tell you all the sweet and naughty stuff, I wants to say actually right now, later to you under our own blanket ;)

When I saw you for the first time, it took my breath, my heart raced, and from that moment on, your attraction was so strong that I did not want to be without you anymore.

And I do not mean your Avi here, I mean your β€œyou”, your real being there!

Your eyes are so wonderful, your mouth looks so sweet when you move it in your special way, the way you show and move your hair when you're blushing J, OMG and then your voice that makes me dreaming so much.

Your lovley being which can’t do anything mean to someone, your cheerful handling with those you like, the ability to make others laugh, and above all make me laugh, makes you such a special person to me and of course such a perfect partner on my side.

You showed me that there is not only negative in this world, you showed me how to find your way here.

With you I have found my happiness here and hope that I will never lose it again.

I can not describe how lucky I feel that you have choosen me to go this path together with you.

When I look at the time we've spent together and how nice it was, I'm all the more looking forward to the time that will come and can not wait to share it with you.

We both know that we are not always going through good times, but I promise you that I will always stand by your side.

We will not always agree on the same thing, but I promise you that I will always listen to you, respect your remarks, and that I will have no secrets before you.

In this world, we will not be treated always fair and well, but I promise you, that I will always be there for you, fight for you and protecting you with all my strength.

You're really the best that ever could happen to me and I promise, I'll see you forever as my greatest gift.

So now, today is the day when I take my heart into a treasure chest, throw away the key and put it into your hands forever and for all eternity.

I love you so much, my little dorkeynut.

AYON dont leave it... you have so much People there who loves you... think about it!!! its not worse to do this "loosing many cause of few"

regards the silly blade

• OLESYA, DanTheMan and LadyK like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users