3DXChat Community

Thank you all

Guest Ayon

Hi all

It saddens my to write this post, but i am leaving 3DXChat. :(

My time in the game has been the most wonderful experience and the joy have been able to give you all through my creations has been an experience I will never forget.

However being a trophy in a war between group and the hate mail i get from it has finally warn me down.

The repercussion to my acts of goodwill is something I do not want to burden my friends with anymore.

To all my friends, I love you all.

I will miss your kindness and friendships dearly.

Thank you all so much.

<3 Ayon

Hi Ayon,

we don't know each other but I have enjoyed some of the rooms you build. But what I have to read here makes me said.. and angry. 

Those silly group fighting are pure kindergarten. You should really not leave cause of this. Use your BL, report idiots sending you harassment mails and free yourself from old borders.

Stay... and clearly claim that you will never be party of any group here again. 

Not you should leave, instead all those childish idiots and wanna be group leaders should. This is not a school court, its an adult world. 

Hi all

My time in the game has been the most wonderful experience and the joy have been able to give you all through my creations has been an experience I will never forget.

However being a trophy in a war between group and the hate mail i get from it has finally warn me down.

The repercussion to my acts of goodwill is something I do not want to burden my friends with anymore.

Thank you all so much.

<3 Ayon

I am so sorry to hear that Ayon. As we all know there are always People who like to cause Drama and insult others. I hope you think about it because many of us would miss you and your wonderful creations  :wub: For the rest we have a wonderful button from 3DX called the Iggy button. 

Please don't let the Trolls win...Love you!

Ayon  It's very sad :unsure: , you are very dear to me! You are a very good person! I hope you will return! We love you and we will be very glad to see you !!!! :wub:    

Lara Fabian - Je t'aime 

Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un fou comme un soldat
Comme une star de cinema
Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un loup comme un roi
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas
Tu vois, je t’aime comme ca

Sadly to hear this and fuck the ppl how done this we know the names. Guys get out of this game. You ruined this game .

Dear Ayon i lost with you my hero and a very good friend. I wish you all the best irl. I will miss you very much. :( :( :(

GUYS THINK ABOUT IT 

IT´S A ADULT GAME NOT A PLAYSCHOOL

Hey Ayon,

I am sad sad to see you leave. Again someone who leave the game coz these pathetic behaviors. I regret we had a bad start you and me because of what you know... Knows that I was always be impressed by your work and it is pity that people who make this game better leave because some people make this game shit... :(

May the force be with you!

Great people creates lights that make our life better.

Stupid people don't like lithgt because they are unable to create light for other and the light you have created with your involvment in this world reveals how they are stupid.

Stupid people win ... hopefulyl only for a moment.

Make a break, take some distance, see how you will miss to the people that appreacite you and once your brain is refreshed .... make a gift to your friends by coming back and better protect yourself.

Take care.

Ayon? You kidding?

never leave friends just because idiots shout the loudest.

Ignore them, kick a few asses, maybe even report them, but don't let them win.

And to be honest, I think it is about time that we all stopped talking about these idiots as nameless creatures.

The have names, but they rely on hiding in anonymity. so far it works. For how long?

Ayon we met once few Months ago at LISHY's place , I found you to be so nice and you talked to me in pm . even said if needed help would be glad to but didn't accept friends right away, you shortly left for real life reasons, ovet that time I have watched you work grow and great better, you helping others learn, Please don't let these groups kill who you are, most Bad people feed off of the good, bring them down and distroying their Nature what makes them who they are,

I agree with the others, don't let the school yard BS win ,they don't like that you help other then they need to Get well and Get over it, cause friends help friends help friends, why do we have to pick sides, we should not have to

Leave Ayon Alone and let her Work , whe love her work and it makes her happy, Stop it , she did nothing to anyone, so just stop it and let her work PLEASE !!!

Dear,

Reality of the real world has been feeling so tense in the virtual world. Everyone thinks they're right and the best. I don't know what had happened. But I'm guessing something. And i understand what makes you feel to decide leaving. I haven't heard any bad things about you even i know your contributions to this community. Thanks for all that. May your future after this game will be bright and full of happiness. Good luck!

And haters gonna hate there's a reason they wanna pull you down to their level don't forget you're better than them ;)

Peace,

Ps. For haters:

post-14545-0-00256000-1497629809_thumb.jpg

Hi all

Thank you all so much.

<3 Ayon

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!   ❤◦.¸¸.  ◦✿     AYON    ❤◦.¸¸.  ◦✿     Love you forever. <3  

-ice

I dont know you, i have seen your work and is amazing n.n and most of all is Yours... :3 you choose what to do with it, no one can tell you otherwise 0w0... If you feel wear down by the drama, i can understand the need to leave... But im sure you have very dear friends in the game. So i hope a good break n.n will help you relax and maybe return to your loved ones...

Good luck to you :3  mew mew 

You have to decide these things yourself. All I will say is that the ignore works great. I have far, far more people on ignore than I have in my friend's list (also some on the forum, too). I'll be leaving too at the end of my annual sub but it certainly isn't because of the crass stupidity of the players because ignoring is so easy (although it makes it difficult to find a truly empty seat sometimes, lol!). So much depends on what you want out of playing here but there are many decent people and certainly enough to provide for a fulfilling life in this environment.

I don't know you personally Ayon, but I do know your work and as a room builder myself I have to say you that Asher and you brought it to another level. Yes Rochi and Alex have their role thanks to their amazing tools, but you remain the builder. I have been part of groups as well, and what works the best for me finally is not to belong to any, The ignore button wouldn't be a solution unfortunately since some people are just everywhere...

What I want to tell you Ayon is that you don't need any group here except the group of your real friends, the ones who don't like you just because they can get nice rooms from you.

Make your own path in 3dx, open your rooms to people and let us see more of your works. I need to see Project X!