3DXChat Community

New here (Not in game)

Bobsyer

Hi people!! I have seen some gameplays and I have to congratulate the DEVS for the hard work they had made!!

I was looking around this forum and I have seen nice and interesting topics (One of them was about "Having virtual sex is cheating?"). I have not the game yet because It is a bit expensive for me (I am not working in a very good place to pay this kind of game, but I could do the effort in the future). 

If I go into the game I would like to talk with people around the world but everything we make will stay only inside the game (No external contact, I mean). I have a girlfriend and at the moment we are fine, so I would play it as a game, to try different things (No feelings, nice song from Sex Pistols).

I am from Spain and my english is not very good, I hope it would be, at least understandable xD.

Hi people!!

PD: I would like to test a free month, maybe If you would do this more people would buy the suscription. If that game/chat were a pay-one-time to have I would have bought it!! (Then you could purchase costumes ingame or smth).

Glad to see you!!

Hola, sobre el precio es lo que hay, lo que en navidades siempre hacen una oferta muy golosa, la ultima fue de 65 euros por todo el año, que te sale a 5 euros y medio al mes, asi que es algo a tener en cuenta si te decides quedar.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4326-3dxchat-holiday-season-2016/

El primer mes es lo que hay, es caro, sobretodo sin hacer prueba, que ya te digo yo que no puedes probarlo gratis.

No se lo que buscaras,hay varios españoles/hispanos activos en el juego, no 1 ni 2, sino una decena o mas, asi que compañia dificilmente te faltara, asi que no pierdes nada por probar un mes cuando puedas y ya sabiendo lo de la oferta, decides.

Bueno pierdes los 20 y algo que te cuesta el mes :P

Si tienes alguna duda pues por aqui o por privado :)

--

Hi, the price is what it is, but in christmas there is always a really good offer, last one was 65 euros the whole year, so more or less 5 euros and a half per month, it's something that you have to be aware if you decide to stay.

The first month...yes it's pricy, especially if you can not test the game for free, which I tell  you now that you can't.

Dunno what are you looking for, but there is a somewhat active Spanish speaking community, not 1 or 2, but easily a dozen active ones, you will have people to enjoy the game without language barriers, so you don't lose anything trying it one month and then you can decide.

Well you lose the 20 something euros of the first month :P

If you have any doubt, write here or via pm :)

Hi people!! I have seen some gameplays and I have to congratulate the DEVS for the hard work they had made!!

I was looking around this forum and I have seen nice and interesting topics (One of them was about "Having virtual sex is cheating?"). I have not the game yet because It is a bit expensive for me (I am not working in a very good place to pay this kind of game, but I could do the effort in the future). 

If I go into the game I would like to talk with people around the world but everything we make will stay only inside the game (No external contact, I mean). I have a girlfriend and at the moment we are fine, so I would play it as a game, to try different things (No feelings, nice song from Sex Pistols).

I am from Spain and my english is not very good, I hope it would be, at least understandable xD.

Hi people!!

PD: I would like to test a free month, maybe If you would do this more people would buy the suscription. If that game/chat were a pay-one-time to have I would have bought it!! (Then you could purchase costumes ingame or smth).

Glad to see you!!

Hi Bobsyer,

believe me it is a good thing that we have no free membership. Of cause it is bad for you since you can't try before buy but the negative impact would be massive. As all "adult" worlds we have to deal with childish idiots trying to fool others. And if they would get a free month for their dirty mind games well, that would make this place not a better one. I also had concerns if this is the right "game" for me but I do not regret it.

I'll second what chloe said, a paywall is a great thing to be behind.  A "trial" membership basically costs you the price of the first month, you can cancel immediately after, like Nefa mentioned!  It's what I did, and would have stopped if it hadn't been around December when the "deal" came out.

If it's cheating or not that's something you have to come to terms with on your own ;)

There's people from all over the world inside, y algunos de nosotros tambien hablamos poquito Espanol! lol

After that first month you'll know if this is for you or not, if it's worth the price, or waiting for December for the deal.

Hi Bobsyer,

believe me it is a good thing that we have no free membership. Of cause it is bad for you since you can't try before buy but the negative impact would be massive. As all "adult" worlds we have to deal with childish idiots trying to fool others. And if they would get a free month for their dirty mind games well, that would make this place not a better one. I also had concerns if this is the right "game" for me but I do not regret it.

You are right with the childish trolls Chloe but you also know there are enough of them already in the game  ;) I would prefer a free trial like RLC and SL use but for that we need the same blocking and kicking system like they have (you can kick people out of your room, even can give others the rights to kick)

Hi Bobsyer,

It would be like an Alt Army.

I don't think $20 is excessive to find out if 3DX is for you. And anyone who genuinely wants to find out what the game is like at no cost to themselves - and is not simply trying to get their rocks off for free -  they can search YouTube :)

You are right with the childish trolls Chloe but you also know there are enough of them already in the game  ;) I would prefer a free trial like RLC and SL use but for that we need the same blocking and kicking system like they have (you can kick people out of your room, even can give others the rights to kick)

I know Lexi... but I am happy they are not more :)

Actually, I quite agree with this. There is no reason they couldn't offer a one-day free trial with an arbitrary name that clearly marks the avi as a one-day trial member. Oh, and restrict their access so that they can only visit public rooms. 

Edited by Sage Stoner

Welcome Bobsyer!

Imo 3dx prices are very fair.

In other similar games you usually have to buy additional stuff extra. Like outfits, rooms, sexpositions or whatever. And in the end you spend a fortune.

Here everything is included. Considering this 20$ are nuts.

Wow, muchas gracias por las respuestas!! Me esperaba muchas menos jaja. La verdad es que he estado viendo análisis del chat y me parece un juegazo, por lo menos desde el punto de vista gráfico. Lo único que me echa para atrás es el tema de que haya pocas salas públicas, no haya muchas más cosas que hacer a parte de tener sexo (No como en SL) y que según dicen los moderadores no suelen meterse demasiado en la moderación.

El problema que le veo a este tipo de pago es que al final te sale por una millonada cuando llevas mucho tiempo jugando. En SL puedes elegir gastar el dinero o no y jugar con las mismas posibilidades (Es por poner un ejemplo). Sin embargo, sí que es verdad que si fuera un juego de "comprar y jugar para siempre" lo habría comprado ya y lo estaría probando.

Con respecto al tema de las relaciones me lo voy a proponer como un roleplay. Incluso estaba pensando en hacerme un personaje Shemale o totalmente mujer, para evitar posibles confusiones entre vida real y ficticia (Muchas veces cuando te haces un avatar parecido a ti puedes confundir términos).

Por curiosidad ¿Utilizáis el juego para sexo esporádico en la vida real? ¿O simplemente disfrutáis viendo los avatares teniendo sexo? ¿No tenéis sexo normalmente en el juego? Contadme un poco más

------------------------

Wow, Thank you so much for these replys!! I hoped you would not going to answer me haha. I have been watching some gameplays and I found that game graphically spectacular, at least in graphics. The only thing that I don't like much is that it has like 3 public rooms, and it seems you don't have a lot of things to do apart from having virtual sex (Not like in SL). I have heard that moderators don't use to involve a lot in assistance.

My opinion is that this kind of payment method use to be very expensive in long term, I mean when you are like 3 or 4 years playing. In SL you can choose to pay or not for your clothes but you can play free if you want to (I mention SL all the time like an example, i don't like it so much xD). If you had to pay just 1 time to get the gam (Like almost games) I would have already bought it!!

If I join I think i am going to change my gender or maybe become "Shemale", and I would play it as a roleplay. I don't want it to get so much involved with my real life...

I would like to ask you: You use the game as another way of sex method, or you just simply like to see your avatars making love without real life repercussions? Do you have sex everytime in the game, or there's somebody that like doing a lot of different things (Not only sex)? Tell me a little bit more!!