3DXChat Community

Empty skybox after a Rollback

LadyPrada

hello,

after a big customization, one night and one day of work i see all my work deleted.
my skybox is totaly empty.

i do not know what happen but i know one think when i see that, With all the bugs and the little content that it is proposed, I regret to have to pay so expensive to undergo the whims of an unfinished game

can you help me please? 

post-16408-0-48414800-1497102306_thumb.jpg

If this happened while being in your room (not room editor) your room might have just not been fully loaded. With luck you can restart the game and see it again.

But, if this happened while being in the room editor and you left the room (which saves it), all of your customizations are lost and this empty room was saved. 

Unfortunately this is a common bug which happened to many others too. At this point the only thing one can do is to not leave the room or log out when this happens. Instead, close the process (Alt F4 / task manager / red X) and the empty room won't be saved.

This problem happened yesterday during the edition of my apartment, meanwhile, I close the game, restart the pc restart the game. It irritates me to pay so expensive and be confronted with so many bug

thank you Véronique i go customize my  skybox so :/