3DXChat Community

All the peoples of the world must unite against Terrorism!

OLESYA

Guest Rickster
Now I guess "your Putin" is not quite innocent of it.

Unfortunately terror attacks are now part of everyday life, as bad as that is. We can not really do anything about it.

Please keep such topics away from here. This is about chatting & sex, not about world politics and catastrophes.

Guest Twiggy

Yes sorry Rickster but I also think this is not a bad place for this type of subject.

A forum where members from so many countries can see, I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your views in here on a subject that effects us all.

Olesya is one of the nicest and most caring people I have met in 3DX, and I fully understand why she has said what she said.

I to am scared for the future and I think what Olesya is showing here is people in Russia feel the same as we do.

Yes sorry Rickster but I also think this is not a bad place for this type of subject.

A forum where members from so many countries can see, I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your views in here on a subject that effects us all.

Olesya is one of the nicest and most caring people I have met in 3DX, and I fully understand why she has said what she said.

I to am scared for the future and I think what Olesya is showing here is people in Russia feel the same as we do.

You don't have to feel sorry for an asshole blaming Vladimir Putin for what happening, if I remember , Terrorism exist while before 911 ,he just never opened a world history book to learn about last century history.Pfff Pathetic.

There is nothing political about war. One side already said "Fuck your politics" Then proceed to blame it on a ideology that has nothing to do with why the politics failed in the first place. A smoke screen wrapped in the cover of religious doctrines that is a decade old pipeline war. At this point it can't even be called terrorism. Way to many sea trailers painted blue or tan made into drone offices to be just terrorism. Don't be afraid to call it what it is cause your country hasn't officially declared the madness for what it is. Awareness of this subject needs to be made ready on every platform virtual or not. So when I turn on the fake new channels I don't see millions of people saying why or what can I do about it.

I am gonna bump & double pound this thread because I don't wanna see countries slaughter each other over currency, trade deals & the profitable nature of "ism" in terrorism.

The real issue with the world today is that the love of many has grown cold. People no longer have compassion for others. The majority don't care what's happening to others as long as it's not happening to them. We've become callous as a society. Many see other's pain as their own gain. In order for our society to get back to where it needs to be, people need to start looking past people's differences in ideologies, differences in cultures, differences in religion, differences in nation's leadership, differences in skin colour, differences in sexual orientation, differences in thinking and reasoning..... ect.... If we could overcome those barriers as a whole, this would would benifit and peace would be attainable, unfortunately the evil forces in this world will keep that from ever coming to fruition. 

Guest Mulan

I am going to say something controversial.

These "terror" attacks are created by governments. Why? To keep fear in people, to justify war so companies make huge profits as trillions of dollars are sent to them to build weapons of war. Private banks making huge profits by lending billions to both sides to fund the war. Senior people who knew in advance about terror attacks and bet against the market to make huge profits. To justify ever increasing surveillance of the population and giving law enforcement powers to just detain people. The countless leaders and activists around the world going against the status quo who don't serve western interests being assassinated, or failing that creating a reason like 9/11 to send in the military so resources can be controlled like oil and opium.

Even if these are real terror attacks, then we can hardly be surprised. The west has terrible history, including recent history of killing lots of innocent people with drone attacks, tearing countries apart, sometimes removing democratically elected anti-West leaders, only to replaced by a brutal dictator who the west is able to control.

Even in the western "democracies" all media is controlled by the elite who are all setting the agenda.

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They’ve got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying — lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.

Virtually all U.S. Senators, and most of the representatives in the House, are members of the top 1 percent when they arrive, are kept in office by money from the top 1 percent, and know that if they serve the top 1 percent well they will be rewarded by the top 1 percent when they leave office. By and large, the key executive-branch policymakers on trade and economic policy also come from the top 1 percent. When pharmaceutical companies receive a trillion-dollar gift — through legislation prohibiting the government, the largest buyer of drugs, from bargaining over price — it should not come as cause for wonder. It should not make jaws drop that a tax bill cannot emerge from Congress unless big tax cuts are put in place for the wealthy. Given the power of the top 1 percent, this is the way you would expect the system to work.

You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shitty jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it." - George Carlin

I am going to say something controversial.

These "terror" attacks are created by governments. Why? To keep fear in people, to justify war so companies make huge profits as trillions of dollars are sent to them to build weapons of war. Private banks making huge profits by lending billions to both sides to fund the war. Senior people who knew in advance about terror attacks and bet against the market to make huge profits. To justify ever increasing surveillance of the population and giving law enforcement powers to just detain people. The countless leaders and activists around the world going against the status quo who don't serve western interests being assassinated, or failing that creating a reason like 9/11 to send in the military so resources can be controlled like oil and opium.

Even if these are real terror attacks, then we can hardly be surprised. The west has terrible history, including recent history of killing lots of innocent people with drone attacks, tearing countries apart, sometimes removing democratically elected anti-West leaders, only to replaced by a brutal dictator who the west is able to control.

Even in the western "democracies" all media is controlled by the elite who are all setting the agenda.

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They’ve got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying — lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.

Virtually all U.S. Senators, and most of the representatives in the House, are members of the top 1 percent when they arrive, are kept in office by money from the top 1 percent, and know that if they serve the top 1 percent well they will be rewarded by the top 1 percent when they leave office. By and large, the key executive-branch policymakers on trade and economic policy also come from the top 1 percent. When pharmaceutical companies receive a trillion-dollar gift — through legislation prohibiting the government, the largest buyer of drugs, from bargaining over price — it should not come as cause for wonder. It should not make jaws drop that a tax bill cannot emerge from Congress unless big tax cuts are put in place for the wealthy. Given the power of the top 1 percent, this is the way you would expect the system to work.

You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shitty jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it." - George Carlin

Your education on the "American Dream" is pretty sound & very collective. I'll just add the growing state of registered militia's since the first term of Obama. A country that will fall apart the same way it was put together. State by state!!! The American civilian population reserves the right to take property/land in the same manner that its government takes it. By force!!! Federal buildings first... Cheers!!! :)

• 1 month later...

I wanted to entertain myself with your videos but was turned away by the source. Especially ABC those fuckers can't even get the weather right. The

Huffington Post is a little less libtard, but still employ the same crisis actors video after video. The riots in Virginia happened in and around

the same time Trump & Kim compared dicks. A race war is better Tell-Lie-Vision ratings. The Trump & Kim debuts get there best ratings when Dennis Rodman

is present. Only the older generations of America need the media to tell them lies on why they went to war. I am no Trump fan nor do I hold any allegiance

to any politician or the media that funds them. Cheers!!!