Photo

All the peoples of the world must unite against Terrorism!

OLESYA

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OLESYA

OLESYA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

I watch TV and I'm scared! Terrorists kill people! I want the whole world to unite against the Terrorists!  

Артём Гришанов - Русская буря / Russian storm   (English subtitles)      
  • Jenzi, ChiK73, Cordelia and 6 others like this

#2 Rickster

Rickster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Location3DXFORUM

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

Now I guess "your Putin" is not quite innocent of it.

Unfortunately terror attacks are now part of everyday life, as bad as that is. We can not really do anything about it.

Please keep such topics away from here. This is about chatting & sex, not about world politics and catastrophes.

#3 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Please keep such topics away from here. This is about chatting & sex, not about world politics and catastrophes.

And yet you devote most of your post commenting on the very subject you say shouldn't be discussed here...

• OLESYA and Nitroo like this

#4 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

Yes sorry Rickster but I also think this is not a bad place for this type of subject.

A forum where members from so many countries can see, I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your views in here on a subject that effects us all.

Olesya is one of the nicest and most caring people I have met in 3DX, and I fully understand why she has said what she said.

I to am scared for the future and I think what Olesya is showing here is people in Russia feel the same as we do.

• Jenzi, ChiK73, Djimon and 4 others like this

#5 nobody

nobody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

im very soory alot of people dies and its not stoped soon altleast my country is safe i hope people will do something about it

• OLESYA, Volker and Nitroo like this

#6 OLESYA

OLESYA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:57 AM

Скажи НЕТ терроризму.   

#7 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

Yes sorry Rickster but I also think this is not a bad place for this type of subject.

A forum where members from so many countries can see, I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your views in here on a subject that effects us all.

Olesya is one of the nicest and most caring people I have met in 3DX, and I fully understand why she has said what she said.

I to am scared for the future and I think what Olesya is showing here is people in Russia feel the same as we do.

You don't have to feel sorry for an asshole blaming Vladimir Putin for what happening, if I remember , Terrorism exist while before 911 ,he just never opened a world history book to learn about last century history.Pfff Pathetic.

• Volker likes this

#8 KYUSS

KYUSS

Sometimes I wonder - just like my sis!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationFresh air Patch initializing

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:17 AM

Spoiler

• Naptime, Jenzi, Briana and 2 others like this

#9 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

Like OLESYA said. Unite, not separate.

• OLESYA likes this

#10 Naptime

Naptime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:17 AM

There is nothing political about war. One side already said "Fuck your politics" Then proceed to blame it on a ideology that has nothing to do with why the politics failed in the first place. A smoke screen wrapped in the cover of religious doctrines that is a decade old pipeline war. At this point it can't even be called terrorism. Way to many sea trailers painted blue or tan made into drone offices to be just terrorism. Don't be afraid to call it what it is cause your country hasn't officially declared the madness for what it is. Awareness of this subject needs to be made ready on every platform virtual or not. So when I turn on the fake new channels I don't see millions of people saying why or what can I do about it.

I am gonna bump & double pound this thread because I don't wanna see countries slaughter each other over currency, trade deals & the profitable nature of "ism" in terrorism.

#11 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

You know what? Since my younger age I learned to play war with plastic soldiers, so, why do you think we all living this today

• Jenzi and OLESYA like this

#12 sirbigmac

sirbigmac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

The real issue with the world today is that the love of many has grown cold. People no longer have compassion for others. The majority don't care what's happening to others as long as it's not happening to them. We've become callous as a society. Many see other's pain as their own gain. In order for our society to get back to where it needs to be, people need to start looking past people's differences in ideologies, differences in cultures, differences in religion, differences in nation's leadership, differences in skin colour, differences in sexual orientation, differences in thinking and reasoning..... ect.... If we could overcome those barriers as a whole, this would would benifit and peace would be attainable, unfortunately the evil forces in this world will keep that from ever coming to fruition. 

• OLESYA likes this

#13 VladT

VladT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

• OLESYA likes this

#14 Volker

Volker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Excuse Rickster,
But here, too,  should be allowed to comment, as long as it does not violate rules. She did not protest on the LI.

• OLESYA likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OLESYA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users