3DXChat Community

chloe

Yesterday @ our party...

Sometimes things happen on your parties which you do not expect.

Maybe a wedding... a long missing friend appear or...

an idiot jump into your room and spam you with bullshit.

The last one happend to me last night and I like to share it with you   :)

EDIT: someone told me that screenshots of conversations are not allowed by forum rules.

So I have restored the conversation from memory ^^

Without any names of cause :)

"Why have you put XXX in ignore fucking asshole ? He say's me

that he never spoke to you. I come only to ignore you too."

"I hate people like you"

"and I will tell it to everyone I speak with." 

I censored the names cause I do not want to start a shitstorm here in the forum.

Well that asshole (I call him so since he called me that first ^^) joined my room to iggy me,

because I have his "boss" on iggy?!

HAHAHAHAHA

This is soooooooooooooo childish, isn't it?

His boss for your knowledge is known to be a leader of a big group here with a lot of power (in their eyes LOL).

That's why I have him on iggy, since I don't like megalomaniac idiots.

And I did hear his music in a public location which was so bad,

that he deserve just for that a place on my black list   :P

Guys, it's my blacklist and you all have no rights to complain.

And personal attacks are a no-go for adults. I just did not report him cause I did laughed so much

and was too busy to enjoy our party his boss was not invited ^^

Anyway... do you really think you can intimidate me?

LMAO

Oh and yes, run around and tell all people that you and your boss are whining that I have him on iggy.

PLEASE DO ME THE FAVOR!

Chloe out

- still laughing -

giphy.gif

A lot of people should have done of such a situation a drama or something breaking the mood (And I could be one of them).

You do of it something funny.

I keep this post in my farovite in case the same happens to me to remember how we must put things in the right perspective and HAVE FUN.

Good Job, Merci  !  :)  ;)  :D

Guest Twiggy

Lol, I was put on iggy twice just of late.

1st one was a girl was trying to get me to go to her room for some fun, when I said I don't do girls, she said, ok, I will put you on iggy then and she did.

2nd was when I went to LI once and a girl I have known of from these forums for a long time asked me to go talk with her.

I was there for just a few minutes and this other girl asked if I was having sex with her, I said no we are just friends, and she said, ok I will just put you on iggy then.

Like I know you can't help but be courteous of people who hang with people you have reason maybe to not like, but this is getting ridiculous.

Lol, I was put on iggy twice just of late.

1st one was a girl was trying to get me to go to her room for some fun, when I said I don't do girls, she said, ok, I will put you on iggy then and she did.

2nd was when I went to LI once and a girl I have known of from these forums for a long time asked me to go talk with her.

I was there for just a few minutes and this other girl asked if I was having sex with her, I said no we are just friends, and she said, ok I will just put you on iggy then.

Like I know you can't help but be courteous of people who hang with people you have reason maybe to not like, but this is getting ridiculous.

Gonna put you on ignore next time I see you for not doing girls and talking to people. Outrageous....

Yesterday @ our party...

Sometimes things happen on your parties which you do not expect.

Maybe a wedding... a long missing friend appear or...

an idiot jump into your room and spam you with bullshit.

The last one happend to me last night and I like to share it with you   :)

EDIT: someone told me that screenshots of conversations are not allowed by forum rules.

So I have restored the conversation from memory ^^

Without any names of cause :)

I censored the names cause I do not want to start a shitstorm here in the forum.

Well that asshole (I call him so since he called me that first ^^) joined my room to iggy me,

because I have his "boss" on iggy?!

HAHAHAHAHA

This is soooooooooooooo childish, isn't it?

His boss for your knowledge is known to be a leader of a big group here with a lot of power (in their eyes LOL).

That's why I have him on iggy, since I don't like megalomaniac idiots.

And I did hear his music in a public location which was so bad,

that he deserve just for that a place on my black list   :P

Guys, it's my blacklist and you all have no rights to complain.

And personal attacks are a no-go for adults. I just did not report him cause I did laughed so much

and was too busy to enjoy our party his boss was not invited ^^

Anyway... do you really think you can intimidate me?

LMAO

Oh and yes, run around and tell all people that you and your boss are whining that I have him on iggy.

PLEASE DO ME THE FAVOR!

Chloe out

- still laughing -

giphy.gif

- Paranormal Activity -

- This event took place between 0:00am and 1:00am at Fresco -

​- witnesses: around 50

- Patricipants:

- MySelf

- TROLL1: Troll who called Chloe "Asshole"

- TROLL2: "Alt" of the TROLL1 account

- The BOSS: who Chloe named "XXX" in her post and who that TROLL1 can't live quiet if XXX is ignored. Also In Chloe's Diary I mentionned that The Boss = TROLL1 because I got the proof of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local chat:

TROLL2: Hey Darksnake yesterday you have pretend I am TROLL1, Look TROLL1 is here face of you asshole. And I am too, what new lie will you create now ? Stop to lie and care of your life stupid guy. I put back at your right place. Complete ignore. you a liar

DarkSnake: lol

DarkSnake: I screen it, too funny)

TROLL2: I done it too... No that you have open your eyes I can ignore you. Farewell. Drama maker DarkSnake.

DarkSnake: who makes drama now)

TROLL1: DarkSnake!! Go fuck yourself! this is the second time you harass me with your shit in french!! You are a bullshiting liar.

TROLL1: TROLL2 is actually showing the screen of you telling in local yesterday that I am her.

TROLL1: I am screening and reporting you for harassement

DarkSnake: omg

DarkSnake: You don't know private message dear?^^

DarkSnake: "The Boss")

TROLL1: No !! because first time I had say Nothing now I want that all know the bullshit that you say. And what "The Boss" have to do with the fact that you harass me ?

Darksnake yawn

TROLL1: I ignore you fool that you are you need to take pills and leave people away from your shit

DarkSnake: Thank you)

- End of discussion -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnot replied to much to these pathetic attack because I had more interesting business during this time... Now I have some free time :)

But WTF! There is some paranormal activity in 3DX Land???!!!! 1 week ago I saw that TROLL1 = TROLL2 (you know I did the test with the iggly list - you ignore one and the other disappear) and now TROLL1 and TROLL2 are a separate account. oO

Last week also, I requested to a lot of people (Chloe included) to check also by the same way that TROLL1 = TROLL2 and all confirmed to me that's a fact (I hate to be alone to knows some truth here, something I learned with the game to avoid that concerned people try to discredit me).

So me and all these people are witnesses of this paranormal activity... I shown to all of them screenshot of the local discussion of last night and all... still laughing :P (laughing much more as they get also the proof that TROLL1 = TROLL2 = THE BOSS)^^

To explain this event, some people say me that The Boss is a mad pathetic nolife guy able to deleted TROLL2 and loose money for creating another account with the same name and that just for safe his reputation and break yours. But I can't beleive on it... I know THE BOSS spend all his life for being famous in this little sex game (despite he doesnot understand his reputation si very low here (u can lie 1 time to 1000 persons, but you cant lie 1000 times to one person)), but I prefer to beleive it is a paranormal activity, I can't beleive that some people can be so pathetic to loose so much energy and money for hiding their true face...

see you for the next paranormal activity ;)

- Paranormal Activity -

- This event took place between 0:00am and 1:00am at Fresco -

​- witnesses: around 50

- Patricipants:

- MySelf

- TROLL1: Troll who called Chloe "Asshole"

- TROLL2: "Alt" of the TROLL1 account

- The BOSS: who Chloe named "XXX" in her post and who that TROLL1 can't live quiet if XXX is ignored. Also In Chloe's Diary I mentionned that The Boss = TROLL1 because I got the proof of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local chat:

TROLL2: Hey Darksnake yesterday you have pretend I am TROLL1, Look TROLL1 is here face of you asshole. And I am too, what new lie will you create now ? Stop to lie and care of your life stupid guy. I put back at your right place. Complete ignore. you a liar

DarkSnake: lol

DarkSnake: I screen it, too funny)

TROLL2: I done it too... No that you have open your eyes I can ignore you. Farewell. Drama maker DarkSnake.

DarkSnake: who makes drama now)

TROLL1: DarkSnake!! Go fuck yourself! this is the second time you harass me with your shit in french!! You are a bullshiting liar.

TROLL1: TROLL2 is actually showing the screen of you telling in local yesterday that I am her.

TROLL1: I am screening and reporting you for harassement

DarkSnake: omg

DarkSnake: You don't know private message dear?^^

DarkSnake: "The Boss")

TROLL1: No !! because first time I had say Nothing now I want that all know the bullshit that you say. And what "The Boss" have to do with the fact that you harass me ?

Darksnake yawn

TROLL1: I ignore you fool that you are you need to take pills and leave people away from your shit

DarkSnake: Thank you)

- End of discussion -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnot replied to much to these pathetic attack because I had more interesting business during this time... Now I have some free time :)

But WTF! There is some paranormal activity in 3DX Land???!!!! 1 week ago I saw that TROLL1 = TROLL2 (you know I did the test with the iggly list - you ignore one and the other disappear) and now TROLL1 and TROLL2 are a separate account. oO

Last week also, I requested to a lot of people (Chloe included) to check also by the same way that TROLL1 = TROLL2 and all confirmed to me that's a fact (I hate to be alone to knows some truth here, something I learned with the game to avoid that concerned people try to discredit me).

So me and all these people are witnesses of this paranormal activity... I shown to all of them screenshot of the local discussion of last night and all... still laughing :P (laughing much more as they get also the proof that TROLL1 = TROLL2 = THE BOSS)^^

To explain this event, some people say me that The Boss is a mad pathetic nolife guy able to deleted TROLL2 and loose money for creating another account with the same name and that just for safe his reputation and break yours. But I can't beleive on it... I know THE BOSS spend all his life for being famous in this little sex game (despite he doesnot understand his reputation si very low here (u can lie 1 time to 1000 persons, but you cant lie 1000 times to one person)), but I prefer to beleive it is a paranormal activity, I can't beleive that some people can be so pathetic to loose so much energy and money for hiding their true face...

see you for the next paranormal activity ;)

LOL (3D)X-Files is the perfect place for this