Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hey,

I have some questions about the ignore function. What excactly does it do?

Does it just mean, the ignored person can not message or cold me? Can the ignored person still see me?

Can I still message or see the ignored person?

Can I see in the menu just the users I ignore or also the users who ignore me?

#2 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ οΏ½ π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 οΏ½ πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Hello Nitroo,

When you select to ignore someone you'll be approached with 2 options.

1. To only ignore them contacting you. Meaning they can still see you but cannot PM you or see your text in the world and local chats and vice versa.

2. Full ignore. This is the same as above but they cannot see you or your profile as well and vice versa.

Edit: You can only see the users you have ignored in the ignore list.
  • RedJewel and Nitroo like this

#3 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

Thank you very much Ashbash.

So it could happen that someone ignores me and I don't even know it?

#4 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:44 PM

oh yes. very possible. only way you would tell is if you saw a convo and couldnt see one side or maybe saw a gift from them, opened said persons profile and gave a mutal ignore message

• analiza and Nitroo like this

#5 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

Oh or saw someone dancing or fucking and one of them were invisible
  • Nitroo likes this

#6 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

You get used to it Nitroo :)

#7 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Well you know there is a saying. What I don't know doesn't bother me. B)

#8 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:52 PM

I have many men that cannot read on ignore...Its funny as hell when I come into a room and see some girl fucking an invisible man.

#9 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,394 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

I donΒ΄t used that .. :) don`t worry be happy.. :)

#10 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:26 AM

It can be useful when someone attacks you with colds or acts rude. Some use it for drama I think.

#11 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:29 AM

It can be useful when someone attacks you with colds or acts rude. Some use it for drama I think.

If you create drama out if an iggy you received here than this game is definitely not for you :)

#12 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

Agree. But I didn't mean people who receive an iggy but send one. Not to defend themselves but to get rid of someone, to disappear for someone or to not have to talk to someone. For more emotional reasons like relation problems. Maybe to avoid/get out of drama or to create one. However, imo that's kinda sneaky and I would rather talk to the person.

Personally  I think the only thing that could cause some kind of drama here for me is when a person I know for a longer time and who is a good friend of mine suddenly disappears without a word and without a reason.

#13 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

Agree. But I didn't mean people who receive an iggy but send one. Not to defend themselves but to get rid of someone, to disappear for someone or to not have to talk to someone. For more emotional reasons like relation problems. Maybe to avoid/get out of drama or to create one. However, imo that's kinda sneaky and I would rather talk to the person.

Personally  I think the only thing that could cause some kind of drama here for me is when a person I know for a longer time and who is a good friend of mine suddenly disappears without a word and without a reason.

Iggy is a personal decision. I have not to defend or explain why. The second part of your post is a complete different situation. Unfortunately I have experienced that too. I don't know if I would call it drama but it is hard to get the uncertainty out of your head. The worst case is if your love disappear - luckily I never experienced that.

#14 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Im not really sure how blocking can cause drama unless they have multiple accounts. If anything it stops drama with that person because they can no longer message
  • violetvv likes this

#15 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

Like Chloe said, it's the uncertainty.

I think a fair way is to inform a person before ignoring unless it's an asshole.

#16 Primeval

Primeval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

Keeping yourself informed is the best thing to do....but sometimes.... It's better to ignore a few things....for example....all of us often tend to overlook an obnoxious behavior of a person in real life one or the other way. Afterall.... Ignorance is bliss... Is what they all say.

When it comes to game...you press the ignore button just to have that peace of mind....you wouldn't like to see a man jacking off at ya the moment you return from being afk (weird people... Weird kinks)...or perhaps you want to avoid any conflicts with a person in future considering the fact that there is a severe mismatch in thinking/mentality which goes against your liking....again... Iggy button is a mere tool of expressing your likes or dislikes...so it depends on the standards you have set rather than pressing 'iggy' on random people just for fun :P
  • chloe and Nitroo like this

#17 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Keeping yourself informed is the best thing to do....but sometimes.... It's better to ignore a few things....for example....all of us often tend to overlook an obnoxious behavior of a person in real life one or the other way. Afterall.... Ignorance is bliss... Is what they all say.

When it comes to game...you press the ignore button just to have that peace of mind....you wouldn't like to see a man jacking off at ya the moment you return from being afk (weird people... Weird kinks)...or perhaps you want to avoid any conflicts with a person in future considering the fact that there is a severe mismatch in thinking/mentality which goes against your liking....again... Iggy button is a mere tool of expressing your likes or dislikes...so it depends on the standards you have set rather than pressing 'iggy' on random people just for fun :P

I am testing a new mod right now "Blink To Iggy" ^^

/me is just kidding ;)

• Primeval likes this

#18 Deeborah

Deeborah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Keeping in mind the original question, the ignore system has for me a weak point.

if someone  ignore you, can you know it but you cannot decide to ignore him.

You need to have an active pm to ignore someone that has ignored you.

I do not like this because I can "accept" that someone ignores me, but I do not like the idea that he can remove me from his ignore list, look my profile, my gift, that I see him popping and disappearing, come in a room that I open  ... only based on his decision.

So my  2 cents :

1) Game should have the option to allow you to ignore someone that you know that has ignored you. (but it requires a game developpement so let's keep that for next century)

2) If you have the same thought that me : remember the right reflex that if someone has ignored you and that you still have a pm from him, use it before closing it to ignore him because this is the last chance you have to do so.

• chloe, ffan, Primeval and 1 other like this

#19 chloe

chloe

Chloe β™₯ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

Keeping in mind the original question, the ignore system has for me a weak point.

if someone  ignore you, can you know it but you cannot decide to ignore him.

You need to have an active pm to ignore someone that has ignored you.

I do not like this because I can "accept" that someone ignores me, but I do not like the idea that he can remove me from his ignore list, look my profile, my gift, that I see him popping and disappearing, come in a room that I open  ... only based on his decision.

So my  2 cents :

1) Game should have the option to allow you to ignore someone that you know that has ignored you. (but it requires a game developpement so let's keep that for next century)

2) If you have the same thought that me : remember the right reflex that if someone has ignored you and that you still have a pm from him, use it before closing it to ignore him because this is the last change you have to do so.

Good point. Ignore back should always be possible.

#20 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

Now after learning all about it it's time to test the Iggy Button ;)

Hm...I think I will ignore Athena because she is a man hating lesbian. And she wouldn't care anyway. :)

(Just in case...this is a joke!)

• Primeval likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users