Natsumi

2017-05-31_1516.png

bla_1496763000.png

JUNE IS PTSD AWARENESS MONTH

Some Wounds Can't be Seen, But can be Felt

Join The Coalition of DJs and Others as we stand for those

Struggling with PTSD

Open Bar, Free Cookies, and Cuddles

Doors Open at 11:30 AM (EST) / 5:30 PM (CET) 

Brought to you by

The Coalition of DJs™ & DJ Ninja Girl Entertainment

There are wounds that never show on the body than are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. Those wounds leave a scar tissue that can't be seen, they come with PTSD, and they transform you into someone that you are not.

If you love someone with PTSD, don't just walk away because you don't like what you see, or what you hear. You have not idea how it is inside her/his mind. Listen to their stories with interest. If they are war-veterans they have seen things you will never have to see, they have done things you will never have to do. Listen, and learn.

Thank you everyone for the support. I know that PTSD comes in all shapes and forms. You don't have to have served in the military to get PTSD. It can happen in many different ways. I too have suffered from a Traumatic situation as well as depression. It had left me with a social anxiety disorder. Something I will have for probably the rest of my life. If you are someone that is struggling with PTSD, or know someone with PTSD, post #HealMyInnerWounds on this topic. 

Also never forget that You are not alone.

Love, Natsumi

#HealMyInnerWounds

Tomorrow it begins. I might not be able to touch those with inner scars physically, but I can touch them through music. Let us not let our inner demons win. Stand up tall and face them. PTSD is a long road of sorrow and fear, but it doesn't have to be traveled alone. I cannot wait to hear what the other DJs have brought to the table to share their support to bring PTSD Awareness. 

Thank you everyone and let's do this!! 

Love, Natsumi