• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 silasblack187

silasblack187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

When I made my 3DX paid account I used the wrong email address by mistake. I've been trying to change it. According to the FAQ you can change your email address as long as you do it BEFORE creating an account in 3DX, and the FAQ has a form that lets you input the wrong email address, the correct email address, and your order ID. I've done this. The FAQ said it takes 24 hours for someone to do this on weekdays. So far it's been 5+ days without a response. I even created a troubleshooting ticket and nobody replied to that either. Therefore I am making a post on the forums to see if that helps. 

#2 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

It might take some time. As far as I can tell there only a handful people who operates 3dx. My guess is only two, so it can take a while until they address your issue.

#3 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Don't worry if you miss paying your US$20 you will hear from them...

#4 silasblack187

silasblack187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

Don't worry if you miss paying your US$20 you will hear from them...

Well I ended up paying for a 1 year subscription but I hope someone gets back to me soon.

#5 FairyDust

FairyDust

Whiplashed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:06 AM

i msg'd support three times in two weeks over four months ago and I'm still waiting for their reply so good luck!  <_<

• Briana and silasblack187 like this

#6 silasblack187

silasblack187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:46 AM

i msg'd support three times in two weeks over four months ago and I'm still waiting for their reply so good luck!  <_<

Sigh. They really should improve their customer service since this is a great product, Obviously they're actively supporting the software since they added Rift support. Oh well I'm just going to go ahead and finish setting up my account with the wrong email address and then get this running with the Vive using Revive. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users