10 replies to this topic

#1 RedJewel

RedJewel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

I don't know if this is the place for this but it needs to be Addressed, Yesterday me and my Boyfriend was up on the Mountain , minding our own business with this female came and started dancing with us , we didn't say felt long as she was dancing was no harm, I didn't get mad nore did I address her, neither did he 

Next thing I know she running round us and in us like crazy guess we wasn't giving her the attention she wanted , she ran off

next thing I know I get an invite for a 3way to sex, ? went on in my mind what the hell, my Boyfriend pm me and asked the same , so I told him I didn't know how it happens , so I I Blocked SexiLexii , and told my Boyfriend to do same , we did and moved , just in cause she stayed ,

the thing is with this DLL she added our  without our consent , I never click anything saying yes to having sex, I feel violated, what this person did was wrong , and I think , it should not happen, we have rights as people and to be mad to have sex against our will is a violation of our rights,

this person after blocked her somehow could still see me with that DLL cause she used a friend to follow and harassed me , I cause see her fucking him at our feet while at same time as I was told he was hanging out with friends,

so I blocked him became very Angry, my Question, to you all is I didn't know that guy, so how would I know who she was fucking is I didn't know them if wasn't at my feet? 

My Final thoughts : We are all People here Adults I would think, we come here to get away from , life and everyday stresses , to have fun and be free, without judgement, we do not come to be harassed, or mistreated, I know I don't pay my money for that do you? , well we need to stand up and say no this is kind of harassment, it's a Violation of our human rights, we have rights to safe space , even in this game, if we can't have that then what are we doing here? 

• Pierrousss, KimmyFox and DanTheMan like this

#2 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

I heard of those DLLs, lucky me I was never in a similar situation. I am sorry for you that this happened to you. As long as a better network code prohibit hacking like that, all you can do is report that asshole.
  • RedJewel likes this

#3 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

you or he would have had to partner her for such a thing to work. its impossible to do it without you or him partnering you. maybe he clicked accept on accident but someone accepted a partnering from her

• RedJewel likes this

#4 RedJewel

RedJewel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

Rob you have a Point there, I will have to ask him, just know I didn't , and find the whole thing weird 

• RobT likes this

#5 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

let me just say i still think its a pain and a intrusion either way so not condoning the thing. i think the whole ghost sex thing has more negatives then it does positives and not exactly sure why its even needed 

• KimmyFox likes this

#6 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

I get the fact that most common users don't really need the ghost stuff at all, but I believe its quite good for those promoting 3DXChat with arts and stuff, so I really disagree with you there RobT :P

And to the topic, it is definitely possible to add someone to your partners without a request.

• Chilles, Pierrousss and RedJewel like this

#7 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

I get the fact that most common users don't really need the ghost stuff at all, but I believe its quite good for those promoting 3DXChat with arts and stuff, so I really disagree with you there RobT :P

And to the topic, it is definitely possible to add someone to your partners without a request.

so what you are saying is its ok to infringe on peoples rights and privacy all in the name of getting a good picture?   while i get the whole "its a sex game" thing  that doesnt give someone the right to invade your space etc. 

I didnt know that about the partner thing but good to know

#8 RedJewel

RedJewel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Rochi I agree that when learning and making things better , it's of use, but there should be some kind of rules for the people that abuse this, you are doing great things I myself use the DLL , but I don't abuse it to hurt others, there comes a point when have to police one's self and ask , is this ok to do to another unwilling person, I won't want the DLL gone, I just would like some kind of rules set of how they are used.

#9 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

so what you are saying is its ok to infringe on peoples rights and privacy all in the name of getting a good picture?   while i get the whole "its a sex game" thing  that doesnt give someone the right to invade your space etc. 

I didnt know that about the partner thing but good to know

As far as I know there's nothing you can do that'll infringe anyone's rights and privacy until they accept your partner request. :S

#10 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

#11 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Did you not just say that? Lol.  sorry, i was on my phone and quoting sucks on it. so im just wondering if you do in fact have to accept a partner request for ghost to work or do some have a work around for it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users