3DXChat Community

Do not exaggerate :P

No one need to be nervous! At least we are just humans with the same interest about music :)

Your set was awesome and I did enjoy it!

I have always been a fan of Achilles since Trena started telling me about him. She told me what he told her to work on to become a better DJ after her DJ Test just before the first room party that broke the 100 personal room barrier. He ran great music in Sins, Fresco, Love Island and the 3DX Night Club. Prior to the party EvilElf called The Event, 3DX had general room Event Parties, Achilles did not have these parties revolve around him, which is why during all the Events, I avoided playing to keep the attention on the DJs showcasing their amazing skills. I took that concept from Achilles over a year ago now, I used to play after the Event is over. So accept it Achilles you are an inspirational, LEGEND, wanna avoid the LEGEND title keep DJing. More rooms are coming.  

THANK YOU to everyone that participated and supported this HUGE event E4. A special poster to all the DJs is in the works so be sure to check your forum PMs in a few days. Feel free to do with it as you like. Post it, put it in your profile, or just keep it as a memento.  

Again Thank you, and hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July!

Love, Natsumi

Sadly and unfortunately Tika and me somehow always didn't make it to long and often there in those 3 days  :unsure: 

And chilly Chilles i missed totally #damn... anyway, only just poped into the forum now again - to leave a quick

c7cd2da0ba4d26f21855da673744b3da.gif

here to everyone and even quicker - get out again #yawns #gn8

/me whspers: And whats the good thing about EVENTS?  Yes, there's for sure or mostly:  always a other... or "the next  one"^^ | #illcUthere   

I have always been a fan of Achilles since Trena started telling me about him. She told me what he told her to work on to become a better DJ after her DJ Test just before the first room party that broke the 100 personal room barrier. He ran great music in Sins, Fresco, Love Island and the 3DX Night Club. Prior to the party EvilElf called The Event, 3DX had general room Event Parties, Achilles did not have these parties revolve around him, which is why during all the Events, I avoided playing to keep the attention on the DJs showcasing their amazing skills. I took that concept from Achilles over a year ago now, I used to play after the Event is over. So accept it Achilles you are an inspirational, LEGEND, wanna avoid the LEGEND title keep DJing. More rooms are coming.

Awww blushes :huh:

This are too much Flowers for one day, I'm speechless...

thank-you-for-your-kind-words.jpg

Achilles​ "the hit man" chillies

giphy.gif

Not again this topic ^^

Thank you RobT :lol:

OMG! I missed this!!!

Hopefully there will be a 5th edition of this event so that I can bring a bit of my musical flavor to it.

I'm so mad to have missed it!!!!

Stella!

Please talk to the COD, it is my belief that in their hands the true purpose of the Event can be seen. It is not to give fame to a DJ but to showcase the real passion and love some DJs have for their music. Were it up to me I would not have to build rooms to show case DJs, I would use the general rooms. But it is not up to me and the general rooms are not being used nearly as good as Achilles and so many other DJs used to do. To steal a quote from President Trump and alter it, "Lets make 3DXChat great again by putting music and fun first." 

As a friend and a great DJ I love says, "Music is Life." 

p.s.  Want to show you are the best, https://discord.gg/KMwhrZB 

Coalition of DJs, for gigs, history and a fucken great group of people.

Please talk to the COD, it is my belief that in their hands the true purpose of the Event can be seen. It is not to give fame to a DJ but to showcase the real passion and love some DJs have for their music. Were it up to me I would not have to build rooms to show case DJs, I would use the general rooms. But it is not up to me and the general rooms are not being used nearly as good as Achilles and so many other DJs used to do. To steal a quote from President Trump and alter it, "Lets make 3DXChat great again by putting music and fun first." 

As a friend and a great DJ I love says, "Music is Life." 

p.s.  Want to show you are the best, https://discord.gg/KMwhrZB 

Coalition of DJs, for gigs, history and a fucken great group of people.

Well Rob I said it many Times... To make Radio is a bit more as just pay the Stream Server rent and add some Music or Mixes of YouTube :)

I had in the past the Idea of an Game own Radio (3dxchat-dj.com) and I'm still interested to realize this project...

Ok let me say it a bit other^^ The project is already real :lol:

The ground Idea was a well and modern choiced Music selection for all locations at 24hours and 7 days include a full automatic Live DJ access for DJ's with talent and experiences.

But besides the costs for dedicated Server, Centova Cast Reseller License, Plugins, Content (legit Original MP3), etc...

Is it also needed to pay different Webcaster Licenses, it means the royalty for used Music content.

This all isn't cheap and for one person not possible :( :unsure:

There are different things possible:

1.) The Game Owner could help - in the past was there no interest for....

2.) The DJ's and Members could help - could work...

3.) Advertising financed Radio - uncool but could work if there is no way for 1.) & 2.)

Personal for myself is it a hobby without a financial interest but I won't pay all alone :)

Besides this aspects I had in the past the opinion good DJ's with talent and experiences are always needed and there was a lot in Game :)

But also a lot DJ's need change there moral opinions because to play illegal Downloaded content in to a Licensed Radio moves a lot problems forward to the Radio owner because I need send my Music Content Reports to the License Company's and they see the played content!

You see to make radio is very difficult :wacko:

Hey guys, the long awaited Special E4 Poster is now available! Thank you everyone for participating and also having an awesome time being there. It is confirmed that there will be a E5 but the date is yet to be announced. Thank you Rob and Megan for making this awesome event happen even with the issues that followed it. I look forward to playing at the next Event with a better internet. 

Music is univeral, It is everywhere. What you choose to do with it is up to you. 

"Nothing is impossible, as long as you put your mind and effort into it." 

e4_special_poster__1__by_jinkuaili-dbg8i

Hey guys, the long awaited Special E4 Poster is now available! Thank you everyone for participating and also having an awesome time being there. It is confirmed that there will be a E5 but the date is yet to be announced. Thank you Rob and Megan for making this awesome event happen even with the issues that followed it. I look forward to playing at the next Event with a better internet. 

Music is univeral, It is everywhere. What you choose to do with it is up to you. 

"Nothing is impossible, as long as you put your mind and effort into it." 

e4_special_poster__1__by_jinkuaili-dbg8i

MissMeagan, Trena, EvilElf, Maron, Natsumi, Ukari, Nixxx, Flake, Hornya, and OOlisa all had a hand in the 4th Event.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5226-event-5-festival-of-sound/

I am so looking forward to this Festival of Sound, AKA EVENT 5. I have been shown the room and I love it. I think it is a room to be proud of, way to go COD and Natsumi. There is no doubt in my mind that the COD and the many DJs to come will make the future Event series many times better than I could have ever made it to be. The COD, like I used to, is asking various DJs that want to showcase their skills and talents on that stage. The fans and the DJs are the stars on the Events. The Event series is not to excel the popularity of one DJ, but to showcase various DJs performing their best for the love of the music. Music to have fun in a neutral environment, that is what the Event was supposed to do and did. Under the COD, I believe music for the sake of music in a neutral fun environment will still be possible. 

I've heard many opinions of wot a real DJ is n is not, I say fock it! if u like to play  music, to stream, and make people happy with the tunes, if you like t give people the eargasm they want, if u like to put op a show and give people satisfaction through the music u bring to them then that's gud.  if some people like to call me DJ then by all means, as well as when others like to call mi other names. so I'm all for the fun weather they are real DJs or not, old DJs  or newbies, do yer thingy and Party on   =))   :D  :D  :D 

I've heard many opinions of wot a real DJ is n is not, I say fock it! if u like to play  music, to stream, and make people happy with the tunes, if you like t give people the eargasm they want, if u like to put op a show and give people satisfaction through the music u bring to them then that's gud.  if some people like to call me DJ then by all means, as well as when others like to call mi other names. so I'm all for the fun weather they are real DJs or not, old DJs  or newbies, do yer thingy and Party on   =))   :D  :D  :D 

I agree with you! In 3DXChat it isn't matter :lol:

It's exactly the same as guys who play as girls ^^

As long they bring orgasm, erotic and fun to the other guys they will be girls :lol:

I agree with you! In 3DXChat it isn't matter :lol:

It's exactly the same as guys who play as girls ^^

As long they bring orgasm, erotic and fun to the other guys they will be girls :lol:

LMAO Chilles, I wudni know but tis a fun comparison    :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

ALL DJ'S ARE GREAT BUT UNLESS U HAVE A GAMER COMPUTER IT TAKES TOO LONG TO GET TO DANCE FLOOR DUE TO LAG... WOULD LOVE TO COME BUT CANT WHY BUILD A CLUB FOR 1000 WHEN U GONNA GET 25?

I like it decent too :)

A middle way of performance and design is in my opinion the best because it looks better to have all ppl around one space instead of widely scattered.

People go to partys to have fun, listen music and meet new friends but a room like NewYork City made this difficult :lol:

Bigger is not better for a successful party ;)

I like it decent too :)

A middle way of performance and design is in my opinion the best because it looks better to have all ppl around one space instead of widely scattered.

People go to partys to have fun, listen music and meet new friends but a room like NewYork City made this difficult :lol:

Bigger is not better for a successful party ;)

I love your input. I have put lag into consideration while building the room for E5. It is the issue I worry about the most. The room itself is fit for at least 100 ppl or more so it is fairly large. However I'm not one to go overboard on detail. That is where most builders discover lag. With the more props you use to detail your room, the bigger chance for lag. I'm not the best builder, but I do want to make the experience fantastic to the eye, and also be easy access for those that don't have strong computers. I myself have a normal laptop so most big rooms are laggy for me. The room is about 50% complete and I have yet to experience lag thus far, which is a good sign! However I won't know the overall room performance once it's complete.