#21 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

I am so happy and proud to be a DJ on this Event. It will be my first active one (I was groupie on E3) so sign me in Rob :)

I had some gigs in RLC before and my first official here on the PTSD Event from Natsumi. So I am the 3DX DJ noob here and hope I can give you all a good time ^_^

LIVE LOVE LAUGH....MUAHHH  :wub:

Well if all goes well, I get to stay as a groupie. There are too many DJs that make the fan in me over shadow any thoughts of me playing anything. 

• chloe, XxDesireexX and LexiKitty like this

#22 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

I wanted to thank Nella Rochi and Alex Ryder, whose dll mods brought a new life to the game. Gizmo and 3DX, for being the game it is, more then just a sex game, a game where you can have fun and party. Recently I asked Gizmo how to post the promo Natsumi worked on and posted at the night club. He was more then patient enough, cause I was not reading what to do, and he sent me a message today. 

2017-06-13 06-26-16_2322.png

• Chilles, chloe, Natsumi and 2 others like this

#23 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Will my first time joining this event :) Rob, you do an amazing job to organize everything. I guess we will not see you for two weeks after the event cause you need to catch up on missed sleep :)

• Felia, RobPathfinder, XxDesireexX and 1 other like this

#24 XxDesireexX

XxDesireexX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationVienna - Austria

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

:wub: :wub:  Got a slot as DJ Yeaaahhh Love it  :wub: :wub:

• chloe, RobPathfinder and LexiKitty like this

#25 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ℋ𝓪𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Location𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝑦

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

Sounds interesting and could be funny to jump one time back and spin in 3DXChat :lol:

Thanks for the invite Rob :)

• OliU, Nikki, RedJewel and 4 others like this

#26 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

Really looking forwards to this :)

I swear, on my brand new decks I'll do CoD proud!  :D  

• RobPathfinder and LexiKitty like this

#27 Toposecreto77

Toposecreto77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

:P 

https://youtu.be/05DBPIQVihA

• RobPathfinder likes this

#28 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

I'd like to thank Rob and Gizmo for giving me the rare opportunity to be able to share a little bit of my poster making skills in-game. Its an honor to contribute to this big event. 

#29 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Coming the 24th prior to the Event 4 weekend is Dragons of Fire's Summer Jam 2017( http://3dxforum.com/...ummer-jam-2017/), it features many DJs that will be in Event 4 and some that wish they could make it but Real Life comes first. Love these DJs, they go out of their way finding the right songs, some mixing, fading them just right for people to enjoy the music during their set. Which is why I ask lead to use the Double Dragon Room. A room made originally for the Coalition of DJ's Saturday Pool, because I did not want to use the room Pandora. If I had the room, this would have been Event 3 and Pandora would have stayed as it was originally planned an anniversary gift to Malina the woman behind PandoraVonSayalin now JanusPandora. To be used by her and our friends. Alex Ryder and Nella Rochie, thank you for the dlls and savers that make these creations possible. Ayon thank you for making that beautiful bridge in the Pandora room. And Asher Reigns, thank you for allowing me to use that amazing Black Dragon's Head as the base model for the dragons. 

2017-06-15 03-00-06_35387.png 2017-06-15 03-01-32_36345.png 2017-06-15 04-37-52_86013.png

• Chilles, chloe, Jenzi and 3 others like this

#30 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:55 PM

EVENT 4

IS COMING

Even if the asphalt is melting I went out to the gym to do some exercises to become top fit for the event.

giphy.gif

Streching is good... hell I don't want to receive a muscle cramp

giphy.gif

Nutrition is at least as important

giphy.gif

And of cause exercise exercise exercise

giphy.gif  giphy.gif

I WILL BE READY

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Felia, Jenzi, RobPathfinder and 4 others like this

#31 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

Actual Event 4 Room pictures.

2017-06-20 04-51-49_165071.png 2017-06-20 05-19-32_178765.png

• Felia, chloe, LexiKitty and 1 other like this

#32 DJStarrFyre

DJStarrFyre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

I am ready as ever to rock the 3DX world on Earth to its core with EVENT 4!

Rob and all, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for letting me be a part of this MAJOR Event!

#33 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

Fuck it, photos of the actual Event 4 room.

2017-06-24 07-30-04_242313.png 2017-06-24 07-38-33_252941.png

2017-06-24 07-36-19_250353.png 2017-06-24 07-30-52_243742.png

• chloe, OliU, Veronique and 3 others like this

#34 Toposecreto77

Toposecreto77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

RedMelisande ... thinking about two options for the music pack of one hour ...

Time will say ...

All invited to REM partys, RedMelisande, EvilElf and Maron Plaaying music spells :)

Next will be REM IV :)

#35 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

The REM parties, one of 3DX's visible secrets, three amazing DJs, and I do call them DJs due to the song choice they make and the entertainment they put. I recommend anyone who sees the REM party occurring to go. You guys are amazing.  

• LexiKitty likes this

#36 Toposecreto77

Toposecreto77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

RedMelisande Blushed ... I told dont call me dj ... thanks Rob :P

• LexiKitty likes this

#37 MissMegan

MissMegan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

DAY 1 schedule as follows:

12-1 DJStarrFyre

1-2 Cicerro

2-3 Bozno

3-4 AHT

4-5 Blade

5-6 EvilElf

6-7 Backfire

7-8 Lura

8-9 NitroCowboy

9-10 JanusPandora

• Chilles, chloe, RobPathfinder and 4 others like this

#38 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

This is it, an amazing friend is taking over the DJing selection and time slots from now on. An amazing group that I have worked with has accomplished so much for the love of the music. The Coalition of Disc Jockeys or CODJ, https://discord.gg/KMwhrZB, it is a network for DJs to find gigs without having to join the group. Also for room makers and party makers to post their rooms there. So we as whole can have fun.

It is like the Event we focus on fun not fame, it is about the music not the individual, I will make a room for another event and more things, but no more selecting DJs or time slots. I found better people that amazed me, thank you MissMegan, the many DJs that have worked with me, and the CODJ.

To the music and the fun.

• Chilles, MissMegan and LexiKitty like this

#39 BoZzno

BoZzno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

I read some where that real DJs use $1 microphone so anyone who spends over a dollar, you can not be a real DJ according to the knucklehead who has been sniffing glue.

The DJs invited here I have heard either myself or other people I trust, how amazing they are. They do this for the love of the music to show the listeners their music and their method. None of them are forced to play a certain type of music nor are they told how to play it. They are invited to play their favorite type of music, their way for one hour. Perhaps I should hire cheerleaders to raise the numbers in the rooms, but this has never been about the numbers, it is the chance for people to have fun, playing music, listening to music, running around like a maniac, have sex with a strange, a friend, a horse if they ever make that option (meant whore), and making a moment an event to remember.

Also I have noticed many 3DX DJs that passed the Achillie's DJ Qualification test returning, I am inviting you guys to show, why you are so fucking amazing. I loved my old social game but it was the music here, and the wife that dumped me, that kept me in this game.

"Music is Life," best quote from someone whose talent I admire and friendship I value.

Hmmm... interesting I have been to small rooms that lag bad, have yet to see a room the size of Pandora lag less then a room half the size of Pandora. Quality of music depends on the taste of the listener, I do not filter out people other then the drama group, I welcome most that are just looking to have a bit of fun discovering music djs that they may like. I guess that is why I put the Event on "for all," instead of group or friends.

As for the size, I cheat when I make rooms, I use a crappy computer set on high settings just to avoid creating lag. (hint hint) I think the only thing you wanted to say here is "Rob paint a mustache on my mask." To which I reply, you got it bud..

Cu there buddi if u can just send me a info on time :)

#40 NitroCowboy

NitroCowboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

This is going to be Epic!     :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DJ, EVENT, PARTY, E4, music, Concert, DJ Party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users