3DXChat Community

Blondie searching a Crew

Tritz

If you've not sure why you are posting here or want to fool around in a topic that drives me and my game, just get lost and leave but don't post anything annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Sie haben pm post^^ - says it all sweety | overle and out.

#editrobertoblanco #solved

Halo_0033_101.jpg

tenor.gif

don't listen the crap people throwing out. most gangs are friendly in this game those who cannot belong to one probably kicked out officially or couldn't make it because of their personality. There's of course some language barries that causes misunderstandings but if you're friendly everyone will be friendly to you. Join us whenever you can. I'm mostly with BDSMetal Gang(mostly German and EU) and EDGE(eastern US) but I know most groups mentioned above. They're all lovely people. Just drop by whenever you ll see a group tag of these groups. You ll do just fine ;) Have fun!

Yes, LOL everyone wants to belong to the cool kids (gangs) and if we disagree we are loosers that didn't make it. My personality is so bad...

Most crap a saw here was a group to group bashing... just saying.

Yes, LOL everyone wants to belong to the cool kids (gangs) and if we disagree we are loosers that didn't make it. My personality is so bad...

Most crap a saw here was a group to group bashing... just saying.

Yes.. that's the problem exactly. Gangs and groups are supposed to be group of friends and joining a gang never does anything.  The ones that expect it to be some sort of a ticket to make them look cool are the ones that will bash them later. Just my couple of cents  ;)

Personally I think it's good to have friends here and to know where to find them.

But I don't want to hang up with the same people every time I'm on.

Also I don't want to meet people just from one country. For me 3dx is a great opportunity to meet people from all parts of the world. And most speak English.

Often I just go to rooms where my music is played and usually I find some nice people there too. Music is connecting people, it's true indeed. :)

Oh come say hi to Kricky and I! Or come to Spark's birthday on Saturday night. Yeah I know you could be out with friends, but we all know Friday night is the cool night out and Saturday night is for the morons!

don't listen the crap people throwing out. most gangs are friendly in this game those who cannot belong to one probably kicked out officially or couldn't make it because of their personality

I have screen shots to prove any and all assertions I made about my former "gang". So, I'm certain you weren't directing your passive aggression at me, less they become public domain.

I have screen shots to prove any and all assertions I made about my former "gang". So, I'm certain you weren't directing your passive aggression at me, less they become public domain.

Exene,  I don't really think he cares about you. Btw.. everyone can have their opinion. See the good thing : you not in any group, everyone's better. You can be free and do what you alike. Be cool as always ;) 

oo shots fired. that's the prob with some of  these so called moronic gangs. . some are no more then little boys with little dicks hanging around other little dick boys all telling each other what big dicks they have 

Thats because you are in a cult. Not a gang :P

I really appreciate your service to the 3DX community warning them from danger... But the amount of negativity is childish, or maybe there may be some really weird gangs here doing demonic things ( you may never know :o )... I guess if you guys are out of any groups it good for you and for them too. Everyone's happy that way :) 

oo shots fired. that's the prob with some of  these so called moronic gangs. . some are no more then little boys with little dicks hanging around other little dick boys all telling each other what big dicks they have 

The entire 3DX wants you to enlighten what groups you talk about (at least the women would benefit from your dick survey). Just kidding  :P . I honestly think you are a bold guy and not a coward and would mention those groups. It would help us all  :) 

I wouldn't call trying to make threats to women and making up imaginary ways to get back at them demonic, more along the pathetic line then anything else 

And I wish everyone in 3DX is just like you. 3DX would have been soo much better  B) 

i would agree with that last statement.

what about the rest ? ah.. don't disappoint us after all this  :( no dick survey report then ?  :o just kidding  :P. those moronic groups should be banned from 3DX and if you help us identify them then its a great thing man  ;) 

now that would be against the TOS, much like some of the threats towards women are and I would never break TOS. I am a strict follower of the rules ;)

aww.. come on.. you teasing us with lame excuses now  :P there's nothing to be afraid of  :lol:

afraid? why in the world would I be afraid. I'm not female and I could give two fucks what some little pretend gang thinks. and if any certain ones think I mean them, I prob do ;P

bla bla.. all you talk is beating around the bush.. just be a man and say who you are mentioning.. I really think you are that sort of  bold guy in 3DX. you would disappoint everyone otherwise.

​Or we can stop trolling here and just say everyone's happy with doing what they like.  ;) 

Elf, I know your M.O. is to put your head in the sand or to tell people to just stop talking about things in the hopes that it will make them go away. But you have chosen to come into a thread where people are giving their thoughts, opinions, and experiences about 3dx gangs. So, sadly, your general "nuuu I don't wanna believe it" wont work.

I see you trying to goad RobT and tell him to "be a man" but that MAN was doing me a favor (and I appreciate it babe), by not telling everyone the specifics in order to keep me out of it. But Elf, I'm gonna say to you what I said to Kibl earlier, however I'm going to say it more directly.. I don't /want/ to air all the dirty laundry and screen shots about my experiences when I was in, and when I was leaving your gang. But if it's even hinted at one more time that I'm lying about it, I fucking will. And at that point, I will not care what Real Life issues are caused by it. Understand? Ask Oli if he wants you to continue, ok? 

For anyone else reading this thread, what you're seeing here is  typical behavior. It's group-think members of the same clique trying to wave their hands and say "nothing to see here" when they damn sure know there's a lot to see.

This, is why joining a group is a BAD idea, OP.

Elf, I know your M.O. is to put your head in the sand or to tell people to just stop talking about things in the hopes that it will make them go away. But you have chosen to come into a thread where people are giving their thoughts, opinions, and experiences about 3dx gangs. So, sadly, your general "nuuu I don't wanna believe it" wont work.

I see you trying to goad RobT and tell him to "be a man" but that MAN was doing me a favor (and I appreciate it babe), by not telling everyone the specifics in order to keep me out of it. But Elf, I'm gonna say to you what I said to Kibl earlier, however I'm going to say it more directly.. I don't /want/ to air all the dirty laundry and screen shots about my experiences when I was in, and when I was leaving your gang. But if it's even hinted at one more time that I'm lying about it, I fucking will. And at that point, I will not care what Real Life issues are caused by it. Understand? Ask Oli if he wants you to continue, ok? 

For anyone else reading this thread, what you're seeing here is  typical behavior. It's group-think members of the same clique trying to wave their hands and say "nothing to see here" when they damn sure know there's a lot to see.

This, is why joining a group is a BAD idea, OP.

If you don't wanna expose it, don't expose it. If you want to expose it do it. Just stop "threatening" as if the world's gonna end after that. Honestly everyone knows me here and I don't need to explain anyone. I just don't like beating around the bush. See then the thread becomes "less exciting" than you hoped for.

​Honestly I just wanted you to do what you wish and have fun. No one's stopping you or me really  :) 

so he is clueless and an idiot. lol

EE's the "CEO" of the BDSMetal 'gang' since Maron left, and he is obviously trying to do some sort of damage control. But instead, he's just making more damage be caused.

Also, Evil Elf, a WARNING, is not a threat. All I did was warn about the screenshots. I have no reason to threaten anyone, sunlight and the truth are all I need to be assured I'm on the high ground.

Guest Twiggy

don't listen the crap people throwing out. most gangs are friendly in this game those who cannot belong to one probably kicked out officially or couldn't make it because of their personality. 

Hmm, that's a hell of a statement to make, so I who is not in a gang has either been kicked out or my personality sucks.

I will tell you my experience with gangs in 3DX, but I will say here before I go further I do know quite a few people in these gangs that I have no problems with, and have had fun with.

Also I am not going to bother naming any gang or members that have done these things.

I have been asked to join several gangs and have found with half of them when I say no they take offense to that.

I try to explain I just want to remain neutral and not join any gang but have still had them try to convince me I should join, still sounding like I had offended them by saying I didn't want to.

They have said things like I think I am to good for them, or they are doing me a favour by asking me to join, lots of different things have been said.

It hasn't happened for a while now, but when it was it was something that was starting to piss me off.

I choose not to be in a gang because of the amount of inter gang arguments I see going on, both in game and in these forums.

Also I hated the gang thing when I was at school, being told who I could hang with or not.

There are a lot of reasons people don't want to join a gang, to say it is either we have been kicked out or our personality is bad and stopping us from being in one, that is just so fucked up, I think you really need to re think on that.

Always makes me chuckle that an app for group conversation is called 'Discord'....

It's human nature when people form a group entity, some will want to lead and others are happy to follow. Most people naturally fall into hierarchies, but within that basic structure is a Petra dish which cultivates conflict for those who don't like their place. People compete; period. And when they do, politics emerges and with it, manipulation. And with politics comes sub-groups. With sub-groups we observe fractures and after fracture, comes fall out. Then groups sub-divide. Rinse and repeat. Groups have a shelf-life... especially ones thrown into the furnace of a sex game, with all the basic instincts it provokes.

Kudos to those who make them work, but they're not for me. I'm in the No Club, Club....

And this is why I do not belong to a "gang" I prefer to have select friends that have earned my trust over time. Also way to go everyone turning this thread into another borderline drama thread.

My advice to original poster is just take your time, chat to people, be cautious, go into potential friendships with your eyes open. Take note of this forum and posts from members, you can tell a lot about a persons true personality and thoughts. Then determine who is good for you. The signs are everywhere if you look for them.

Wishing you luck