3DXChat Community

Blondie searching a Crew

Tritz

Dear 3DXers,

after a bunch of disappointments and setbacks it seems I am meant to search for a new circle of friends.

I am not a sex-only player, but that might happen from time to time...  ;)

I do like Rock Music for some time but probably not the whole evening and not harder :ph34r:

Oh and I am online to european evening times.

If you should have a suggestion, please feel free to post into here or hit me up in the game!

Thanksi  :)

(If the Mod-Team thinks this is the wrong place to post this, please move it to the better fitting forum!)

Hi Tritz,

there are a lot of groups with nice and pleasant people here. I think the best is to look around and visit the different events from different groups.

I often feel very well at BDSM Metall Gang. There are different People from different countries and they make a lot of parties with music from rock, pop, heavy metall and edm etc etc. It´s very nice there.

In the past i often stay on parties of FoA. They havent so often parties like BDSM Metall but Rock and Heavy Metall are their speciality.

I mostly stay with my friends and sisters from the ECA. The core people are germans only at the moment but we are open for all and Darkangel is a very good DJane.

But thats only three groups i know. There are a lot more and every day another group arise. Look daily InGame to the open Locations or here in "Events and Activities".

As said, its a game so don't be afraid to think and act a little outside the box if you are okay to :)

Spread around, busy rooms, spark or interject in conversations, don't waste too much time in the public room/private party places (where you go in to a room titled "all welcome, chat etc" and get ignored entirely). It takes time, but you soon find some decent people to mingle with....and go from there. Failing that, hit us up with FR's here and in game - always happy to help where possible :) 

Enjoy!

Guest Rickster

Lesbians are the greatest people on 3DX! Woman Power!!!

You made my day. Real lesbians in 3DXCHAT ?!? That's pretty funny.  :D

Ban the non-believers! :D

No there are indeed Lesbians in the game! - Why, I came across....(let me reword that)..... bumped into one last night! I mean, I assume she was lesbian because I asked if I could bang her without typing and shit and she said no, so I assume she was lesbian.

....jokes! Don't ban me Athena! You know I love pussy as much as you :D

bahh, you dont need a group on 3dx to flourish. 

be a leader, not a follower. 

could not agree more! I was in a "gang" in the past, and it's pointless. All you share is a "tag" in your profile, there's no unity or anything of the like, it's silly sauce.

Since leaving that "gang" I have increased my circle of friends about 100 times, and you know what? We're linked by COMMON INTERESTS and FRIENDSHIP, not a silly cosplay "gang" thing that means nothing. I'm sooooooo much happier on 3dx now.

Go, introduce yourself, when you find people you like to be around, add them as a friend, hang out more, ect. "gangs" and "MCs" are generally just someone's ego trip or a way for the "leader" to try to get sex from new recruits lol.

With all that said, FoA is the only group I'd even dream of recommending to anyone. All fo them have been 100% cool whenever I've seen them, and I have loads of friends within it. (though I personally am not into joining anything like those again).

#achdu #zeitisrealtive                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              B) 

razin.jpg