3DXChat Community

How in the hell

TheMeaganG90

no such thing as unwritten rules. those were made up by a group of people who asshole was so tight if they backed into a wall they would suck out a brick

I recall a majority having issue with it and those that wanted the freedom to fuck where they wanted spoke out. I mean, a party for Halloween or what have you where ppl chose to fuck at someone else's feet disturbing their game. There were rooms in the back... or just find an empty spot to swerve in. I don't think it is having a tight asshole to not be into it. Folks just might want to meet someone then go back to do what they came to. While it is a sex game it has social aspects.

It actually was a rule at some point found here but was later removed.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/22-do-we-adults-need-rules-for-everything/

Anyway, it used to annoy me until out of boredom I just started roleplaying rating performance. ‍♀

From what I remember, the unwritten rule was also enforced by the then 'in game' moderators. Ignore Brans requests to move enough times and you would find yourself on a 24hr game ban. Back then the population was much less, so to fuck at someone's feet was just trying to get a reaction from the person who was dancing.

Me, I just happily stomped on their heads till it pissed them off more.

You all have interesting and varied points, just from different angles. :)

In the real world, some are polite/forward/reclused and so on. But do they have a dick, cancer, anal beads, an ear fetish, a dildo in their bag? We will usually never know and just pass each other by as strangers.

In a virtual world, we are not passing each other as strangers psychically as in real life. But, our minds and personalities and preferences are, and they are exaggerated because we have the freedom to do it. Some people harness this freedom for the well being and entertainment of themselves, and others.

Does one girl in this virtual world who wants to wear a strap on and ram a girl in the night club toilets, have to also be done in the arse by a BBC?

Does a guy who likes to sweet talk a lady on the dance floor and carefully select the next pose or movement, also have to battle with his control panel and be turned off and irritated by the sound of asinine's fucking at his feet in the way of everyone else as well?

Does a dual gender person who likes kinky futa foreplay in the swimming pool of the yacht, have to accept that they cannot get through the doorway of the sin club because people avi's are blocking it likezombie shoppers in supermarkets with their trolleys in the middle of the aisles? 

We all play differently as each of us are very different, especially when it comes to intimacy. You can be free to explore, expand and even try things out you'd not do in real life. But is it possible that by forcing our selfish pleasures and preferences on other people virtually, we no different to the media, religious groups or other total strangers on TV or in the streets with their propaganda in real life?

We do not live life just as bodies, they are merely the vehicle. We live as conscious, intelligent and emotionally driven minds - in reality, virtual or physical. If we lose respect for people in our minds and feel we are completely free to abuse others in small ways or large in any scenario without repercussion, then we face an inevitable and possibly brutal counteraction. Something we have all witnessed, even very recently, in our countries and lives. 

We must maintain our basic humanity, wherever or whoever we are. There is no place were this rule does not apply.

Yeah - How in the hell ... and

87pkW_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

And by the way:

Derailed_Thread(2).jpg?id=101297387

Just saying - have fun continuing -  out to fresh air on our national holiday - instead of - however - cya laters maybe and for shore not in this 1st world problem topic - well meanwhile^^

Edited by KYUSS

Kyus(s) with double 'S' ro - HAHAAA - But hey bro, not just YOU lol, as so often: in general; whate else! You know 3DX topics sometimes: Starts with a cookery recipe and ends up in debating about fallen (over) ricebags in china^^

giphy.gif

Guest Fuwakumi

Kyus(s) with double 's' but hey bro, not just u lol, in general!

I was going to say but you beat me to it Kyuss :wub:

It was getting out of control. :(

Agree about not taking it too serious. Rules can even be part of the fun. Would be boring if sex was allowed everywhere in the game. B)

Personally i like it more private. Doing it in one of the siderooms or dark corners can be exciting. But in the middle of the dancefloor, not really my thing. :P