#21 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

no such thing as unwritten rules. those were made up by a group of people who asshole was so tight if they backed into a wall they would suck out a brick

• Mulan likes this

#22 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:07 AM

And your point is? That you can make meaningless comments with the best of them?

#23 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Actually at that time it was the majority of people that use to frequent NC thought that way.

It was only a hand full of people that insisted on being able to get right at your feet and have sex, very much another case of insisting others play their game.

I want to have sex right in front of you, so you just have to put up with it so I can kind of thing.

And I actually agree with Sage on this one, it was for quite some time very much an unwritten rule.

So I guess a lot of us, in fact most of us had tight asses in those days.

• U-E likes this

#24 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

Actually at that time it was the majority of people that use to frequent NC thought that way.

It was only a hand full of people that insisted on being able to get right at your feet and have sex, very much another case of insisting others play their game.

I want to have sex right in front of you, so you just have to put up with it so I can kind of thing.

And I actually agree with Sage on this one, it was for quite some time very much an unwritten rule.

So I guess a lot of us, in fact most of us had tight asses in those days.

its called trying to dictate peoples gameplay, its why it didnt work. when you pay someones sub you can tell them how to play. If its not in the written rules, its not a rule. If you dont like sex in a sex game thats your problem, its not like they stuck a cock under your nose

#25 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:42 AM

if you dont like what people are doing, hit that block button, its why its there and save the sanctimonious stuff for church.

#26 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

its called trying to dictate peoples gameplay, its why it didnt work. when you pay someones sub you can tell them how to play. If its not in the written rules, its not a rule. If you dont like sex in a sex game thats your problem, its not like they stuck a cock under your nose

Yes I know that is the way you think, common courtesy isn't one of your better traits.

Isn't getting right at some ones feet and having sex very much telling them how to play their game.

Doing that knowing that their are people that object to it, don't like it, is dictating to their game.

I can have sex right in front of people in my own house in rl, it's my house my rules, but I won't out of common courtesy, even if I would want to.

#27 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

if you dont like what people are doing, hit that block button, its why its there and save the sanctimonious stuff for church.

lol, at that time the block button didn't work.

#28 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

Yes I know that is the way you think, common courtesy isn't one of your better traits.

Isn't getting right at some ones feet and having sex very much telling them how to play their game.

Doing that knowing that their are people that object to it, don't like it, is dictating to their game.

I can have sex right in front of people in my own house in rl, it's my house my rules, but I won't out of common courtesy, even if I would want to.

you said it right there, 3dx is not your house.. you are a guest or border in said house, you dont own it.   feel free to leave a never ending paragraph and i will read it when i have the time and i dont have something more pleasurable to do, like get a root canal

#29 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:05 AM

You never do get it do you Rob, 3DX is not their house either and they are the ones making the choice to do something they know others do not like.

It is very simple, there are places provided for sex, why not use them and know you are not interfering with someone elses game.

People who chose to do things that they know others are likely to object to are the ones making the choice, they are the ones choosing to ignore other peoples wishes.

If they insist of having sex on the dance floor, why right next to someone, why not move when asked to.

It is because they want to force their own desires on others.

It is no big problem now, as we can just simply hit the iggy, but back then when iggy didn't work it was a problem.

#30 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:11 AM

ohh i get it, a select few tried to dictate gameplay and it didnt work. Why should anyone move just because someone had her or his panties in a bunch over people fucking in a fucking game. as my original post said, 3dx had no rule against sex, if its not written, its not a rule, no matter what the whine ass's wanted. 

have a good night and all that other nice stuff.

#31 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:15 AM

oh, glad to see you put your root canal off to come back and answer me, but I think you better go and get it, with all the shit you talk it may get infected.

#32 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:04 AM

You totally missed the point, which was that even though there was plenty of public sex going on in other places, a significant percentage of players preferred not to have sex on the dance floor in Sin Club, to the point that it was considered an unwritten rule. There was nothing sanctimonious about it, and when a poll was held that revealed a majority of players preferred that sex be allowed everywhere, the "unwritten rule" was abolished.

#33 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

no such thing as unwritten rules. those were made up by a group of people who asshole was so tight if they backed into a wall they would suck out a brick

I recall a majority having issue with it and those that wanted the freedom to fuck where they wanted spoke out. I mean, a party for Halloween or what have you where ppl chose to fuck at someone else's feet disturbing their game. There were rooms in the back... or just find an empty spot to swerve in. I don't think it is having a tight asshole to not be into it. Folks just might want to meet someone then go back to do what they came to. While it is a sex game it has social aspects.

It actually was a rule at some point found here but was later removed.

http://3dxforum.com/...for-everything/

Anyway, it used to annoy me until out of boredom I just started roleplaying rating performance. ‍♀

#34 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Isnt this great, we even learn about marketing here. For me though 'slut' is rather a turn off.
  • JanaX likes this

#35 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

From what I remember, the unwritten rule was also enforced by the then 'in game' moderators. Ignore Brans requests to move enough times and you would find yourself on a 24hr game ban. Back then the population was much less, so to fuck at someone's feet was just trying to get a reaction from the person who was dancing.

Me, I just happily stomped on their heads till it pissed them off more.

• Sage Stoner and Fuwakumi like this

#36 U-E

U-E

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

You all have interesting and varied points, just from different angles. :)

In the real world, some are polite/forward/reclused and so on. But do they have a dick, cancer, anal beads, an ear fetish, a dildo in their bag? We will usually never know and just pass each other by as strangers.

In a virtual world, we are not passing each other as strangers psychically as in real life. But, our minds and personalities and preferences are, and they are exaggerated because we have the freedom to do it. Some people harness this freedom for the well being and entertainment of themselves, and others.

Does one girl in this virtual world who wants to wear a strap on and ram a girl in the night club toilets, have to also be done in the arse by a BBC?

Does a guy who likes to sweet talk a lady on the dance floor and carefully select the next pose or movement, also have to battle with his control panel and be turned off and irritated by the sound of asinine's fucking at his feet in the way of everyone else as well?

Does a dual gender person who likes kinky futa foreplay in the swimming pool of the yacht, have to accept that they cannot get through the doorway of the sin club because people avi's are blocking it likezombie shoppers in supermarkets with their trolleys in the middle of the aisles? 

We all play differently as each of us are very different, especially when it comes to intimacy. You can be free to explore, expand and even try things out you'd not do in real life. But is it possible that by forcing our selfish pleasures and preferences on other people virtually, we no different to the media, religious groups or other total strangers on TV or in the streets with their propaganda in real life?

We do not live life just as bodies, they are merely the vehicle. We live as conscious, intelligent and emotionally driven minds - in reality, virtual or physical. If we lose respect for people in our minds and feel we are completely free to abuse others in small ways or large in any scenario without repercussion, then we face an inevitable and possibly brutal counteraction. Something we have all witnessed, even very recently, in our countries and lives. 

We must maintain our basic humanity, wherever or whoever we are. There is no place were this rule does not apply.

#37 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

You totally missed the point, which was that even though there was plenty of public sex going on in other places, a significant percentage of players preferred not to have sex on the dance floor in Sin Club, to the point that it was considered an unwritten rule. There was nothing sanctimonious about it, and when a poll was held that revealed a majority of players preferred that sex be allowed everywhere, the "unwritten rule" was abolished.

i get your point, just dont agree with it. No such thing as a unwritten rule in my view. 

#38 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

I recall a majority having issue with it and those that wanted the freedom to fuck where they wanted spoke out. I mean, a party for Halloween or what have you where ppl chose to fuck at someone else's feet disturbing their game. There were rooms in the back... or just find an empty spot to swerve in. I don't think it is having a tight asshole to not be into it. Folks just might want to meet someone then go back to do what they came to. While it is a sex game it has social aspects.

It actually was a rule at some point found here but was later removed.

http://3dxforum.com/...for-everything/

Anyway, it used to annoy me until out of boredom I just started roleplaying rating performance. ‍♀

i wont ague with that, you will kick my ass so i will just nod and say yes maam. I will say that i am totally against any one person or a group trying to dictate on how another plays. it would be one thing if someone came and started fucking on top of you because then that would infringe on your rights but i use to hang out in night club. I would see someone having sex and then some bozo entering the club and just riding his or her ass. over it, trying to shame them. 

I know some view this as life but it isnt, its a game. nothing more and nothing less

#39 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

From what I remember, the unwritten rule was also enforced by the then 'in game' moderators. Ignore Brans requests to move enough times and you would find yourself on a 24hr game ban. Back then the population was much less, so to fuck at someone's feet was just trying to get a reaction from the person who was dancing.

Me, I just happily stomped on their heads till it pissed them off more.

ahh yes bran...  im not really sure you can use a corrupt mods actions as a legitimate reason. there is a reason she was "fired"  power went to her head.

#40 KYUSS

KYUSS

Sometimes I wonder - just like my sis!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Location[Fresh|Air] Parachute Patch: initialized

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:09 PM

Yeah - How in the hell ... and

87pkW_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

And by the way:

Derailed_Thread(2).jpg?id=101297387

Just saying - have fun continuing -  out to fresh air on our national holiday - instead of - however - cya laters maybe and for shore not in this 1st world problem topic - well meanwhile^^

Edited by KYUSS, 26 May 2017 - 02:19 AM.

• Fuwakumi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users