3DXChat Community

Mountains at Beach

Nique

Can anyone tell me how to get to the mountains at beach. I have walked into every tree trying to find the secret passageway... would love to be able to climb them with my special one

Thanxs in advance

Nique

Guest Fuwakumi

If I remember right, partner up with someone and click up the path to the mountain while you're running ( both you and your partner running together), you will hit the invisible wall there. Be sure both your Avas are still running up against the invisible wall. As you see your Ava tries to run through it, select a sex options and have your partner accept. (I've seen the foreplay of him/her laying on your lap works) You get down on the floor and then click Stop Sex. Then you both will be in the other side of the invisible wall.

All done! :D

I remember my first time back there, it was awesome! I did it by going left of the spawn point over the rocks and to the back of the little bit of beach before the rocks that go into the sea (like that makes sense, sorry). Then do the cuddle and click (won't reveal the secret, and not just because I can't fully remember it lol) and eventually with either a few or a hundred tries you pop into the 'other side'.

Glad to see its still possible and not been removed by updates :)

You must give it a go Nique :)

Guest Fuwakumi

Briana said...

Unfortunately, not anymore Briana :(

Wait...what? You could before? @.@

Guest Fuwakumi

There was a lovely area coming down from the mountains, through the mist, to a moonscape. I think I have a pic somewhere.

Oh if you do...please I want to see it. :(

I loved going there - used to get all excited when someone would say "how do you get back there?", as it would give me a victim....erm...I mean partner to aid me in making the crossing. The mountain view is cool, but as said, the moon view is awesome and fun - so much wasted space to play in! ......or hide victims..........no just kiddin ;D