3DXChat Community

Today the UK is waking up to the terrible news of another terrorist attack. Current reports put the death toll at 22 and 59 injured, after an explosion at the end of the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester last night. Many at the concert were children and teenagers.

My heart goes out to all those affected by this terrible event. The response not just of the emergency services, but the people of Manchester prove we are stronger together and our spirit will not be broken by these cowards who attack us.

For Manchester...

QdiWx18.jpg

Deeply shocked and saddened by this. I caught the news this morning and was moved to tears.

This attack helps no one. Furthers no agenda. Impacts on no political decisions. The people hurt and killed, many children and teenagers, about as far removed from the Middle East as possible.

It is pure barbarism and serves or helps nothing and no one.

The people of the uk are saddened but resilient. Shocked but determined. And we all stand with Manchester.

My heart is with all those affected and hurt and their families.

The civilized world indeed faces another sad day after last night's tragic terrorist attack :(

My sentiments echo what JanaX already commented of this senseless, despicable act. Except that politics will be affected, to rally against far-sided extremism and suppression of our liberty.

The only lesson worth learning from this, is vigilance. Whatever the police investigation turns up won't be enough. Society must recognize and purge itself of doctrine that encourages such brutal behaviour.

Whomever can be lead to believe there's ever rightful justification for the slaughter of young people and children, enjoying a concert, needs a harsh reality check. It's abhorrent.

As a performer, my thoughts go out to Ariana Grande as much as the families and loved ones of the innocent victims

tumblr_onhq0uoiQk1spwdgvo1_500.gif

Je suis Manchester - my thoughts are with everyone who has been effected by last events. Keep up the faith in these difficult times and remain united in the fight to bring freedom to people - that can not bring it to themselves! Don't let those people pull you down into their storm of hate and as Albert Einstein once said: "Peace cannot be kept by force - it can only be achived by understanding". But lol, tell that to a [brainless|ISIS-Fukstick]! Anyway, letting it end with with a good Bob Dylan song and Jimmy Hendrix's words: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace". (If that ever happens and i'm still alive, what i doubt - just wake me up)