3DXChat Community

The question of payment

Gena6666

Paid for the game for 1 month and I got an email.

Our automated fraud screening service detected an unusually high risk with processing

your order. There are many factors that can trigger this situation, for example your
bank may have had problems with fraud which unfortunately triggered this for your
purchase although your payment method may be perfectly fine. However, in circumstances
like these, we are unable to process the order on-line and ask that you please call
us at +1-910-792-9100 to place the order or FAX it to +1-910-792-1889. Alternatively,
please feel free to try another payment method or card if that is an option to you.

Please note that your order was declined prior to the credit card charge being
completed. If an authorization was obtained during order processing the authorization
has been released by BMT Micro and the charge will automatically be removed by
your credit card issuer.

If you attempted to pay by Paypal no funds will be taken from your account.

Sincerely,
BMT Micro, Inc. Customer Support

• Code activation no, where did I go wrong? The money was removed from the card.
  •  
  •  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
BMT Micro, Inc. PO Box 15016, Wilmington, NC 28408, United States
Web: www.bmtmicro.com  Fax: +1-910-792-1889  EU VAT#: EU826001142
Like us on Facebook!   https://www.facebook.com/bmt.micro

Well the numbers match ,so maybe not a scam. Here is the orders email address too in case you don't have it already, "For billing questions regarding your order please email us at orders@bmtmicro.com "

I think it tends to be locales with poor records on financial crime - eg Cyprus - Russians using the Cypriot system to launder money - or PR China and other countries I'm sure we could all think of - or it could just be the bank has poor controls in place.

There are various threads that cover this topic and I think many people have purchased PaySafe cards which can be redeemed on 3dx and you can use PayPal to top them up. 

Whilst the money may show as taken it should be returned soon, though how soon rather depends on payment systems in your own country.

From what I understand - and forgive me here - BMT have not taken your money as they can't. So far the payment is "taken" but the money has not left your bank - their systems just updated to tell you the money is gone (so you don't think you have more money than you do). It's likely being handled by Visa or Mastercard or whatever network you use or the payment system they use. An instruction will be created following the rejection to return the funds - well actually just to update your balance/credit card or tell the banking system not to send the funds  It all then depends on your bank or the system in your country as to when it is returned/updated. Do let us know when it shows as back as it may be helpful for others.