3DXChat Community

User Profiles?

jutah

I was thinking about getting started and downloading the app. I was wondering do you get to setup like profile page for your avi. Like says what you like and interests... stuff like that. If so can someone send me a link to a profile page so I can see what one looks like..

Thank you

There is an ingame profile where you can state what you are into or just what is in your mind... You have about 1000 characters to write a text... besides that you can state an age, if you are in men or women or both and a location.

Ah, yap! You can setup your profile page, it's not predetermined though. It's a blank space you can type in and add things about yourself. One of the biggest things that I'll tell newer people to do is make sure you have a filled out profile, in a lot of cases, it helps out others to see if they have similar interests and vice versa for you seeing if you have similar interests with others, (so make sure you read others too)!

It also allows you to post pictures and the like, in a gallery. Here's an example down below:

hnk2bGq.png