2.0 Shutdown

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Fuwakumi_*

Guest_Fuwakumi_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:36 AM

Does anyone know when 2.0 will be shutdown? Recently I keep getting "Lost Connection" while working on my room in 2.0. So I don't know if it's in the process of being shutdown just moments ago from posting this thread. Anyone know? :(

#2 Oshun

Oshun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:12 AM

i dunno, seems logical they'd shut it down. Everyone pretty much immediately started using 2.5 so they probably will shut it down soon.

#3 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but despite the fact that 1.0 is officially shutdown, you can still connect to the server with it if you have the old client, can't you? At least, I have seen some comments that seemed to imply that.

My point is that the server has been wonky lately for everyone, which I don't think it has anything to do with whether you are using 2.0 or 2.5.

FWIW

#4 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

only

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but despite the fact that 1.0 is officially shutdown, you can still connect to the server with it if you have the old client, can't you? At least, I have seen some comments that seemed to imply that.

If you used a certain DLL.

• Sage Stoner likes this

#5 AlexRyder

AlexRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

2.0 and 2.5 are pretty much the same game as far as the server is concerned, there is no way to shut down 2.0 specifically.

The only reason you can't login into 1.0 any more (officially) is that the login procedure has been changed in 2.0.

#6 Guest_Fuwakumi_*

Guest_Fuwakumi_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

Oh, gotcha ok. :)

Well I went ahead and finally left 2.0 for 2.5. The EU proxy was the issue so I switched to US direct. Now no more lost connection.

YAY! :D

It was from another post where I read that.

#7 Synusoidal

Synusoidal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:34 PM

They'll probably mention that 2.5 is out of "beta" in a few months without adding/changing anything and just force everyone to switch to it, after which we'll wait for another 6 months for a couple of new animations and a pair shoes or something. It's comical.

#8 Mulan

Mulan

VP of infinite infinity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:03 AM

I don't think 2.0 ever left beta.
  • Synusoidal likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users