3DXChat Community

Making my virtual Will...

AnyNameWillDo

Guest Twiggy

No I really had a cat named Max, Judd named him not me, lol, and when we moved, the 1st time we let him out he went off and didn't come back.

No I really had a cat named Max, Judd named him not me, lol, and when we moved, the 1st time we let him out he went off and didn't come back.

Awwwwww.... damn cats.

One of mine did the same. In fact, he was catnapped by an old woman who basically refused to return him...

Those old ladies living in a room with hundred cats scares me.

Leo... she already had five LOL

Then after Morgan went missing - presumed dead - he had, in fact, ended up with her. And despite my best efforts she would not chase him away when he visited and fed him fresh fish each day. Eventually, when I asked her to be more helpful she rubbed her leg as if it was hurting  and said 'I'm 76 years old, Vince'.

At this point I realised this was a losing battle.... GMAO

Guest Twiggy

My mum use to deliver meals to the elderly around here, once she got behind because she had to rescue me and then got me to help.

She sent me to this old ladies place and said she likely won't hear me so knock and if she doesn't answer walk in.

I knocked and then tried to walk in and the door was locked, so I went around to the back door, which was like a wire door to a porch.

I opened it and stepped in just to have 14 million cats panic and run around the walls and the roof.

I screamed and dropped her dinner, it took about 2 minutes for them to stop.

And the old lady still didn't hear me, lol

So I went in and found her and told her I will have to come back as I had dropped her dinner, then we went back out to clean it up, it was all gone, no sign of it at all.

My mum use to deliver meals to the elderly around here, once she got behind because she had to rescue me and then got me to help.

She sent me to this old ladies place and said she likely won't hear me so knock and if she doesn't answer walk in.

I knocked and then tried to walk in and the door was locked, so I went around to the back door, which was like a wire door to a porch.

I opened it and stepped in just to have 14 million cats panic and run around the walls and the roof.

I screamed and dropped her dinner, it took about 2 minutes for them to stop.

And the old lady still didn't hear me, lol

So I went in and found her and told her I will have to come back as I had dropped her dinner, then as we went back out to clean it up it was all gone, no sign of it at all.

LOL

The cat lady to rule them all. What is it about old women and cats? XD

Beware Twiggy and Choe.... it's only a matter of time before you think to yourself 'hmmmmm I want a cat..... and more than likely more than one'

She said they were all stays, and keep having kittens, lol

And when we went out to clean it up, there wasn't a single cat in there.

LOL you'd think by that age she'd have worked out how babies happen.... it was a cat massage parlor....

Weird that they'd all gone though.... all moved on to find the next oldest lady available, I guess.... XD

• 2 weeks later...

Chimps don’t wear masks…

The concept we have ‘a brain’ is a flawed one. We don’t - we have four.

In fact, some claim the number is five - and it’s true neurons are present in the stomach forming a primitive ‘brain’ which essentially operates to keep us alive by reminding us to eat. It’s interesting when we are nervous or excited we feel ‘butterflies in the stomach’ and ‘sick to the stomach’ when hit with bad news. We do indeed 'emote' with our intestine.

But, by and large, two brains manage our day-to-day existence: the logical mind and our ‘inner chimp’, a name coined by the prominent psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters. It’s the battle between these two brains which shapes our character through a constant conflict for supremacy. Generally, the logical mind makes the best decisions, based on reason, evidence and a perception of consequence, and is normally in control. The inner chimp acts on impulse, emotion and self-interest - especially sexual - and more often than not our logical mind does a good job of keeping him in his cage, and that's called emotional maturity. Sometimes though, he or she escapes…

Ever had a row with someone and after the anger subsides said ‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that’? And indeed ‘you’ didn’t. Essentially, that’s your logical mind apologising for your inner chimp's verbal and emotional excesses. Mind you, your chimp tends to be brutally honest; yes, you didn’t mean to say it, but you did mean what you said.

So, why even mention this here? Well some people - but not all - construct their fantasy RP character in 3DX with the logical mind via, in essence, a series of self-conscious calculations. This can be so well rehearsed it becomes second nature yet sometimes the chimp takes over the typing and he tends to ape what I will loosely describe as ‘human fundamentals’.

It also helps to put into context the so-called ‘trolling’ witnessed in World Chat, for many of these single purpose characters are largely constructions too. This is a subject I may consider at greater length at a later date.

But for now, simply this: lose your temper, lose your mask…