3DXChat Community

Build Your Vocabulary Fellas!!

Exclusive

;)  :P  :D  :lol:   :angry:  :o  :rolleyes:  <_<  :wub:

This is pretty much my conversations in a nutshell. If she doesn't pull down her panties for any of these emoticons. Something is wrong.

Sincerely,

Emoticon Master

Made me lol :D

• 4 weeks later...

My Best Advice:  

Is to use terms that have been set on the mood or activity of the couple.    Is the couple about to engage in:  soft romantic love making or animalistic fucking sex ?   That will be your first clue to guide you in what terms of description to use.

Example:  When making love. I tend to use terms of description that range from old English to proper medical terms with a romantic feel to them ( or at least that is my goal)  Words like:  Quim - for pussy; Bosom - for breasts; Nectar or silk - for feminine arousal.

Then the opposite for when the mood is more animalistic.  Words that are used in back-alley vulgar slang.  Do I really need to type those words here ?   * blush *

And just like in RL so goes with cyber.  Roll with it - what was once romantic can turn into rough word spewing act of pleasure.   If you really want to know your partners - it takes time and practice to get better.   And at it's best, it will just flow.

Other advice:  Add layers.   When smiling - what kind is it.  Remember with no voice or visual more communication is needed.   By adding warmth, depth, color or sensory/texture clues will help your partner respond incline.   I also noticed with this games mechanics to keep your response short.  Short responses help keep both parties engaged and feels less like "solo" masturbation as opposed to mutual masturbation. 

* smirk *

I love your suggestions for "old English" words, like bosom. Maybe you can help me here, what is an acceptable, erotic, respectful reference to the female genitalia? I can think of many though they seem vulgar for some moods.

A word we use commonly in the UK for the vagina is "fanny", which I understand has a different meaning in the US so best not to use that, don't want to get the two meanings confused!

I love your suggestions for "old English" words, like bosom. Maybe you can help me here, what is an acceptable, erotic, respectful reference to the female genitalia? I can think of many though they seem vulgar for some moods.

A word we use commonly in the UK for the vagina is "fanny", which I understand has a different meaning in the US so best not to use that, don't want to get the two meanings confused!

I don't mean to be rude, but as someone who is also from the UK, the term "fanny" is never used in a serious context as it just sounds ridiculous and not sexy at all. its only ever used to take the piss really xD

Yes, fanny in the States is a cutesie term for the curve of the backside.  Funny, how they got switched.  Example:  Dust off your fanny.

A few terms that I use or have been used  ;)  on me.  Not sure if it qualifies as old English:  Minge has made a come back thanks to Game of Thrones.  Velvet glove, flower... maybe coochie.   Petals for the labia.   Mons for the hair growing area.   One that made me laugh so hard I had to stop:  whisker biscuit.

Any others ladies ?

A few terms that I use or have been used  ;)  on me.  Not sure if it qualifies as old English:  Minge has made a come back thanks to Game of Thrones.  Velvet glove, flower... maybe coochie.   Petals for the labia.   Mons for the hair growing area.   One that made me laugh so hard I had to stop:  whisker biscuit.

Any others ladies ?

Ha ha, inspiring, thanks for that.