3DXChat Community

Build Your Vocabulary Fellas!!

Exclusive

I was going to reply then I thought I just hear the words I said later. So skipped the middle man and just flicked the bean :P

Thing is we don't wanna train men on how to speak to us, it defeats the purpose and half the fun.

Skin Orchid Petals

Eyes that hold <Insert something here Desire, Wonder, the ability to calm ect ect)

Try explaining how they move, in your eyes, do they flow like water? Do their steps demand the ground under their heels?

Just next time you are outside look at the lines in nature, all of them, and try to connect them to the female body.

although i agree with exclusive, some times it can be hard to name bits without offending people, i mean i think everyone doesnt wanna put there foot in it within the first few minutes.

HOWEVER, i also side with Eroalon, I'm enjoy rp some of these poses, the girl im attached in the game to, we .. without much detail, well we RP some of these poses for half an hour; sometimes just call it what they are, other times find ( if you've come to understand the lady your with) something she will find cute or erotic.

all i know and suggest is going in with a game plan fellas.

Edit: oh and if you cant find a name for it DESCRIBE it, trust me ;)  

My Best Advice:  

Is to use terms that have been set on the mood or activity of the couple.    Is the couple about to engage in:  soft romantic love making or animalistic fucking sex ?   That will be your first clue to guide you in what terms of description to use.

Example:  When making love. I tend to use terms of description that range from old English to proper medical terms with a romantic feel to them ( or at least that is my goal)  Words like:  Quim - for pussy; Bosom - for breasts; Nectar or silk - for feminine arousal.

Then the opposite for when the mood is more animalistic.  Words that are used in back-alley vulgar slang.  Do I really need to type those words here ?   * blush *

And just like in RL so goes with cyber.  Roll with it - what was once romantic can turn into rough word spewing act of pleasure.   If you really want to know your partners - it takes time and practice to get better.   And at it's best, it will just flow.

Other advice:  Add layers.   When smiling - what kind is it.  Remember with no voice or visual more communication is needed.   By adding warmth, depth, color or sensory/texture clues will help your partner respond incline.   I also noticed with this games mechanics to keep your response short.  Short responses help keep both parties engaged and feels less like "solo" masturbation as opposed to mutual masturbation. 

* smirk *  

I don't see what the problem is with, "I put my boomstick into your naughty bits and grunt lots until it's smoking time."

On a somewhat unrelated subject, does anyone find it strange that I call my boomstick "Enormous McCockenstein"?  Because for some reason whenever I'm really getting down and dirty and mention that, everyone just starts cracking up.  Though that might've been because I accidentally posted about it in World and what I was saying about the tuna and stabbing of it could be very easily taken completely out of context.

What were we talking about again?

Also try to pick up on who you are taking to, their personality, example on what you may call their fingers

Angel Type; Soft like the wings of a dove

Femme Fatale Type; Like legs of a spider spinning their web 

Cuties LoLi Type; Popsicles I love to suck on

I never play as a girl, but it varies by the girl.  Each is different, so each gets treated differently.

If I'm being nice:

"I kiss you deeply as I grab my manhood and tease your entrance with it"

If I'm being naughty:

"I moan, shoving my tongue into your mouth, as your pussy begs for my raging cock to fuck"

If I'm being bad

"Your little slutty cunt is so wet its begging for my cock to split it open, impaling you.  And when I'm done, I'll unload my seed inside it"

If I'm being bad

"Your little slutty cunt is so wet its begging for my cock to split it open, impaling you.  And when I'm done, I'll unload my seed inside it"

This made me laugh. Like a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offense...

Nihahahahaha!!! I cannot stop laughing...I hope no one uses something like this with me when we were doing it because I will just burst in laughter and lose it right there :lol:

This is what I would use instead:

*Leaning towards your sex and seperating your delicious lips with my fingers so slowly, teasing your throbing clit with my thumb, as the tip of the strap-on secured around my waist pokes your wet hole. My hands then grab your tighs, as I thrust the rubber toy, deep inside your wetness, opening up your walls.*  or something like that. ^_^

I'm with Freya

Too cutesy is weird for me, and too filthy is a bit "woah steady on". Does depend on my mood ofc. Sometimes I like the language to get a bit coarse, sometimes I like it soft and tender but I think it's just about being descriptive really, you don't need to trawl a thesaurus, or overload with metaphors. Just picture the scene, immerse yourself and describe what you imagine.

I think I'm a bit rubbish at it myself tbh, I mean my vocab is ok I think, I did English language and lit at school, and I think I can string a description together but I've not had much practice at this particular kinda descriptive writing. Usually feel like I'm describing things the same way too much.

If you're in sync with who you're with it just flows though.

Be natural above all, there's been some flowery stuff posted around but let's be honest, who finds D H Lawrence a turn on? Too much can be impenetrable,if impressive from a literary point of view.

P.s Quim is a horrible word, sorry just saying.

If you're in sync with who you're with it just flows though.

Most importantly this.

A super sexy RP for me, might be a trash for others or vice versa. There is really no formula to this. You just have to try and find out and personally...that's the exciting part. ;)  To discover the unknown :wub:

P.s Quim is a horrible word, sorry just saying.

No worries, Doll.   Good example of how different words are viewed in different parts of the world.   On my side,  the word cunt is the horrible one.  * shrugs *

No worries, Doll.   Good example of how different words are viewed in different parts of the world.   On my side,  the word cunt is the horrible one.  * shrugs *

Yeah I don't like that one either. It always sounds abusive to me. Quim isn't really offensive, just sounds horrid to me for some reason. Just personal pref I guess.

It's like south park's "Queef" omg makes me lol but is a horrible term for a mortifying thing.

It depends on who you RP as and with I guess.

I like my men/women to put in some effort, build tension and even build a relationship before the big moment. So just normal language with a sense of style and imagination does it for me.

Then again, if you are RPing as a sub bimbo or a pimp/hooker I can imagine language can be quite coarse and still fitting the occasion.

But indeed guys/girls, adapt your language to your partner and to the scenario and you will have a lot of success.

Think it maybe better what not to say, any thing that comes across whiny or self pity, it is a huge turn off. I was in the mood, looking for some one to play with and some one said Hi. I replied, "Hey Sweety" back, they replied, "To bad you are not in the mood to have fun with me" POOF killed my mood went from being hot to cold in a matter of words. No what he could of done was *Rolls his finger tip around the gentle curve of your lower back~~* and I would of fucked him blind, just saying.

Guest Eddster

Lol the irony.

:D

Don't worry. I'm even more amused. Especially by that preview... *Keels over laughing himself*

Guest Eddster

;)  :P  :D  :lol:   :angry:  :o  :rolleyes:  <_<  :wub:

This is pretty much my conversations in a nutshell. If she doesn't pull down her panties for any of these emoticons. Something is wrong.

Sincerely,

Emoticon Master