3DXChat Community

Nearly 3 years away - whats new?

U-E

Hopefully in the correct section.

Last time I was on must have been nearly 3 years ago when I used to be 3dxchat a fair bit. I miss my chill and chat times, so today I looked up 3dxchat to see what's new - and I see the watchdogs club room, a beta 2.0 (i assume an overhaul?), new clothes and hairs, and new positions including a couple of my favorites.

But has anything else changed? The feel of the whole thing for better or worse? How are my old online buddies doing (apart from eachother)?

I split my pc and sold off the parts, but likely to buy another system in a couple of weeks, maybe hop back on 3dx as ive had to struggle with an emotionally abusive and extremely difficult partner over the last year and half who's all but killed me, it would be so nice to get some good conversations, new friends and romances as I deal with the break up (and all that crap) :D

....and enjoy the new positions in the new places....ahhh yeerrrr.

Hope (grope) you're all well in life! :)

All I will say is that you will have to pay to play.
For someone that had to split their PC and sell off the parts, you might be better off playing a much more heavily populated game (in terms of avatars, clothing, furniture, poses, etc.) that costs nothing to play and yet, if you want to pay, has an annual sub that is far less and that pays you back in usable game money every week. ;)

Guest Twiggy

Welcome back U-e.

If I remember correct you are a psychologist or something like that, and you did some posts in this forum on your experiences when you 1st started.

Finding a girl and having sex and what it was like and such.

Sorry but I remember thinking that girl was likely a guy, that is if it was you, not meaning to sound like I am picking on you, more trying to figure out if I remember you correctly.

If it was you I found your posts interesting, but you just seemed to vanish.

The place hasn't changed much, a few new things and better graphics, scenery wise, the avis are still much the same.

There are some really nice rooms set up as clubs using a hack, which is kind of allowed, which would not have been around when you were here last.

Best thing you can do is jump in and see for yourself, everyone finds things different so no matter what anyone says in here it's best you see for yourself.

Anyway, welcome back, maybe I will see you in game some time.

Guest Fuwakumi

People are much worse, game is much better.

I sort of agree. But not everyone is worse. Several are still awesome! :D

You know who you are when I say that. :P

Guest RomanFox

I sort of agree. But not everyone is worse. Several are still awesome! :D

You know who you are when I say that. :P

Yeah I know xD

Thank you everyone! All in all, same old, but updated and aged 3 years then :D

I was good at avoiding the drama usually because I just floated from one room to another in search of good company....many many hours of floating! Hahaha. But there are some decent folk on 3dx and I enjoyed good chats and the rare bangers and mash when invited.

I was Andromeda when last on, I did study psychology and I recall posting stuff about my life, possibly about my personality hindering me online WS much as a real life, but finding a decent match on the game (sexual match) which back then really did open my eyes a bit with this friend (who was certifiably female). But meeting and talking virtually to so many different people with different angles on life was addictive and enjoyable. Anything sexual was very rare for me on the game, but I got used to it and got over it.

I only broke down my gaming rig because it was huge and I'd moved down to london into a smaller place, as I found I didn't use it as much being back into a relationship at the time. Bought a car and an XB1 with the money. But I'm buying another pc in a few days and may well jump back on the game when I can as work is sporadic and the relationship is dead. What's the sub price, still the same (30 bucks a month'ish?)

I watched a few vids of the rooms people have made with the hack, and that's a good thing because its a chat room world, but 3 or 4 rooms was really restrictive and with only a couple of rooms of your own to play with, it lacked the creative individuality we like to see. Am I right in thinking Shante (shanty?) made a kind of drug den type room 'Keep out'? That was cool. Still want a Gothic castle, garden with a maze and a garage for in car entertainment wink wink :)

Anyway, I work hard, play hard and have a painfully high labido so it will be great to get back on again very soon! :)

You'd be okay to hold off on coming back again so soon, since development on the game is still working its bugs out on the aforementioned 2.5 build, which is just 2.0 with virtual reality support like the Oculus Rift, and the whole 2.0 tag is nothing more than the poses and clothes from the original build back when it first started for you (about three years ago, right) and for some of us who were around back in 2015.

The roleplay window is gone, and so are the <tags> which made the interaction with people a bit more fun, but that's only because people abused that tag system on World Chat, and people complained to have it removed. You have to pay for new characters to roleplay/play with at about 10,000 XGold each. They no longer give you the opportunity to make three at a time and change them whenever you'd like to back when we had that option in 2015, and again, because people abused that privilege and had so many conflicts of interest with other players. Hence, the drama.

I would strongly suggest that you hold off on coming back so soon until you get a better sense of what you're purchasing here. I will, however, give much props to the modders of the game who have given this game experience a much NEEDED boost of enjoyment, particularly the slow down of the game's sex motion speed and the colors you can replace to certain clothing— an option that was not available before, even still I imagine with the "2.5" brand, but that's just a speculation on my part. I haven't played the new content just yet.

If you need more information on how the game has changed, feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to give you more details. It's worth investing a month's worth for now, and if you still enjoy the experience, consider investing in a six month or a year plan. I know the price is different for those in other countries, but a month should be just enough time to see if you still like playing this game.

I still long for the days back in 2015, but that's just the nostalgia setting in on what this game was. Sure we have better graphics, but, it's nice to know that some of us can remember back fondly, and with a smile, on what this game used to be, and hope that the same feeling comes back around again.

The friendships I've made playing this game keeps me coming back, though. That's for sure. I love my boys SO much and I miss you ALL so much, too! ♥♥♥♥ You know who you are! :P

Thanks! :) That info gives more clarity to my thoughts. When I departed there was a lot of argument on the 3 avi's situation and RP window. So at least they have been addressed. I joked many years ago that the developers put far too much time in making use of the animation models for the new poses rather than the game content itself, and it was just a joke of course :)...unless it turned out true.

Anyway, back when I played I used to have the pc over a projector and over a decent sound system. So a 6ft odd screen size and my favourite chillout tunes going. Made for some nostalgic night time (and on into the next day usually) relaxation and occasional stimulation. Can't really combine that into one word as it would be rimulation which could be something else entirely.

I'm not bothered about throwing money into it if I can get some enjoyment from it still, so most likely I will give it a months tinkering and go from there :)

Thanks again for the input and thoughts, I appreciate and respect them :) ......now get on your knees and f....oh wait this is the forum, not the game. Not that I was like that anyway (hope you get the small joke) ;)

Thanks again for the input and thoughts, I appreciate and respect them :) ......now get on your knees and f....oh wait this is the forum, not the game. Not that I was like that anyway (hope you get the small joke) ;)

You're welcome U-E, I'm glad you have a better idea of what you're getting in to now. I'm glad I could help. ♥

It's a shame you're not like that. Maybe you need someone like me to bring it out of you...again. ♥ :P

The place is overrun by Lesbian :D

Its pretty yummy now...

That's a prime example for wishful thinking :) What Athena actually means is that the number of males acting as girls has increased dramatically over the last years

In RL a lot of guys are pusses too... he difference is, in 3DX they look like one as well :D

And the number has only increased since the player base has grown... the percentage distribution didn't changed.

I recall in my time on board that it went from quiet to busy and back again. What I enjoyed was the alteration due to time zones, as I used to (perhaps stupidly) play through the night and into the next day and see various groups from different countries logging in.

It is what it is, and for those wanting a game, they won't get much from it. Repeated virtual bangers and mash, it will get boring. Just chats, will get confused (for said mangina's behind female avi's and such like). But for those who can balance all those things - and add their own spice - its a good all rounder for fun, frolics and fff.f..fff.f.f..f other stuff! :)

Ps) Anyone who succeeds in 'getting me out', will need to be prepared... :)

Well, most the woman I have been with seem to be actual women. Some have been obvious males (Mostly FUTA)

There certain nuances the give away males acting like women. Sorry Guys, but you can't think like a woman because you have no idea how to.

I could give you a list of things you do wrong but that would make it harder to spot you. There are more actual females in the game than you think.

There are also a lot of females acting like guys so they don't get bothered.

Yes Athena, you're absolutely right! And for me the same applies when identifying real women behind female avi's. You cannot fake being a woman (when a man) I feel. At first you could be swayed but in time and a good conversation and those 'womanly' ways of thinking and feeling soon transmit, often beautifully.

Whatever a persons true gender and nature are, I am so intrigued by the connections we can create over graphics and wires covering such great distances. There is the freedom and the downfall on this game to be explorers or abusers, but I for one can only have my arousal peaked by a real woman (or maybe I should say peaked and climaxed, depending).

May you all have a great weekend by the way! :D