3DXChat Community

ROOM DELETED :(

ZzRedzZ

hi everyone

I had the same,,iv lost two rooms in last two weeks,,thought it was update but it isnt,,its all to do with patience:)

After update i lost my room(FUTA/NEKO LOUNGE)i rebuilt and opened again on friday,,all fine.came to make a few edits on sat morning,room was gone,after bursting into tears(im an english girl,,its what we do)i panicked

and pressed buttons and shouted at my pc (and long suffering hubby).After reading all your comments ,i started re building again a couple of hours ago,phone rang so came out of game,,came back awhile ago,reloaded 3dxchat,

,,,went into room edit,,nothing,,room was empty and white,,i didnt press another button,,i got up and did the english thing,,made a cup of tea,,went back to pc five mins later,,it was there,,it just took a couple of mins to load.if you go into edit your room and its not there ,,dont come out of the room ,like 

folks have said earlier it must save the empty room,,,,just wait for a few mins.Im happy now,,,plus i have tea :) ,,,love you all xxxxx

Guest Ayon

This can not be said enough....

if you go to "Edit your Room" and its empty and "WHITE" when you appear in it........Do not leave it..WAIT.....its loading.

2.5 seems to take time some time to even load a small room.

if after 10 minutes its still white....there is an issue.

PRESS "ALT~F4" at the same time, this will crash the game and not tell the server to "Save" the empty room.