3DXChat Community

Sex pose against the wall in private homes?

I know 2.5 came out the other day, but I have a question.

I always change my rooms around when the time comes, but I was wonder. Are we allowed to use the wall sec poses in private rooms by changing the wall material or no?

The reason the wall poses are not available in our private rooms are possibly due to the fact that we all have a different layout as far as objects go. Seeing as the pose requires a free wall space it would be hard to determine where that would be in user rooms considering the ability to move things against walls, and generally make a free wall for the pose unavailable. This would lead to the pose being in a bookshelf, or in a table or a stack of cubes making a wall or a tv. The other option would be up to the user to free up that space on a default wall but honestly i dont think we have the orig wall poses either in our user rooms let alone the new sex poses if i am not mistaken. So dream a little dream hehehe :P

We had the lean pose in the apartments. Presumably, if people wanted to use it, they made space for it, like I did. Why the devs removed it is beyond comprehension and why they don't now cater for the new wall poses in the same spot (at least) is further beyond comprehension.