3DXChat Community

[Solved] Modified Rooms from 2.0 to 2.5

Guest Fuwakumi

Guest Fuwakumi

Quick question everyone.

Is there a way to save your modified rooms from 2.0 and bringing them into 2.5? A friend said there is a way to do that but depends on the dll file I use. Does anyone know about this? I would prefer not having to recreate my rooms in 2.5 all over again. :(

Guest Ayon

My room carried over for a few hours,went back to it the day after.....gone  :(

did you try restarting the game?

I have noticed that sometime 2.5 will not load the room....after using alt F4 to close the game and restarting it the room loads.

Guest Fuwakumi

tech support isnt going to help you with questions concerning modded rooms . as far as rooms go i will tell you they will work fine as is in 2.5, mine do and so do others

You guys are my technical support. :P

Not 3DX.

Thanks everyone. I guess as long as I have my dll file, it will carry over just fine. :D

Guest Ayon

Thanks everyone. I guess as long as I have my dll file, it will carry over just fine. :D

Correct, same rules apply for 2.5

Any modded room created in 2.0 will appear in 2.5.

Guest Mulan

Rooms are carried over, just don't go into the room editor without the DLL installed. Most of your stuff will be highlighted red and when you close the room everything in red or outside the apartment will disappear. Personally, I don't use the DLL. My room is simple, but I get complemented on its simplicity.

Rooms are carried over, just don't go into the room editor without the DLL installed. Most of your stuff will be highlighted red and when you close the room everything in red or outside the apartment will disappear. Personally, I don't use the DLL. My room is simple, but I get complemented on its simplicity.

Your room only gets saved at the point when you load yourself out of the editor, to go to a different location or to a character editor, so if you see stuff highlighted red you can still prevent any damage by simply closing the game :)

Same goes for when your room fails to load from the server and is completely empty and white, just close the game. Try again :P