It shouldn't hurt to be a child

If you or a loved one has been a victim of Abuse,

Please share your story below

(Anonymous Posts are accepted)

Please Wear Blue for the Defenseless

on Tuesday May 2nd, 2017

Brought to you by

The Coalition of DJs & DJ Ninja Girl Entertainment

Hello everyone, I know this event is a bit short notice and late, but it shouldn't matter. Being aware of this problem shouldn't only happen one month of the year, but everyday. I'd like to share to all of you a story of my adoptive brother who was a victim of child abuse. I know that child abuse is a scary and hard subject to talk about so I understand if there are those out there that don't want to share their experience on a public forum topic. If you'd like to be anonymous, please PM me your story. Please be aware that this is 100% voluntary.

Anyways, my brother Michael, suffered from child abuse at a very young age as was struck with shaken baby syndrome. I won't go into details of what happened to him to honor his memory. However he was basically rendered handicap for the rest of his life. He had to be given food via a tube that connected to his belly button. He communicated with groans and moans but he always seemed to understand me even though he himself couldn't reply back. He was paralyzed from the neck down meaning he never got the chance to learn how to walk.

My dear, sweet Michael died at the age of only 13, which is long for those with shaken baby syndrome. I miss him so much. my cover of "Never Forget" from Halo 3, was played by me at the 10th anniversary of his death back in 2003. To this day there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I constantly wonder why, why did something so horrible have to happen to him? He may no longer be with me, but his memory will live on in my heart, and the hearts of those that he's touched. 

Thank you all, and hope to see you wearing blue this Tuesday. 

Love, Natsumi  

wow heavy shit.  I def think there should be training and vetting for adults to be able conceive,  there are so many assholes and violence in this world enough and there's plenty of peeps so procreation is no longer needed  to maintain the species.      Mental testing  of guys and girls should go on before they are allowed to conceive.   Also.   harsher punishment for offenders like cutting their dicks off and stuffing them down their throat and making them gag to death would be a minimum punishment.. why did gawd making sex feel sooo damn good

will be there all blue

Thank you for sharing.  It is a shame that any child should have to suffer at the hands of another, let alone their parents or caregiver.  In my job, I am often appointed to help children whose home has been turned upside down because of drugs and/or abuse.  I have seen things that I cannot unsee, and I can only hope that I can help these kids during this time in their life.  I know that they will never "get over it," but I hope that I can help equip them with any tool available to get through it and become a happy strong child and adult. 

I am looking forward to the party and thanks again for shedding a light on this subject. 

Thank you both for your kind words and support. 

Here is our countdown of the DJs performing tomorrow! Many more are welcome to DJ, just find me at the event tomorrow and PM me :D

Time (EST)  DJ Names

12:00 PM - - DJ Desiree

1:00 PM - - - RobPathFinder

2:00 PM - - - Miss Megan

3:00 PM - - - DJ Icecream

4:00 PM - - - Torax

5:00 PM - - - DJ StarrFyre

6:00 PM - - - Cowboy Nitro

7:00 PM - - - Miss Vixen

8:00 PM - - - DJ Ninja Girl

I say thank you for all this people who support `These little Hands `. You were an awesome Audience and it was much fun in there.

We was honored to play our Favorite songs for you, and we looking in the future to give

CHILDREN ABUSE AWARNESS a fix place in our Event planing.

I hope you enjoy it, and we see us when its called ^^.  :wub: :wub: :wub:  Are you ready to Rumble ? :wub: :wub: :wub: