3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 Discussion/Suggestions topic

Gizmo

More oriented women position. Don't forget that women are the core of this kind of game. So more lesbian positions: boobs, foot, more toys. 

According to some here...We don't exist..they say 80% of the women are actually men in disguise. I believe some men are disguised as FUTA because the cant find a lot of straight women but not 80%. I know I'm female. my wet chair will attest to that :) And I would almost trade my soul for some FFF, FFFF and boob suck/fondle/nibble positions.

I believe some men are disguised as FUTA because the[y] cant find a lot of straight women but not 80%. 

One thing to bear in mind about the "80%" figure is that in American slang, "80%" just means "a lot of," and often is not intended to be interpreted as literally meaning "eight out of ten." So if an American says "80%," best not to take them literally.

Also, I personally prefer not to assume anything about how or why other people do what they do here. 

First of all, anyone who is openly playing as a futanari is very clearly NOT disguised.

And although I generally don't label myself as futanari, I have been very open about being a male in a female avi for virtually the entire three years and a half years I have been playing this game. What's more, I can assure you that my motivation for doing so has nothing to do with not being able to find straight women. 

I befriend people here based entirely on how they treat me in the game. I come here to make friends and find companionship (rather than just to find a sex partner), and it often seems to me that players in female avis tend to be more caring, more imaginative, and more fun to be with than players in male avis, regardless of who is sitting behind the keyboard.

Of course, there are plenty of exceptions to that generalization, just as there are plenty of people who don't see things the way I do. Two more reasons why I prefer not to assume I understand anyone else's motivation for doing what they do until I get to know them as individuals

Well, I'm a 100% pure lesbo in RL and the game. I don't talk to many people in a 'man suit' wither they are male or female in RL, mainly because I'm your stereotype man-hating lesbian (again in both RL and in 3DX). So I don't really care if your actually a man, as long as you look like a woman, and act like one (which most men have no idea how to do, or THINK they know). Its difficult for a man to act like a woman because they have no way of knowing how women think..I would not trust what you read in magazines :)

One thing I noticed is the first FF pose doesn't really belong with the others since both girls have cocks. There really should be a separate tab for poses where both girls have strap-ons/cocks, just like there is the Bi-Sexual tab in MF, and it should be the first one in that category. I have been fooling around with another girl and she picked it a few times and we both sprouted cocks it was awkward and unexpected for us both. :P That pose is also in foreplay and from the picture, if you don't look closely it's not fully clear what's going on.

image.png

I'm with you Niblette, but not for the same reason. I want a tab(s) where participants maintain their penis throughout the poses. I don't want to have to think about it and/or analyze a microscopic image during coitus.

Or, how about a different menu entirely based on whether you or your partner are wearing at the time of partnering/selecting..

n-QUESTION-WOMAN-628x314.jpg

subject:

• merging locations

merge.jpg?id=100342537

The idea was by the user > http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/7988-kimmyfox/
KimmyFox. If she want she can rewrite this topic and make it hers.

Why merge?

• Yacht is purely unfinished there's empty floor on it with nothing in it. It barely have 2 or 3 people in it at any time. Empty in morning (EU) night (US) [tika edit: this was in version1.0|2015]
  • Beach have long water area unused as people only swim to island and back.
  • The old NC barely have traffic any time and mostly sex rooms are used from what I noticed.
  • Sin club is full most of the time.
  • Love Island is okay at the moment I would say.
  • New fresco club breaks aesthetic of the whole game, Others zone are small and unfinished as well dead most of the time. This would bring them in line and make the game feel more alive and more in line with everything else.

So what could be done?

beach + yacht:
Parking the yacht somewhere on the cove of the beach, Letting people swim to it. This would increase population of both zones.
Yacht would no longer feel like abandoned product. Beach wouldn't get big traffic increase but it would make zone look huge.

Old NC + Sin Club:
Suggestion was that sinclub would be located under stairs of old Nightclub ...something along the way of second floor in fresco.
This would make zones more packed, best thing would be if each floor could have different music but transition should be seamless without any loading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now why this needs it's own topic? Because I want it noticeable!

/discuss

giphy.gif

Ok, there came a lot of things with this update, and being clear that i'm not in game since a few months cuz my sub expired, i definitive have planned to return in this year, so at the moment, i cannot give a honest opinion about how the game is going, But I Must say..(and before is to late)...

THANK YOU DEVS!... ^_^ 

since i'm in game in the 2014, i saw many ppl complaining and rejecting every update as soon as it came, saying "Devs won't hear us".. but in my case. i participated joining the requst of many playes in two big past updates... 

The Shemale/Strapon Update...

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/122-shemales/page-14

and now the POV feature...

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2999-3dxchat-20-discussionsuggestions/page-33

When as you can see for the date, those was just pure ideas and sugestions.. and now we have them!... :) 

Maybe toke to long but definitive (and mine is the evidence), Devs read and eventually update things we ask for... please don't be unfair with tjem ppl.

As for the Dev team, thanks a lot and keep up the good Job...  :D 

KISSES!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

hi all!

I had the 2.5 version before, then I uninstalled it, but the link in my member's area is only for version 2.

I do not have the 3dxchat 2.5 link in my member area.

Can somebody help me? Send me the link here or give some instructions, please.