KYUSS

Sometimes I wonder - just like my sis!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationFresh air Patch initializing

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

sb.jpg?id=99068067

.... PS.: Animation speed should be more adjustable just like in the .dll  ....  It's a bit nonsense that we need a dll hack to properly use the game.

Exactly - full stop . (get the pun?)

1o4559.jpg

• Wizard, chaostika, Briana and 1 other like this

#42 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

My Review of 3DXChat 2.5

My first impressions of 2.5 start with the 850 MB download requirement to just play the game. While I'm not going to complain much since i'm sure a large chunk of that space has to do with the VR feature. When finally logging in I noticed the first problem with 2.5. That was that at the Character Selection screen, the button icons were blurry. I was already aware that there would be bugs and issues, much like 2.0. So its pretty much Deja Vu at this point. Anyways, my biggest disappointment would have to be the new props, or the lack there of. Having had almost 6 months to work on this update, it is very shameful that they didn't give us new props. I had assumed that we would be getting new props like shown in the teaser pictures, but I was sadly misled. While the Character Edit room looks amazing. I still have an issue of not being able to get a closer look of my character's face when doing edits of the face or head.

While the binki and tank top is a welcomed addition, I feel the shoes are just a re-meshed version of already existing shoes for women. I'm still waiting for the Devs to fix women's feet so they don't walk around on their tippy toes when barefoot. (Looking at you Gizmo!) Overall, I don't see the need to jump into 2.5 just yet since there is bound to be some glitches, bugs, and other issues just like 2.0 in its early stages. So I suggest to all my friends and those in the community, to just remain in 2.0 until these things are sorted out. 

I really do hope that the Devs bring more content into this new release in the coming weeks or months. The community does not deserve a prolonged waiting period for something new to be brought to the table. As far as the graphics and load time go, I will say that they are slightly sharper, and the loading screen is a bit quicker. That's all. 

Anyways hope you all have fun and I'll see you all at the next big event to bring you the best music a DJ can bring. 

Love, Natsumi (aka DJ Ninja Girl) 

• chloe, OLESYA, tripmc and 3 others like this

#43 AntoiineCo

AntoiineCo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Message from my girlfriend that I follow :The room where you dress (the dressing room), does more student room, pity  !! put that of the V2 or better why not have both possibilities * laugh * yes I abuse but who asks nothing will have nothing

#44 gammareh

gammareh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Location777, Ocean Drive

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:00 PM

here's a suggestion: can you add an "all clothes off" button in the dressing room? would save a lot of time.

• OliU, MissPlaced and WeeaboTrashu like this

#45 moaneyshaw65

moaneyshaw65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMarina Del Rey

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

what the fuck ...is 2.5 that much better...that once downloaded you cant use 2.0 again.     Are users stuck in 2.5 world?

• Jenzi and tripmc like this

#46 Naxe

Naxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

if you deleted 2.0 yes it seems you stuck on 2.5 :angry:

#47 Jenzi

Jenzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,427 posts
  • Locationfrisia orientalis

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:32 PM

and all links to 2.0 are updated to 2.5 :(

#48 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

"Blessed are they that hath made backups"

#49 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠π”₯𝔒

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

For those who need it... you can thank Rochi & Rob :P

Download for 2.0 - Google Drive

From Source

Download for 2.0 - Mega

From Source

• OliU, KYUSS and WeeaboTrashu like this

#50 Cleo

Cleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

or are they going to work on something else for a small niche market instead of concentrating on their main income...their normal subscribers

Well, being completely disconnected from their customer base seems like their lead development rule.

• Ignore the huge demand for D/s and Bondage content (seriously, just look at half the female profiles in game or the big BDSM thread on the forum) - CHECK !
  • Spend 5 months of development resources for a technology that only single digit percent of the customer base is equipped with - CHECK !
  • Choose in the first place to go for a technology that makes communication hard on a practical level (typing text and VR immersion don't really go together) when most of the long-term customers are there for the social interactions (a game that doesn't update constantly loses it's novelty pretty quick for those who just want quick a fap platform) - CHECK !
  • Completely ignore customers concerns, cut down any form of direct communication with them and just log in once every blue moon on the forums to post a really enthusiastic message about that one awsome new in-game T-shirt (la-la-la-can't-hear-you !) - CHECK !

• OliU likes this

#51 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:56 AM

I still have an issue of not being able to get a closer look of my character's face when doing edits of the face or head.

Clic and hold the wheel on your mouse and move your mouse up and down to slide the view up and down ( granting you to see your face from very close )

I don't see the need to jump into 2.5 just yet since there is bound to be some glitches, bugs, aSo I suggest to all my friends and those in the community, to just remain in 2.0 until these things are sorted out. 

Well i don't see the need to stay in 2.0 . There is not less bposes in 2.5 ( there is more if you count the public places and lesbians got the last anal/vaginal pose from MF conversion . The one where one have the butt up ) . there is not less clothes ( 2 more tops + the designs in quasi all clothing exept bra and maybe panties , one bikini , some shoes ) , not less stuff ( plus one couch . Not that much but better than nothing ) , and not really more glitches . Like you said , the loading screen seem a bit faster , and i think graphics and breasts physics got upgraded too . So i think everyone can come in 2.5 

• Cordelia, OLESYA and HarleyQuinn like this

#52 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:02 AM

what the fuck ...is 2.5 that much better...that once downloaded you cant use 2.0 again.     Are users stuck in 2.5 world?

you are wrong , you are stuck in 2.5 only if you uninstall the version 2.0 of the game . If you get it you can still play 2.0 ( personally i don't see the interrest as in the end only 2.5 will stay and peoples will complain because all the updates will come in 2.5 and not in 2.0 )

• Cordelia and HarleyQuinn like this

#53 Vida

Vida

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:13 AM

VR Suggestions and Fixes:

1.)    Keep VR in third person. It may be ok for men, they do love to watch breasts bounce, but it is not in any way attractive to me. Looks awful.

nvNcOKa.png

ifqvZ1N.png

2.)    OR, put the free camera back in with our head on our avatar. Can make my own POV view if I want.

BF930to.png

h8kHHOX.png

3.)    Option to remove VR keyboard. Some of us can use the KB with our eyes closed if we need to.

4.)    Remove Space Bar as GUI/Head orientation. Cannot tell you had bad this sucks when typing with a KB.

That’s all I can think of for now. Even with those issues the game does look amazing in VR. Much kudos to you for that :)

• JanaX likes this

#54 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

EeermahgeeerD! You been giving too much head you got nones left eeeeeps!!

• Ullubu and WeeaboTrashu like this

#55 LaraF

LaraF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

So much effort and items went into decorating the dressing room... and nothing except the leather couch can be used as a prop.. doesn't make sense after all this time.

Home 2 still has no landscape either...

Don't be annoyed Shanti! The DOT-FIVE version number shows, it's only a half-hearted upgrade. So we have to wait for five more intermediates to reach level 3! :P

#56 gammareh

gammareh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Location777, Ocean Drive

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:38 AM

2.0 and 2.5 both work fine for me.

#57 BobBadger

BobBadger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

They didn't give a lot of info about 2.5. Does your avatar, your x coins, your profile, extra characters, gifts, your subscription,   ect. ect. transfer over to 2.5? Do you have to do something extra to save them? Is your subscription the same,(price and renew date) ? A little more information about it would have been nice.

#58 kashara

kashara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Locationnot your business

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

All the same... Just an new client... Ava, rooms, x gold, still there

#59 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Personally I would just use 2.5. This is nothing like the transition from 1.0 to 2.0 where 2.0 was pretty unusable in the first two releases. 2.5 from what I have seen has a couple of minor bugs like F5. It is perfectly usable. I know people don't remember the past very well, but when 2.0 was first released, there were bug fixes 1-2 times a week and 2.0 quickly became stable and playable. The point is, the more people use 2.5 now the quicker more bugs will get found and be fixed. This is the best time to be reporting bugs.

I think VR took quite a while to develop and it is true that the amount of people who have VR is tiny and it is still debatable whether VR is something that will ever see mainstream use. Being an optimist, now that VR is kind of done, then now the devs can focus on all the other new stuff like poses.
  • Kricky and WeeaboTrashu like this

#60 RosieKalifornia

RosieKalifornia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

This is the first update I've been involved in, mostly all's gone great but I have a couple of probs -

1 - When I try to visit my Room 1 I arrive in what appears to be a small dark room outside my room from which I cannot escape (I can see a blurry version of my room [which isn't dark] through a window!)

2 -  When I visit Love Island it, too, is blacked out although I can see others name tags and walk. Changing the light setting/time of day or increasing/decreasing my graphics settings has no effect. 

With this being a new update I'm a little unsure if I should seek to resolve these issues now or wait for bugs to be fixed.

Any help will be gratefully received, thank you x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users