93 replies to this topic

#21 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:48 AM

I guess you missed the day at school when they taught context.. Let me help you. RobT was remarking about how everyone bitched about the snow at the saloon ( which is a whine, not a bug) And I responded that our delightful bunch of snowflakes here on the forum will find more things to whine about.

You taking that out of context like you did, and making it out to be a personal attack on your precious sensibilities is kind of Q E D :)

No ,I don't take it personal, just saying my thought about how is not justified to use this word in that context and many other topix.

#22 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:56 AM

I can't get back into 2.0 after downloading 2.5....oh and it took less than 5 minutes

Are you kidding!? Those haven't to use that thing need to make that stupid switch to 2.5?

#23 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:12 AM

Ok so ive d/led 2.5, took 5 mins jumped in to see aaaall the new things the Devs have been slogging hard on for 5 months and heres what i found.

A new Character Editor room, very nice i like eeets, did the devs create this or was it bought like The saloon? Either way its nice and a thumbs up.

Hmmm what else, 2 new tops, 2 pairs of shoes, one of them a funny looking pair of boots hehehe , will never wear those, a high cut bikini, eek,  searching, searching, no new dresses, skirts, hairstyles, jewellery, stockings hmmm ok must be other stuff hiding somewhere will keep searching.

Ok I heard there are new home editor "props" and "textures" koooooooool, rushed to mah house to see all tha glory............ok to tha props, looking, oh a leather sofa, that's from the character Editor loft kool, keeps looking, looking looking, hang on, they said "props" with an S, nopes a single sofa is all I found and as far as the textures I don't think I saw any new ones, unless one of the rock textures is new. Feels a bit deflated, ONE sofa! ok ok they done other new sheet I betchya.

Searches all the locals and finally the Cowboy bar aint snowing YEEEEEEEEEEEEHaWWWWWWWWW!!, looks pretty sweet there but the moosak will def make mah ears bleed.

VR....who cares don't have one wont spend 1000AUD for one either.

A new pose, against the wall, yawn!

I tink I gots them all, maybe I'm missing a bunch , I gotta be, they been slaving away for 5 months now , I must have this wrong.

Power to the Devs yay team.

• gizmo, Wizard, KYUSS and 4 others like this

#24 Riela

Riela

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:18 AM

• where's free cam?
  • can we get walls back at home? I mean these poses are pretty useless for people that do not fuck in public.

• Wizard and KimmyFox like this

#25 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:19 AM

• where's free cam?
  • can we get walls back at home? I mean these poses are pretty useless for people that do not fuck in public.

for whatever reason free cam  can only be used via the camera option at this time

• WeeaboTrashu likes this

#26 Riela

Riela

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

for whatever reason free cam  can only be used via the camera option at this time

Oh i am aware of that.

it just me bitching as usual ^_~

• KYUSS likes this

#27 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:22 AM

Oh i am aware of that.

it just me bitching as usual ^_

no f5 sucks and agree on the sex pose thing, not everyone does it in  public rooms

• Wizard and KimmyFox like this

#28 twebs

twebs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

Does anyone have a link to download version 2.0? My friends are still on 2.0, but I downloaded 2.5 and deleted 2.0 and now can't find a link. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated!

#29 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

If no there no Free cam except for on camera now, i am definitely not going to download it until "I Have too" it's certainly a deal breaker, from a movie making perspective sure others who make naughty movies here agree on that.

#30 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

2.5 is an over-reach. 2.01 closer to the mark.

VR compatibility is to widen the net for new players, I suspect. There's little new content for those of us already signed up but, hey.... for £500 I can now masturbate in the Matrix.

• chloe, Briana, tinanude and 1 other like this

#31 JanaX

JanaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

Well... even the VR experience could use a little.... refinement....

You might be able to have sex in the vr, but you certainly cannot roleplay. The labourious interface for text..... makes it impossible. Also in the vr... the interface is wayyy too intrusive.... keeps getting in the way of what you are looking at. Tried some kisses with a patient friend.... kept having to fight with the interface to see them....

#32 Riela

Riela

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

If no there no Free cam except for on camera now, i am definitely not going to download it until "I Have too" it's certainly a deal breaker, from a movie making perspective sure others who make naughty movies here agree on that.

Rorochi already fixed it with her dll.

• Nymphpott, jameis, KYUSS and 1 other like this

#33 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

The two bookcase from the window and from the bed in the character editor room should be added as props to the private rooms. Also the new lamp and the cloth-hanger thingy.

I really like the new girl clothings.

POV mode is a bit useless, and bring back F5 for freefly camera.

I hope there will be some more pose updates because after that much time, this new content is really few.

PS.: Animation speed should be more adjustable just like in the .dll cheat. It's a bit nonsense that we need a dll hack to properly use the game.

• JanaX and KYUSS like this

#34 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

This morning i woke up and discovered that the version 2.5 was online in beta . I think yay ! go download it Leeloo . Five minutes later ( using google thing ) i launch the game i chose customise character checking the new clothes ( the new clothing room is nice ) selecting the top i was waiting all this time , and ... Deception , it was not so sexy after all as it looked more like a latex top than a leather one . Fortunately , there is the other new top wo is finally the sexyest of the two . 

I enter my room 1 to try the new poses with my Tifa bot .... second deception , new poses against the wall can' be used in private rooms ( as if everyone is practicing public sex in game  -_- ) so i can't really say what i think of these fake FF poses ( against the wall ) ( note to devs : as long as there is not 2 pussies involved in a pose , it's not a FF one but a FS or a SS :) )

As i don't use the VR thing , i will let the ones using it judge it :) so : no comment on this subject

things that need to be fixed /

- Set back the free cam in f5

- the cloudy setting for places looks like the normal day compared to ver2.0 and all the others settings exept night seem brighter than in 2.0

- make the oral pose against the wall a TRUE FF ORAL ( meant not using strappy or penis ) as the actual version is a FS ORAL

- tried the first person view and the camera seem tilted to the right of the avatar and while dancing a slow it goes inside the head of the partner

Good point , i didn't notice any major glitch , one or two nude avatars here and there , but it's a kind of routine now :)

• Wizard and HarleyQuinn like this

#35 tinanude

tinanude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

Rorochi already fixed it with her dll.

Very fast this external fixes. I love it but its devs job to test and fix it.

• FBSF87 and KYUSS like this

#36 kashara

kashara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

Think they don't have a real job description over there ;)...

Sorry for the off-topic...
  • FBSF87 and KYUSS like this

#37 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

Fun-loving Stripper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Location❤...in Moon's arms...❤

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

I understand why the wall poses could be a problem in private rooms, as the devs have no idea where we're going to put our furniture, and we could end up standing in sofa or other piece of furniture. 

It seems to me the solution (warning: I have no coding knowledge :P ) is to make the activation points something we can place ourselves in the room customiser, so then we can incorporate them as we want, without having the problem of seeing people standing in a piece of furniture.

• Leeloo, FBSF87 and Feuermond like this

#38 kashara

kashara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:25 AM

Maybe they can make the pose points in the pillars... Mostly the are not covered... Or make a special wall material... Posematerial
  • Leeloo, FBSF87, Feuermond and 1 other like this

#39 Feuermond

Feuermond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Location❤...in Missy's arms...❤

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

Talking about snow: I loved the snow in the Saloon.

Maybe it could me made a user setting like the time of day in homes and open places.

• FBSF87 likes this

#40 Athena Starfire

Athena Starfire

110% PURE LESBIAN Pussy Licker,,,

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

Vr's done...

NOW can we get FFF and FFFF poses, boob fondle and suck posses... or are they going to work on something else for a small niche market instead of concentrating on their main income...their normal subscribers

• kashara, Briana, Morgaine and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users