3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 Discussion/Suggestions topic

Gizmo

Well... even the VR experience could use a little.... refinement....

You might be able to have sex in the vr, but you certainly cannot roleplay. The labourious interface for text..... makes it impossible. Also in the vr... the interface is wayyy too intrusive.... keeps getting in the way of what you are looking at. Tried some kisses with a patient friend.... kept having to fight with the interface to see them....

The two bookcase from the window and from the bed in the character editor room should be added as props to the private rooms. Also the new lamp and the cloth-hanger thingy.

I really like the new girl clothings.

POV mode is a bit useless, and bring back F5 for freefly camera.

I hope there will be some more pose updates because after that much time, this new content is really few.

PS.: Animation speed should be more adjustable just like in the .dll cheat. It's a bit nonsense that we need a dll hack to properly use the game.

This morning i woke up and discovered that the version 2.5 was online in beta . I think yay ! go download it Leeloo . Five minutes later ( using google thing ) i launch the game i chose customise character checking the new clothes ( the new clothing room is nice ) selecting the top i was waiting all this time , and ... Deception , it was not so sexy after all as it looked more like a latex top than a leather one . Fortunately , there is the other new top wo is finally the sexyest of the two . 

I enter my room 1 to try the new poses with my Tifa bot .... second deception , new poses against the wall can' be used in private rooms ( as if everyone is practicing public sex in game  -_- ) so i can't really say what i think of these fake FF poses ( against the wall ) ( note to devs : as long as there is not 2 pussies involved in a pose , it's not a FF one but a FS or a SS :) )

As i don't use the VR thing , i will let the ones using it judge it :) so : no comment on this subject

things that need to be fixed /

- Set back the free cam in f5

- the cloudy setting for places looks like the normal day compared to ver2.0 and all the others settings exept night seem brighter than in 2.0

- make the oral pose against the wall a TRUE FF ORAL ( meant not using strappy or penis ) as the actual version is a FS ORAL

- tried the first person view and the camera seem tilted to the right of the avatar and while dancing a slow it goes inside the head of the partner

Good point , i didn't notice any major glitch , one or two nude avatars here and there , but it's a kind of routine now :)

I understand why the wall poses could be a problem in private rooms, as the devs have no idea where we're going to put our furniture, and we could end up standing in sofa or other piece of furniture. 

It seems to me the solution (warning: I have no coding knowledge :P ) is to make the activation points something we can place ourselves in the room customiser, so then we can incorporate them as we want, without having the problem of seeing people standing in a piece of furniture.

My Review of 3DXChat 2.5

My first impressions of 2.5 start with the 850 MB download requirement to just play the game. While I'm not going to complain much since i'm sure a large chunk of that space has to do with the VR feature. When finally logging in I noticed the first problem with 2.5. That was that at the Character Selection screen, the button icons were blurry. I was already aware that there would be bugs and issues, much like 2.0. So its pretty much Deja Vu at this point. Anyways, my biggest disappointment would have to be the new props, or the lack there of. Having had almost 6 months to work on this update, it is very shameful that they didn't give us new props. I had assumed that we would be getting new props like shown in the teaser pictures, but I was sadly misled. While the Character Edit room looks amazing. I still have an issue of not being able to get a closer look of my character's face when doing edits of the face or head.

While the binki and tank top is a welcomed addition, I feel the shoes are just a re-meshed version of already existing shoes for women. I'm still waiting for the Devs to fix women's feet so they don't walk around on their tippy toes when barefoot. (Looking at you Gizmo!) Overall, I don't see the need to jump into 2.5 just yet since there is bound to be some glitches, bugs, and other issues just like 2.0 in its early stages. So I suggest to all my friends and those in the community, to just remain in 2.0 until these things are sorted out. 

I really do hope that the Devs bring more content into this new release in the coming weeks or months. The community does not deserve a prolonged waiting period for something new to be brought to the table. As far as the graphics and load time go, I will say that they are slightly sharper, and the loading screen is a bit quicker. That's all. 

Anyways hope you all have fun and I'll see you all at the next big event to bring you the best music a DJ can bring. 

Love, Natsumi (aka DJ Ninja Girl) 

Message from my girlfriend that I follow :The room where you dress (the dressing room), does more student room, pity  !! put that of the V2 or better why not have both possibilities * laugh * yes I abuse but who asks nothing will have nothing

or are they going to work on something else for a small niche market instead of concentrating on their main income...their normal subscribers

Well, being completely disconnected from their customer base seems like their lead development rule.

• Ignore the huge demand for D/s and Bondage content (seriously, just look at half the female profiles in game or the big BDSM thread on the forum) - CHECK !
  • Spend 5 months of development resources for a technology that only single digit percent of the customer base is equipped with - CHECK !
  • Choose in the first place to go for a technology that makes communication hard on a practical level (typing text and VR immersion don't really go together) when most of the long-term customers are there for the social interactions (a game that doesn't update constantly loses it's novelty pretty quick for those who just want quick a fap platform) - CHECK !
  • Completely ignore customers concerns, cut down any form of direct communication with them and just log in once every blue moon on the forums to post a really enthusiastic message about that one awsome new in-game T-shirt (la-la-la-can't-hear-you !) - CHECK !

I still have an issue of not being able to get a closer look of my character's face when doing edits of the face or head.

Clic and hold the wheel on your mouse and move your mouse up and down to slide the view up and down ( granting you to see your face from very close )

I don't see the need to jump into 2.5 just yet since there is bound to be some glitches, bugs, aSo I suggest to all my friends and those in the community, to just remain in 2.0 until these things are sorted out. 

Well i don't see the need to stay in 2.0 . There is not less bposes in 2.5 ( there is more if you count the public places and lesbians got the last anal/vaginal pose from MF conversion . The one where one have the butt up ) . there is not less clothes ( 2 more tops + the designs in quasi all clothing exept bra and maybe panties , one bikini , some shoes ) , not less stuff ( plus one couch . Not that much but better than nothing ) , and not really more glitches . Like you said , the loading screen seem a bit faster , and i think graphics and breasts physics got upgraded too . So i think everyone can come in 2.5 

what the fuck ...is 2.5 that much better...that once downloaded you cant use 2.0 again.     Are users stuck in 2.5 world?

you are wrong , you are stuck in 2.5 only if you uninstall the version 2.0 of the game . If you get it you can still play 2.0 ( personally i don't see the interrest as in the end only 2.5 will stay and peoples will complain because all the updates will come in 2.5 and not in 2.0 )

VR Suggestions and Fixes:

1.)    Keep VR in third person. It may be ok for men, they do love to watch breasts bounce, but it is not in any way attractive to me. Looks awful.

nvNcOKa.png

ifqvZ1N.png

2.)    OR, put the free camera back in with our head on our avatar. Can make my own POV view if I want.

BF930to.png

h8kHHOX.png

3.)    Option to remove VR keyboard. Some of us can use the KB with our eyes closed if we need to.

4.)    Remove Space Bar as GUI/Head orientation. Cannot tell you had bad this sucks when typing with a KB.

That’s all I can think of for now. Even with those issues the game does look amazing in VR. Much kudos to you for that :)