#161 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with the new cum shot pose? I don't see the cum when on the receiving end, but my partner does. Also seems to go for just cumming in general, I don't see the cum at all, or hear the moans :/

As you see from AlexRyder's post on the 8th page, they forgot to add a line that sends the cum to receiving client. Also I think they failed the cumshots in a different script as well.

• Robi likes this

#162 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:11 PM

Those people with problems with F5 F6 F7 in this patch, try going straight to a room instead of going through character editor. 
I heard if you go to customization from character selection the cameras won't work, but if you go straight to a room they work fine.

• gizmo, Tauri and Deeborah like this

#163 milliexxoo74

milliexxoo74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationjersey

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

how can you download this game

#164 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 672 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

Download links are inside the Members Area (you need to have an active account to login, create account here)

#165 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 672 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

Those people with problems with F5 F6 F7 in this patch, try going straight to a room instead of going through character editor. 
I heard if you go to customization from character selection the cameras won't work, but if you go straight to a room they work fine.

yes indeed! Will be fixed in the next patch. Thank you!

#166 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

Fun-loving Stripper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,595 posts
  • Location❤...in Moon's arms...❤

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

The buttons still haven't reappeared for pole dancing :(

Please, please...pretty please can this be fixed :)
  • analiza likes this

#167 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

The hills at the new beach are like quicksand...

3dx_new_beach_rocks.jpg

...and then, in other places, there appear to be cushions of helium....

3dx_new_beach_rocks2.jpg

• Xanar, Robi and analiza like this

#168 Bi_James

Bi_James

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationutah

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

First I am not seeing any user rooms only the default locations. I get no sex sounds or the audio is so low its almost "inaudible". If I use the f7 and zoom in Audio is normal.

#169 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

...and then there is the "foamy me" effect at the new beach too...

3dx_new_beach_foamy_me.jpg

... and drop the cam just below water level and this is how it looks...

3dx_new_beach_below_water.jpg

...and this waterfall appears out of nowhere...

3dx_new_beach_waterfall.jpg

• Robi and analiza like this

#170 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:26 AM

I am sure other people have said this elsewhere, and strictly speaking it is not a bug. But why can't we specify how many lines we want to scroll in chat windows? Does it really affect the server whether we display 20, 30, 50, or 100 lines in our own client? 

Also, how hard would it be to implement a chat log?  Seriously? Just give us 100 lines in the chat window and a Save Chat Log button so that we can do it manually when we want to. How hard would that be? 

• Leeloo, Cordelia, Robi and 1 other like this

#171 AlexRyder

AlexRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

Changing chat messages count is a matter of changing a single number in the code :)

Also, it has nothing to do with the server after the message has been received, though it may affect the UI performance if there are too many messages in the chat window (Unity's UI is not very fast when it needs to process a lot of text messages. It may probably get better if Unity's text is replaced with TextMeshPro), I've been told that the UI starts to get laggy when there are about 500 or more messages in the window, but it also depends on the computer's power.

Creating a chat logger may be pretty simple or pretty complicated — depending on how one decides to implement it :)

• Sage Stoner, tinanude, Robi and 1 other like this

#172 Mulan

Mulan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 AM

A chat log would be great. I don't know whether it would just be stored locally (chat logs get deleted when the game is uninstalled). Or it is account based (when you delete the game or you get a new PC, then the chat log comes with your account).

A local one would be very simple.
  • MissPlaced likes this

#173 AlexisNo

AlexisNo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted Yesterday, 12:02 PM

I didn't read all the topic but since the 363 release, some lightspot are disabled. Result : My room are really dark and I don't want to change my current lightspot by the few other which still work. Please fix them. 

#174 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted Yesterday, 01:05 PM

I didn't read all the topic but since the 363 release, some lightspot are disabled. Result : My room are really dark and I don't want to change my current lightspot by the few other which still work. Please fix them. 

You just have 8 light sources in default 3dx. Maybe you used a hack DLL before and not now. A known replacement DLL enables more than 8 lights. General it is a bad idea to use more than 8 since many of your visitors will use the vanilla 3dx DLL. Note that all cubes are counted as one light source.

• analiza likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users