3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

On half sun it's fabulous... so it's just some lighting conditions which need a look at, imho

QBXnFc.jpg

1+ :)  It's a awesome update! I love the integration of the green areas in to the Beach! It's like a park and a beach at ones!

Your Screenshots looks really nice, I think I need a new PC very soon to get the possibility to enjoy the Graphics like this ^_^

Another thing i find very annoying with the new beach is the amount of name tags that appear literally everywhere, and yes i know its mostly cause its a new place and everyone wants to go see it and use it... BUT i think there is more to it, i think its simply the way the whole place was designed, a lot of small hidden away areas that places name tags in what seems like odd places. What i suggest to fix this is instead of having the name tags being an on off option, make it a slider so you can set how far away from that you want name tags to show, if its just a few meters or if you want to see the entire location, that would be a great thing if you ask me, id very much like to be able to customise it. 

Agree with Tauri. Actually I'd like also the ability to just see clearly name tags of people on my friends list, and maybe a distance for seeing them for everyone else.

I LOVE the new beach, excellent upgrade but as this is a bug tracker, I would like to point out that on certain light settings the water is not as convincing as it was before... and yes I have all the boxes ticked and extreme settings, running the game through Nvidia's 1080ti.

Full sun is the worst, with the waves 'washed out' which is ironic to complain about, I know. Doesn't look great in this pic and it's the movement of the waves where it shows up the most so obviously I can't reflect that in a screenshot

Dj2JNS.jpg

Apologies due to the devs... this water issue was caused by.... hmmmmm.... ME, not their work. All good now.... AWESOME place!!!

Is anyone else having a problem with the new cum shot pose? I don't see the cum when on the receiving end, but my partner does. Also seems to go for just cumming in general, I don't see the cum at all, or hear the moans :/

As you see from AlexRyder's post on the 8th page, they forgot to add a line that sends the cum to receiving client. Also I think they failed the cumshots in a different script as well.

Those people with problems with F5 F6 F7 in this patch, try going straight to a room instead of going through character editor. 
I heard if you go to customization from character selection the cameras won't work, but if you go straight to a room they work fine.

Those people with problems with F5 F6 F7 in this patch, try going straight to a room instead of going through character editor. 

I heard if you go to customization from character selection the cameras won't work, but if you go straight to a room they work fine.

yes indeed! Will be fixed in the next patch. Thank you!

I am sure other people have said this elsewhere, and strictly speaking it is not a bug. But why can't we specify how many lines we want to scroll in chat windows? Does it really affect the server whether we display 20, 30, 50, or 100 lines in our own client? 

Also, how hard would it be to implement a chat log?  Seriously? Just give us 100 lines in the chat window and a Save Chat Log button so that we can do it manually when we want to. How hard would that be? 

Changing chat messages count is a matter of changing a single number in the code :)

Also, it has nothing to do with the server after the message has been received, though it may affect the UI performance if there are too many messages in the chat window (Unity's UI is not very fast when it needs to process a lot of text messages. It may probably get better if Unity's text is replaced with TextMeshPro), I've been told that the UI starts to get laggy when there are about 500 or more messages in the window, but it also depends on the computer's power.

Creating a chat logger may be pretty simple or pretty complicated — depending on how one decides to implement it :)

Guest Mulan

A chat log would be great. I don't know whether it would just be stored locally (chat logs get deleted when the game is uninstalled). Or it is account based (when you delete the game or you get a new PC, then the chat log comes with your account).

A local one would be very simple.

I didn't read all the topic but since the 363 release, some lightspot are disabled. Result : My room are really dark and I don't want to change my current lightspot by the few other which still work. Please fix them. 

I didn't read all the topic but since the 363 release, some lightspot are disabled. Result : My room are really dark and I don't want to change my current lightspot by the few other which still work. Please fix them. 

You just have 8 light sources in default 3dx. Maybe you used a hack DLL before and not now. A known replacement DLL enables more than 8 lights. General it is a bad idea to use more than 8 since many of your visitors will use the vanilla 3dx DLL. Note that all cubes are counted as one light source.

The sound, it's like it doens't have range anymore, and the moan are really low, can barely hear it ^^

I too, am experiencing this same bug.  Also in FF encounters, I can see and hear myself cum, but my partner can't.  The same is from her perspective as well, she sees and hears herself, and not her partner's cum animation nor sound.

Edit:  Version 364, has fixed the FF cum animation and sound bug.  But sex sounds in general are still too quiet in my opinion.  I wish it was at the same volume that they were in 362.

Standing at the walls of the sin for several hours is causing crashes since the application of patch 364 this happens in alone pose and couples pose I talked to others and it's happening to them as well sorry I could not attach the  crash.dmp and error files but I did manage to upload the output log.

output_log.txt