3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Guest Fuwakumi

Someone posted a mirror for 2.0...but no ones in 2.0 anymore, its totally dead...

I'm still in it. :P

I am deeply disappointed in development of 3DX, it was near perfect in version 1.0 and then we got some "improvements" in 2.0

but not all did work as they should so I hoped version 2.5 would take care of that but then the disaster happened:

1. My home #1, Tropical beach, Love Island and Yacht are totally BLACK and I can't play there, only in "extremely high" graphics settings some reflections are visible (example of My home #1 and the Yacht):

2017-05-08_18-58-06_253359.jpg

2. My home #2, Saloon, Sin club and Night club I can see but the sky and refections are terrible:

2017-05-08_18-23-15_198557.jpg

3. What happened to fly cam under F5 ? why did we lost one of the best functions the game had?

I am not running 3dx game on some old crappy PC, it is definitely your 3DX program issue and not my fault:

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit

DirectX runtime version 11.0

Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 with latest driver updates

We all waited over four months for any kind of game update and this beta 2.5 is total disappointment so I can only hope it would be fixed with in a reasonable time frame, because if not I would be forced to leave and so will some of my friends...

Someone posted a mirror for 2.0...but no ones in 2.0 anymore, its totally dead...

Do you know where? I'm still searching for a Link. And if there are so many Problems and bugs appearing I'm wondering why people stay there when its buggy that much... ;)

Ana_Lana... I have had the same issues as you (on one of my laptops).

As far as 1. is concerned, in settings check "Simple Water" at the bottom. It resolved it for me.

As far as 2. is concerned, all I have seen to resolve that is switch to night mode.

As far as 3. is concerned, click on the camera icon top left and check Fly Cam.

My problems on that laptop, I am sure, relate to me having Intel hd 3000 on board as Acer/Intel don't support it in Win 10. I first came across it with Second Life and have to run a special version of FireStorm. I have been running 3dxchat fine until 2.5.

I realise that you don't have that graphics but, to tell you the truth, GTX 275 is not that new a card (2009) so it may be related to that (my laptop is from 2013 and I am pissed that Acer/Intel didn't support it in Win 10). At least you have the option to upgrade it, I can't do anything with my laptop.

Guest Fuwakumi

Do you know where? I'm still searching for a Link. And if there are so many Problems and bugs appearing I'm wondering why people stay there when its buggy that much... ;)

That's why I'm staying in 2.0 for now because of the bugs. Until at least 1 more patch for 2.5 is ready and available to fix the bugs, I'm staying.

Sorry no.. I have no problems with 2.5 ....although I don't use any of the hack DLL's

F5 doesnt allow you to use fly camera anymore, other than that alot of the menus seem very blurry, along with quite a few things in the different locations, which looks like its cause of the vr integration, would be nice to be able to turn that off to get nice clean and sharp looking graphics back.

EDIT: The yacht water is much greener than it used to be and the waves seem much bigger as well, could be intentional but personally the old version looked much better and way less buggy and blurry.

with rochi dll F5 to fly and F6 to return

I am deeply disappointed in development of 3DX, it was near perfect in version 1.0 and then we got some "improvements" in 2.0

but not all did work as they should so I hoped version 2.5 would take care of that but then the disaster happened:

1. My home #1, Tropical beach, Love Island and Yacht are totally BLACK and I can't play there, only in "extremely high" graphics settings some reflections are visible (example of My home #1 and the Yacht):

2017-05-08_18-58-06_253359.jpg

2. My home #2, Saloon, Sin club and Night club I can see but the sky and refections are terrible:

2017-05-08_18-23-15_198557.jpg

3. What happened to fly cam under F5 ? why did we lost one of the best functions the game had?

I am not running 3dx game on some old crappy PC, it is definitely your 3DX program issue and not my fault:

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit

DirectX runtime version 11.0

Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 with latest driver updates

We all waited over four months for any kind of game update and this beta 2.5 is total disappointment so I can only hope it would be fixed with in a reasonable time frame, because if not I would be forced to leave and so will some of my friends...

http://3dxchattweaked.blogspot.com/p/3dxchat-2.html << ROCHI DLL F5 TO FLY F6 TO RETURN

Why should you use a hack dll when you can simply use two mouse clicks instead of a function key?

I'm as annoyed as anyone that they removed F5 but there is no way I am going to use a hack dll just to get that back.

postit.jpg

If you or anybody else really, really needs and wants it, lol, linkwise ofc^^ have a look here anch check if links are still active

For those who need it... you can thank Rochi & Rob  :P

Download for 2.0 - Google Drive

From Source

Download for 2.0 - Mega

From Source

If you really have that big problems, ok, otherwise - the more (can) play 2.5  and report - the better - and the faster we get forward towards a less buggy >2.5!

HW: I7-7700k, 32GB System Ram, Geforce 1080TI GTX 11GB Video Ram, 3dx chat on ssd

Soft/Drivers: Win10 64bit Build 14393, gaming mode, Nvidia  382.19

Issues:

1. "Look-Through" iE freaking missing textures or mesh on dress + micro-skirts. This is a game built around graphic and social interaction thus its a major flaw. I cant remember having that issue in 2.0.  Very visible also when laying down (Beach etc)

2. Bad, "over the top" light reflections on the bellybutton, the leather Micro-Skirt and the new bra.  Depending on the background its similar as looking through the AVI. Distracting !

3. Impossible to get back on the ship since 2.5. The local chat is full of people complaining. It is possible by just re-entering the room but thats immersion-breaking.

4. Waves are now visible in the ship interior and on LI. Waves are visible through the ground. 

5. Circle around the AVI with different filter/details. Its visible (I am on Ultrawide 3440x1440) and moving around with the AVI. Annoying as f*ck once you notice it.

6. Hat shadows. All large hats (topper & witch´s hat) throw inconsistent shadows in 2.5.

7. Mirror (Night Club) on large boobs with new bikini

OM1gJh1.jpg

KqcyiJK.jpg

iZZi1MJ.jpg

fhD3kHW.jpg

DkQgJfn.jpg

5gByPm8.jpg

Just it is getting annoying :) Each time I change location, or if i am in game about 1 hour and trying to see profile of person, it can make randomly to me. Just game freezes and everything I had to do after...to close it and restart. It is not pleasant honestly, because in this way I am loosing my chats with people who I talk...I hope you will fix it in close update. :)  

Platform: PlayForMac. 

8d8a067f2548fbf3f4accb5696b1c65e.png

Oculus Rift. The reticle does not dissapear with ctrl c. It's something small but completely ruins the experience as you always have the white dot where you are looking.

Does this happen for other rift users?Anyone suggest a way to fix it?

Thanks.

Guest SvetlanaLupescu

The poor guy behind me had bibendum body, authentic i haven't touched the pic

475311Sanstitre.jpg