#41 Natsumi

Natsumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:26 AM

Having audio issues. Can't hear music in shared rooms or in the general locations. Music plays in personal room with personal stream. Besides that, can't hear any music. 

Tried loading both room and game several times with the same result. Even tried to restart computer and reinstall game and still having this issue. 

• Heelena likes this

#42 MissVixen

MissVixen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:42 AM

I am having some typing issues at times.  I can only type one letter at a time unless click out of the chat box and click back. 

• Ashbash, Kricky and Heelena like this

#43 Till

Till

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBitch where?

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:30 AM

Everytime I entered anywhere....doesn't matter where. My screen always said "Connection Lost: Reconnect," but then nothing is wrong going to 2.0. Just 2.5 is like that. Can someone please help me fix that? I'm not sure what it is or what to do.

#44 Yehuiah

Yehuiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:56 AM

God what a mess!!!

I have a Mac with windows parallels desktop. I installed version 2.5....cant access home, cant see public rooms, colors are whacked. Did the whole uninstall reinstall thing. Not working. So I thought maybe it was the dll I had on the 2.0 that was screwing things up. So I unistalled 2.0 (which I could still use), unistalled 2.5 again and cleaned my computer. After all that was done, I reinstalled 2.5 up and still not working  and now, after reinstalling 2.0, I cant access the game. With 2.0, the game takes me to the login page, I click on login and it doesn't load. Basically I cant play the game anymore!!!! What the fuck!

I sent an email to support.....but if anyone is having the same issues or has a solution to at least access 2.0 again, please let me know.

Oh, and btw I decided to install the 2.0 version on an older Mac laptop with parallels windows desktop I still have at home to see if it would work on another computer. 3DX had never previously been installed on it. The game still won't load.

#45 Heelena

Heelena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Location▪ мιsтяεss αямs

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hi Hi Guys/Girls :]

I've tried this new beta for a few minutes (now I renewed my subscription) and I see some problems:

The f5 button (for the fly cam) does not work.
In character creator buttons to focus camera don't work anymore.
The new swim-suit is defective.

As for the VR I can not give a feedback, because I do not own it. Anyway, my personal opinion: I expected a better content (more clothes especially)

• cholo23 likes this

#46 Deeborah

Deeborah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

About mouse pointer issue.

note that I play in windowed mode.

When I start the game, my mouth pointer is not visible. (so I nearly cannot do anything)

To fix it I have to :

-  "alt+tab" (so go in full screen).

-   hit 2 times "shift + c "

-   do again "alt + tab" to go back to window mode.

It works now ! I have to do it systematically each time I start the game.

For those who do not know, in case you loose your mouth pointer during the action (which can be very annoying during a fun cession), hit "alt+c" solve this most of the time without having to restart. (was true in 2.0)

#47 Ashbash

Ashbash

🎀  𝒯𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉  🎀

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

God what a mess!!!

I have a Mac with windows parallels desktop. I installed version 2.5....cant access home, cant see public rooms, colors are whacked. Did the whole uninstall reinstall thing. Not working. So I thought maybe it was the dll I had on the 2.0 that was screwing things up. So I unistalled 2.0 (which I could still use), unistalled 2.5 again and cleaned my computer. After all that was done, I reinstalled 2.5 up and still not working  and now, after reinstalling 2.0, I cant access the game. With 2.0, the game takes me to the login page, I click on login and it doesn't load. Basically I cant play the game anymore!!!! What the fuck!

I sent an email to support.....but if anyone is having the same issues or has a solution to at least access 2.0 again, please let me know.

Oh, and btw I decided to install the 2.0 version on an older Mac laptop with parallels windows desktop I still have at home to see if it would work on another computer. 3DX had never previously been installed on it. The game still won't load.

If you're trying to log back into 3DXChat 2.0 with an object of clothing from 3DXChat 2.5 or the new housing furniture, your game will not load as it is not able to load the new objects as they aren't actually available in that game. Best thing to do is if you can try to get back in 2.5 remove the new clothing you put on and remove new furniture if you have them and go back to 2.5 or you'll need to have the developers reset your characters editor data. (Meaning you'll log in and be naked and default avatar for your selected gender and will need to remake your style) but gifts and such should still be there etc.

Also some issues I have found, which may have most likely been reported here already but here goes...

1. F5 doesn't work at the moment. (I know many have posted this already)

2. First Person camera is odd, as it is on your shoulder rather than inside your head. This is causing severe clipping of the camera within the skeleton of the avatar to see the nothingness of our organs...  :ph34r: Spooky.

3. When in a couple dance, the cameras pivot is way too close, causing clipping into your partners head, it's not a pretty sight.

4. The sea on the Yacht looks very odd now, like it's water resolution/tessellation has been reduced exponentially, it seems like it has lost quite a bit of quality to how it was before. (I do like the green tint though)

5. The hitbox of players seems to have been changed or something has gone wrong there, as I have hugged/kiss cheeked some people and I end up spawning on top of them after the animation ends causing my character to clip through ceilings etc. e.g. Door way entrance at fresco.

6. The equip all and unequip all buttons do not always function correctly. I have found clicking between them has causes them to activate but nothing happens. (Perhaps it is registering as a ghost click)

7. Chat box seems a little unresponsive, some cases, it locks itself from writing more than one letter in every now and again.

8. The new bikini for women has a mismatch chain colour on both the bra and the panties. (Perhaps allow us to dye them as a colour 2 and the clothing itself as colour 1?)

9. The character editor doesn't allow us to click "Head" to zoom in to our faces anymore for some reason, so it requires some tampering with the mouse wheel moving in and out and clicking the mouse wheel to move editor camera up and down.

10. Loading times for places like Love Island and such seems to have increased a bit, causing the selected time of day lighting to not apply so quickly like it did in 2.0

That's all I have found at the moment but will add more in this topic as I find them.

#48 ffan

ffan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSomewhere mid Europe, CET

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Quoting above, pretty much the same about me:

1. Text on the character selection screen is blurred

2. No fly camera on F5 anymore but I guess it's not a bug rather than a choice (put it back please!)

3. I hear footsteps's sound echo mainly in room #1

4. I had to reload the game after some interactions in my public room: I couldn't sit on couches or seats anymore, getting stuck sitting in the air.

#49 Temperance

Temperance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNorthwest USA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

I downloaded 2.5 and none of the locations are loading for me, i can pm, and see the names of everyone around me but the area is completely black, i have tried re downloading it, restarting my computer, changing my avatars clothes...everything, any suggestions?

#50 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:38 PM

Setting: low resolution and enable simple water... no black screen but psychedelic sky and ground. Then use night, it is not perfect but much better

#51 Ashbash

Ashbash

🎀  𝒯𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉  🎀

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

Hey another couple bugs I have encountered are...

1. The 1st and 3rd Character slot buttons are wonky and not straight like the 2nd slot buttons it's like they are sliced a little to a weird angle. Pic below to show. (Looks like tearing)

e8d9e4d00e.jpg

2. When you are in character editor for example and hear the radio then click the "Log out" button that sends you back to the email and password log in screen. The music from the radio still plays as if you're still in the editor screen.

#52 Tarinoke

Tarinoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

It seems there's a really weird filter that turns itself off sometimes, when it's on, it's like a noise effect almost. I'd like to be able to turn this off at will, it seems to create shadow clipping issues.

#53 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

Colors appear more washed out.

#54 RosieKalifornia

RosieKalifornia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

Whatever was done to the graphics... this sucks, most of the areas for me are "all back"; only see the nick-names fling around. I've noticed some new kind of filter that was added (at least it looks like it at the same graphic settings), whatever was done that way it's bad and not working properly.

For me too half the locations are blacked out (like dead of night) except for other players name tags, making them unusable. Also room 1 delivers me to what appears to be a small blacked out room OUTSIDE my Room 1 from which I cannot escape.

If a friend (eg on my list) joins me they tend to be naked whilst everybody else is clothed, although a lot of men still have their erect penis's in view too!

Plus other issues previously mentioned like the poor sky/floor graphics.

• SharonDownUnder likes this

#55 Kisha

Kisha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

Ok this looks like a good place to rant.... First off 3DX why did you make the waves in room 1 TWICE as big as they were before? You knew people were having troubles with the waves because you gave us simple water!!!  Looks like a pretty STUPID  move on your part.... This is also the reason there is an ear piercing echo in ALL of the room 1s.

Now for the reason i need to rant... YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY RUINED MY DAMN BEACH ROOM WHEN YOU MADE CHANGES TO THE LEVEL OF THE SAND ON THE BEACH!!!!!!! 

What difference does it make you ask? If you only knew how much time and effort people put into creating nice room you would understand my frustration.  This isnt for me alone, I know lots of beautiful beach rooms  that you have just KILLED!!!! 

The tables that are sticking out of the sand in the pics below were buried just below the sand now they are clearly ABOVE the sand.  WHY did you change the level of the sand???  Sure I can lower then some but then the water wil be up to my chest when trying to dance in the water.  Wont that be fun, NOT!!! 

I sincerely hope you get this problem fixed because if you dont I most likely wont be renewing my membership here. :(

Attached Files

#56 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationWest Texas, USA ♥

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:54 PM

Holy shit, what a clusterfuck. lol

Fix it, Luccian. Your customers are getting angry. ♥

#57 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝕔𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

The thing is: They can raise or lower the water level as they see fit, as it is just meant to be scenery in User Rooms anyway.

Props aren't supposed to be out there and they said it more then once:

"Don't use the modded DLL" or "Use at own risk"

I wonder when people will realize that their sandcastles can break if they don't use the default sand but concrete instead. 🙄
  • Lisa and Maxxim like this

#58 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:13 PM

very glitchy movement when i walk. not all the time but ive even been teleported from one side of room to the other

#59 FrenchKiss

FrenchKiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

Haven't seen it already in that post, but I could have missed it.

1 - Animations freeze sometimes. Quite annoying when being busy... *coughs* ...gardening

2 - Hair simply vanishes into another dimension... Dind't find which one yet ^^'

#60 Morgaine

Morgaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:12 AM

OK a few things I noticed today.

No Water in Apartment 1 Pool

No Water in LI Pool, or the Waterfall

No Water in all 3 Pools on the Yacht

No Flames showing on the Campfires on LI, the Light shows, just no fire.

M.

ZyVCfc3.png

lWfx3Me.png

iNOYamV.png

IIYt6v1.png

kZ19QDI.png

XBk8gdt.png

i35Keq1.png

oRD4BuD.png

• gizmo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic