God what a mess!!!
I have a Mac with windows parallels desktop. I installed version 2.5....cant access home, cant see public rooms, colors are whacked. Did the whole uninstall reinstall thing. Not working. So I thought maybe it was the dll I had on the 2.0 that was screwing things up. So I unistalled 2.0 (which I could still use), unistalled 2.5 again and cleaned my computer. After all that was done, I reinstalled 2.5 up and still not working and now, after reinstalling 2.0, I cant access the game. With 2.0, the game takes me to the login page, I click on login and it doesn't load. Basically I cant play the game anymore!!!! What the fuck!
I sent an email to support.....but if anyone is having the same issues or has a solution to at least access 2.0 again, please let me know.
Oh, and btw I decided to install the 2.0 version on an older Mac laptop with parallels windows desktop I still have at home to see if it would work on another computer. 3DX had never previously been installed on it. The game still won't load.
If you're trying to log back into 3DXChat 2.0 with an object of clothing from 3DXChat 2.5 or the new housing furniture, your game will not load as it is not able to load the new objects as they aren't actually available in that game. Best thing to do is if you can try to get back in 2.5 remove the new clothing you put on and remove new furniture if you have them and go back to 2.5 or you'll need to have the developers reset your characters editor data. (Meaning you'll log in and be naked and default avatar for your selected gender and will need to remake your style) but gifts and such should still be there etc.
Also some issues I have found, which may have most likely been reported here already but here goes...
1. F5 doesn't work at the moment. (I know many have posted this already)
2. First Person camera is odd, as it is on your shoulder rather than inside your head. This is causing severe clipping of the camera within the skeleton of the avatar to see the nothingness of our organs... Spooky.
3. When in a couple dance, the cameras pivot is way too close, causing clipping into your partners head, it's not a pretty sight.
4. The sea on the Yacht looks very odd now, like it's water resolution/tessellation has been reduced exponentially, it seems like it has lost quite a bit of quality to how it was before. (I do like the green tint though)
5. The hitbox of players seems to have been changed or something has gone wrong there, as I have hugged/kiss cheeked some people and I end up spawning on top of them after the animation ends causing my character to clip through ceilings etc. e.g. Door way entrance at fresco.
6. The equip all and unequip all buttons do not always function correctly. I have found clicking between them has causes them to activate but nothing happens. (Perhaps it is registering as a ghost click)
7. Chat box seems a little unresponsive, some cases, it locks itself from writing more than one letter in every now and again.
8. The new bikini for women has a mismatch chain colour on both the bra and the panties. (Perhaps allow us to dye them as a colour 2 and the clothing itself as colour 1?)
9. The character editor doesn't allow us to click "Head" to zoom in to our faces anymore for some reason, so it requires some tampering with the mouse wheel moving in and out and clicking the mouse wheel to move editor camera up and down.
10. Loading times for places like Love Island and such seems to have increased a bit, causing the selected time of day lighting to not apply so quickly like it did in 2.0
That's all I have found at the moment but will add more in this topic as I find them.