6 replies to this topic

#1 Monday

Monday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

I remember two-three months ago when I used to play there were quite enough dominant FUTAs. Nowdays they are outnumered by far by sissy ones. Its been hard for me to find a good dominant futa, how to espect to find one that matches my hardcore side?

#2 Baboo

Baboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

We are around but seriously it's kinda hard (pun intended) to balance three characters at the same time.
  • Monday and Pamala like this

#3 MiraXXX

MiraXXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

It might also help if you put some of things you would want the dominant futa to do with you and that may help you get answers other then that just share your room in game and try to find the one who does it for you.

#4 Monday

Monday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

I tried that, my story pretty much sums up what I like but its still hard to find.

#5 MiraXXX

MiraXXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

i see sorry to hear that... but doesn't that just enhance the pleasure when you eventually find one... i knew a few dominant ones but i think they have moved on from the game... you will find them sweetie just don't give up hope :D

#6 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

i see sorry to hear that... but doesn't that just enhance the pleasure when you eventually find one... i knew a few dominant ones but i think they have moved on from the game... you will find them sweetie just don't give up hope :D

Wouldn't surprise me the updates for Tgirls have not exactly been on the Sunny side lately, but does seem like a little coming this next update.

• MiraXXX likes this

#7 Guest_R!ck_*

Guest_R!ck_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

I hope they are far far away...  :P

• Sven Bømwøllen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users