3DXChat Community

I want my room back!

Sakuya

Praying for this to be a temporary bug or i might lose my shit here and ... kill someone:angry:

Starting simple ... i cant load my Room 2. It is just ... white ... empty. No soul just like me right fucking now!

This happened when i logged in and got that reconnect thingy twice.

yWOiiuM.png

And i lost so much time working on it ...

RzlLOIA.jpg

klvlGo0.jpg

... and now everything is lost!  :angry:

Things i tried:

- Re-log

- Close and open game

- Restart PC

And nothing ... just a empty room. Invited friend and he also sees a room full of white.

I can see my Room 1!

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!

*takes a deep breath*

Ok, ok ... so ... you guys think i should send a ticket? Because i did use the DLL and i think they just will say "LOL! NO! FUCKER!"

... fuck im so mad right now!

Anyway ... thats all. Thank you all for any help.

Oh ... right ... my english, yeah ... sorry about anything.

239.gif

Hi,

If you have :

log out /came back in the game /and that your room is empty, yes you have lost your room. Not sure the "support" can solve this.

2 Advices for all :

A)

If you log in the game and see you room empty after a long wait (it can take several minutes to load in some case) :

1) DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM. (don't go in an other room, don't go in dressing room .... just LEAVE THE GAME)

2) CLOSE THE GAME (cross box upper right)

Relog.

As far as I understand the system, what happened to you (I had the same in the past) is that due to a temporary poor internet connection, the game didn't load from the server your beautifull room and so you have an empty room. If you go out, the game send back to the server what he considers as your "new room" (which is empty) and it replace your original room which is erased.

The same is true for your avatar. If you see it in dressing code naked without dress personnality aspect ... close the game.

Advice B 

Yes mod from Alex allow to save on your computer locally your room( without any v2.0 item). But mod are not to be discussed here.

Hi,

If you have :

log out /came back in the game /and that your room is empty, yes you have lost your room. Not sure the "support" can solve this.

2 Advices for all :

A)

If you log in the game and see you room empty after a long wait (it can take several minutes to load in some case) :

1) DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM. (don't go in an other room, don't go in dressing room .... just LEAVE THE GAME)

2) CLOSE THE GAME (cross box upper right)

Relog.

As far as I understand the system, what happened to you (I had the same in the past) is that due to a temporary poor internet connection, the game didn't load from the server your beautifull room and so you have an empty room. If you go out, the game send back to the server what he considers as your "new room" (which is empty) and it replace your original room which is erased.

The same is true for your avatar. If you see it in dressing code naked without dress personnality aspect ... close the game.

Advice B 

Yes mod from Alex allow to save on your computer locally your room( without any v2.0 item). But mod are not to be discussed here.

I can confirm Deeborah is correct.

If for some reason your room is not loaded (slow internet, large room taking time to load, your computer is just having a moment) in 2.0 and you "leave" your room...your computer/game sends the server your new "Empty" room.....

Sorry Sakuya I think your beautiful room is lost.

Regarding Saving your room...Yes its currently possible and it can be discussed in the Modz forums if you wish to seek them out.

P.s if support is able to find a backup file with your room one it and they reinstall it....let us all know as to date I have never heard of them doing it. :(

I am sorry to see your room gone. Looked really nice, unfortunantly modded content isnt supported (They said it more then once) so no matter what happened, support wont help you with that.

DLL modding is "Use at own Risk" like with any mods for games in general. :)

I am sorry to see your room gone. Looked really nice, unfortunantly modded content isnt supported (They said it more then once) so no matter what happened, support wont help you with that.

DLL modding is "Use at own Risk" like with any mods for games in general. :)

Nikki you raise a good point. I doubt her room can be reinstalled as its had Mod help.

However just so people don't miss understand me...this is not a Mod bug, Its a game bug.

I assume when you "Leave" your room in game the Game code tells the server (as there is no default "Save" button) "Quick save the room as  player X is leaving it"...

So if you room is empty when you leave it...its saved as empty. :(

Familienficke,

the lost of room has nothing to do with the modded dll. It is independant.

It can happen to anybody.

I lost my room myself in the past without the dll.

So any people should know this and pay attention that if they see their room empty, to close the game BEFORE going out of the empty room.

Of course if you use the dll, maybe your room is bigger and so loosing it can represent a higher amount of your time but I know people having some very nice room without using the dll and that should be very sorry to loose it.

I had the same issue with my avatar, naked, bald.

It was a shock.

I made the mistake to NOT close the game quickly but left the dressing room and there I was, naked, bald.

Also when I reloaded the game ( --> of course, the avatar was saved at the server like this, bald, naked)

Had to rebuild the avi by hand.

So I am very sure the same happened to your room.

I am sorry for your loss, I fear the room is gone forever. :(

Mei

Guest Fuwakumi

Sorry about your loss, Saku :-(

And all the best for creating something new now! Maybe even better! :-))

I have to agree with her. Got to look at it in a positive way...if possible. Think of it as making another room to soon become even better than your last. Your next greatest creation! :D

So try not to sweat it so much Sakuya. :D:)

Just get busy again. :P

You're an artist aren't you? That room was a work of art, a previous masterpiece. Now you have a blank canvas. Time to work your magic for an even better and greater masterpiece. You inspired me after seeing your room. So I'll be working on mine too!

YAY!! :D

Yeah, Ayon and other people have been correct. The game saves whatever objects (tagged as "props") you have in your room every time you exit the room editor by traveling to another location/char editor. So in case something went wrong while loading and you have an empty room, the game will just save it as is. The only way to recover a previous version is by restoring it from a database backup or a shadow copy, but I highly doubt there is any shadow copying, and it's even less likely they would bother manually extracting something from a database backup.