3DXChat Community

Impregnation RP suggestions

AtsuiKatjiya

Well I know a lot of people who are into getting knocked up in game and I think we should add a pregnancy option to our characters, not just for rp but also for couples who want to make it a bit more real. What I have in mind here is a belly that would progressively grow depending on the preset you selected for your avatar ex: you have a petit build the belly will be smaller than someone with a sturdier build. Also would be quite interesting to see breast leak milk once in a while when the option of pregnancy would be selected. This might not reach out to a lot of people but it might be of interest to some. If this isn't in the right place feel free to move it.

• 3 weeks later...

This is  a place good for fantasm and fantasy too so my 2 copper :

Use the very limited possibilities of the game (as making your breast/hips .... a little bigger week after week after being impregnated....). This is small but this is not zero.

Make your profile evoluate weeks after weeks with evocating pictures

And above all ... use your "brain to imagine" and "words to describe" being what you wish to be (in this case pregnant) and find the right partner having his brain in harmony with yours.

I agree with you it would be better to have some dev about this but there is no hope to have it (much simpler DEV are not yet done) so let's turn arround this sad fact.

Guest Fuwakumi

64856441.jpg

Children are not supposed to be in this game, no matter if born or prenatal. 'nuff said

Agreed whole heartedly.

Would rather they spend time on developing more RP possibilities for everyone, instead of focusing on making really development consuming RP options for a really small narrative in RP community. No offense intended for those who enjoy pregnancy RP at all, another thing is might feel a little out of place in a sex chat simulation that heavily focuses on trying to make everything look hot. Think for a lot seeing pregnant women everywhere would not be a huge turn off i imagine, judging from how much heat breast feeding in public has taken.

Guest Fuwakumi

Plus if they would implement it the feature wont get used much cause 90% of the avatars in 3DX are lesbian. I dont think girl couples would get pregnant alot. Unlike... oh well thats another story.

lol. :D

• 2 years later...