3DXChat Community

Once you have ordered gold, and receive email, how do you add it

I looked everywhere for this, sorry if it is redundant.  It is only my first week in the game and I purchased gold, received and email from BMT Micro with a number to put somewhere to add the gold to my account.  Could someone please tell me where to add this number, it would be most appreciated..... Enjoy yourselves...Grace....

Just small note ... you usually dont even need to re log you can start gifting right away and your balance will update after you send 1st gift. It works even if it shows 0 in your balance ;)

• 4 weeks later...

After the new patch, you can waste it on inviting people over to your house, but its more commonly used to send small gifts with your own greeting to friends, for well, reminding them of a memory or good time you had together :)

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This is regarding my purchase of XGOLD

I made a purchase using PayPal at XGOLD MIne. But I find that it has not been credited here been a couple of days already. Emailed BMT abt it, and they forwarded email to GameDevil tech support. But i have not received any communication since then.

Questions

1. How long does it take for it to be updated here.

2. There was no option at the XGOLDMine site  to specify the email registered to this game. Since i followed the link from the game to make the purchase, would the email information be carried along with it?

3. What do I need to do, if the XGOLD purchased had been credited to my another email address not registered in this game?

thank you.

ps. I posted this same query in the "Payment" forum but haven't received any response as yet.

Hey Eddiefy.. I haven't really tried XGold Mine myself.. But i know the credit card method was instant.

Now.. When i go to xGoldMine i see "If you have ordered from us before, please login here." Which i imagine is quite important part of the process, I doubt your email carries along when you access the site from the game.

If you go to https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers/and log in with the information you got in the email similar to this "3DXChat Membership (6 Month) Product Information‏" then click manage subscriptions and type your email in the "Order Search" field it should show your subscription payments as well as all your xGold purchases.

Hey Eddiefy.. I haven't really tried XGold Mine myself.. But i know the credit card method was instant.

Now.. When i go to xGoldMine i see "If you have ordered from us before, please login here." Which i imagine is quite important part of the process, I doubt your email carries along when you access the site from the game.

If you go to https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers/and log in with the information you got in the email similar to this "3DXChat Membership (6 Month) Product Information‏" then click manage subscriptions and type your email in the "Order Search" field it should show your subscription payments as well as all your xGold purchases.

Thank you for the reply Rochi. As this was not a membership purchase\subscription order, i do not have login information in the email with similar heading as you suggested. Is there a way around this, to view transaction status with BMT?

Log in using the information you got when you subscribed for the game and use the email that is your 3DXChat account email in the "Order Search"

Thank you for the reply Rochi. As this was not a membership purchase\subscription order, i do not have login information in the email with similar heading as you suggested. Is there a way around this, to view transaction status with BMT?

Hi There,

This is regarding my purchase of XGOLD

I made a purchase using PayPal at XGOLD MIne. But I find that it has not been credited here been a couple of days already. Emailed BMT abt it, and they forwarded email to GameDevil tech support. But i have not received any communication since then.

Questions

1. How long does it take for it to be updated here.

2. There was no option at the XGOLDMine site  to specify the email registered to this game. Since i followed the link from the game to make the purchase, would the email information be carried along with it?

3. What do I need to do, if the XGOLD purchased had been credited to my another email address not registered in this game?

thank you.

ps. I posted this same query in the "Payment" forum but haven't received any response as yet.

Thank you very much SexGameDevil Support Team... Account has been credited and Thank you especially for allowing us to specify the email address of the account we wish to purchase XGOLD for. Awesome job.