3DXChat Community

[DESERT|RADIO]|Mirror$tudio54][BAR:CELL|Diary]|[FFM#2.7]

KYUSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter III  Total Genderspankwar Scene |Take II #andjust #someAfKnews #tomysis #Tika 

Bans Kyuss for using a gif showing people drinking wine, not beer...attention to detail, please people  :D  -_- 

Gets into Dollshouse and bans first of all --> her --> #thebantroll #mother itself  - cause she made us all do this and of course bans Nitroo next, once he's standing there debatting with Briana about Trump and Clitory Hilton licking Monica Lewinsky and bans Briana with a spank and bans Nitroo - cause he knew - that i just couldn't resits cheersing him *LIVE* and then starts spanking Missy, cause I was going to give Nitroo a more "malerish beer cheers gif"! But once a hashtag little holy crusaderdish #genderwar was going on #again at that time, I thought of better sending that doublegender cheers gif... silly you and silly me and she sometimes  :ph34r:  Soooo, if i recall correct out of my sometimes bad fragmentated #mementomemory - I have to ban, whip and spank Rob and Athena first for licking chloe... #cause #onlyfelia #doesthat!! 
tumblr_le2dduY6uY1qdot54o1_400.gif

c3b2c1a5487d3579bd696303393d3756.gif

Walks up to the 1st floor to ban Darren, cause at that time - he was right and meets Athena in the "dark" part of the 'welcomethread' were some lights are broken and she used to sit and wait there sometimes to scare newbish males with a "warm welcome" to show them - who's the biggest pussylicker in the welcome hallway and bans and spank her again for her finicking phase shortly after her last period and heads to the next staircase - cause the fuking elevator is broken and meets Chloe and Rob there again, while Athena tries to jumps at me from and on my back... well she tried and I quickly ducked myself an she dived totally into Chloe and Rob and threw them all over... Well, atleast so - I didn't have to spank or ban them anymore - well i thought that! #OnceOfaSudden #remembers seeing, hearing and reading sombody asking for a spank, or and a lick and quickly runs up to the last floor, nearly falling and stumbling and running out of breath and kicks Meilings door open - with a single kick and bans her with a single intense spank and  a long squeeze  on her hot and sexy, cuit left asscheek - cause she simply was just asking and begging for it and I'm actually now - really enjyoing it  B) 
tumblr_myxohsbRKl1tnrx74o1_500.gif
and leaves the licking of her to Athena - cause they seem to like eachother and obviously Athena, as we all know now, dies for #pussylicking! Or did anybody inhere didn't get that till now!? /me shortly begins to laugh  even more and at the same time starts to get a little distracted, feeling and seeing Meilings ass again and while Athena is already awaiting do dive and nearly blindless drown into her pussy  B) 

512013-free-clip-cute-lesbian-licking-an 

Suddenely sees seven posts of Rob, Chloe, Athena and Missy again and just ban thems all away *click* with a good and precise slomo grenade throwm right down the stairways back into flooor2 again and runs down the hall to ban Chik for banning Robs trendy dick or his butt and tells her to give him a headnutt - as soon as she sees him next time again! Finally arrives on the roof of the bloody building and helps Tika fight some brainless Fukzombie Surrogates and they seem to be the same, that chloe saw already in november 2016

After Tika picked me up from the floor and #Jezzz,  I felt my back was suddenly burning like hell... well, hey - I'm not 16 anymore, ok?  :blink:  And so #I finally banned my own sis Tika for letting herslef get banned on purpose in the forum here for 1 month - cause she simply wanted it and needed a breake and we #2together - must get some RL stuff done! To do that - she just posted at the end of "those 3-5 posts" last night, what maybe some saw - and shortly maybe also those - that got deleted  :ph34r:  :D Hey, she never went under the beltline and neither got offensive towards SGD - but surley was #sarcastly #100% #direct #so #thankyou #gizmo and nobody can say, that our Devs/Admins are that slow these days, well atleast in the forum - cause he didn't even wait till the weekend and fullfilled her wish - just shortly a few hours later so that now... Chik, Nicci and Athena must ban, spank and lick themselfs and the only problem they have - is that they havn't got a #pose to do that  :wacko: 

ps: should i not stop hashtaging by next week - ^gizmo^ pls ban me for min 1 week or a month #imeanit #selfreport #serious #laughs #thankyou #^.^

stfu.png?id=77387201

tumblr_nbu4xhxX2q1tvifcqo1_400.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cV-Hd2lik&list=PLccpE_MTjrOXzSODmFysT0I0P0SXC2ZO4

tumblr_nkjd4ki19f1u9n03ro1_400.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in-the-mouth-of-madness-tear-back-the-pa

Chapter IV  #The total Trollblitzwar Scenes 

363505(1).jpg?id=90067763

total_drama_world_tour.jpg?id=112186567

giphy.gif

ddrama.gif

dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

• Takeout  I: WC Manners Maketh Man - Barfight Scene | Take XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVIII
  • Takeout II: Forum and Community Status Updates - Church Scene  | Take XXXXXXXXXXVII
  • *deleted* Endless more  deleted"takeouts" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tukQDg22o9M

post-5-0-04005500-1459499444.jpg

quote-you-might-as-well-aim-high-why-sho

giphy.gif

...  just easter egg like saying! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter VI | eGRAPE ScenesTake MMXXVII * *uncounted*

• Music [outtake #I]:  Nine Inch Nails - THIS ISN'T THE PLACE  ||  From the new EP ‘ADD VIOLENCE’ out since  summer 2017 For more venyl info or to buy click here   *cut*
  • Music [outtake #II]: Stoned Jesus - I'm The Mountain *technical  and human problems*
  • Final Music: City Soundtrack (feat. Corey Taylor, Dave Grohl, Rick Nielsen, ect) - From Can to Can't   *just made it into "the show" during the 3rd attemped of 5*hc.jpg?id=97698562

c1.jpg?id=55508618

giphy.gif

tumblr_oe5bxzeQzo1unlm3do1_500.gif

* *Sorry, we appoligize for uncounting , deleting and for not hotlinking into any hot or active, real, fake, live posts, debates, discussions, battles or  into any other...   live trollwar, or any other drama and or fantasy scenarios at 3dxchat!*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...